Awoo.

Dick Cheney "Are you Doctor Robotnik!"

Badnik Mechanic

DarrenIndeed (who also works at my local gamestation). Posted this rather strange video over at SegaShiro.com.

I'm not sure if this is a genuine thing or if someone did a voice over, but either way it's quite funny.

Dick Cheney was followed by a bunch of reporters asking questions about the 9/11 report.... when all of a sudden a voice shouts out.

"Mr Vice president, when you die will a small bunch of animals be release?"

The heckles go on and climax with...

"Are you Doctor Robotnik!?"

Before Dick Cheney escapes into an elevator with security guards and refuses to answer the question... ... ... We're through the looking glass here people.

Edited by Hogfather

Well they are both Aquarians.

Except one is a fat, loony man with a level 300 I.Q. who happens to parade around in flamboyant attire and shoots at animals.

The other is a fat,loony homophobic (closeted) man who shoots at people animals.

Personally if I was to be compared to Doctor Robotnik I would take it as a compliment.

Hell, I'd run with it throughout my whole campaign.

Sounds like a voiceover though.

Unfortunately, it sounds a rather crude fake. The pitch and quality of the "reporter" asking the Sonic-related questions is not consistent with the other audio elements from the corridor (despite trying to sound like the voice of the camera-holder). Not only that, but the accent is far too young to belong to a journalist with credentials respected enough to survive the Secret Service.

The only other possible event is that a young Sonic fan tagged along with a media scrum, but his position in the crowd is too adventageous and, again, the Secret Service would have spotted him and had him removed.

Unfortunately, it sounds a rather crude fake. The pitch and quality of the "reporter" asking the Sonic-related questions is not consistent with the other audio elements from the corridor (despite trying to sound like the voice of the camera-holder). Not only that, but the accent is far too young to belong to a journalist with credentials respected enough to survive the Secret Service.

The only other possible event is that a young Sonic fan tagged along with a media scrum, but his position in the crowd is too adventageous and, again, the Secret Service would have spotted him and had him removed.

What secret service? :o You mean badniks...right? ;)

but I smell some politically-motivated bashing ahead.

Well the next time I see Gordon Brown or John Prescott (since he lives just up the road), I'll ask him if he's Black Doom.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well the next time I see Gordon Brown or John Prescott (since he lives just up the road), I'll ask him if he's Black Doom.

I've got dibs on David Cameron. I've suspected him(or Nick Clegg, though the differences between them are minimal anyway) of being Mephiles for years.

The internet loves to persecute Republicans.

"Cracking wise at how silly someone is" is not the same thing as "persecuting" them. The internet certainly does love to do the former though, to people of all sides of the political spectrum.

Jokes are not persecution.

I've got dibs on David Cameron. I've suspected him(or Nick Clegg, though the differences between them are minimal anyway) of being Mephiles for years.

• Thumbs Up 1

Then who's Iblis?

Boris Johnson?

Nah, I've got him pegged down as AoStH Robotnik. The similarities are uncanny.

Pretty sure Jamie Hyneman is Robotnik.

Bald? Check. Sha-weet mustache? Check. Super smart? Check. Wears only one type of eye-wear most of the time despite obviously having more which would be more helpful? Check.

Creates robots on a daily basis, most of which are potentially lethal to speedy hedgehogs? Check.

Evil vending machines?

Check.

Edited by Galaxy Man