Awoo.

Sonic Show: #64 SUMMER OF SONIC 2010 RETROSPECTIVE

Jay (Eggemann)

The Sonic Show and Sonic Showcase Network once again join forces to shove a lot of Summer Of Sonic nostalgia from 2010! This year we head over to The Pavilion in London’s Shepherd’s Bush for our fun.

The delightful Roareye Black is our host for the run of the show, taking you through a tour of the Summer Of Sonic plus interview a lot of people from the Sonic community.

We also get to see the never shown on the day epic fest of Sonic Adventure 2 in brief, as well as enjoy the intro to last years event! Oh and there was one other thing… CRUSH 40 live in multi-angle epicness!!

So, if you didn’t get to go last year, or wanted to relive the magic, sit back and enjoy the next 50 minutes!

thesonicshow?d=qj6IDK7rITs thesonicshow?i=cbq5BlYGK6o:PF7B9-ZyX0c:- thesonicshow?d=yIl2AUoC8zA thesonicshow?d=63t7Ie-LG7Y

View the full article

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay (Eggemann)

• HelenBaby

• The Stiv™

• allybee

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so thats Angie Fabian ;)

"You're not as cool as Iceman because you haven't travelled nearly as far, plus you're the wrong colour" LMFAO <333

Roareye did a wicked job as presenter, really warm and funny, and it was great to see folks like Tallguy91 and Iceman. Even spotted a Shimmyshammy walking by! +fav'd ^^

Edited by HelenBaby

Ah so thats Angie Fabian ;)

"You're not as cool as Iceman because you haven't travelled nearly as far, plus you're the wrong colour" LMFAO <333

Roareye did a wicked job as presenter, really warm and funny, and it was great to see folks like Tallguy91 and Iceman. Even spotted a Shimmyshammy walking by! +fav'd ^^

I spotted you there Helen!

Nice to see a photo of the cosplayers at the end, very honoured. I enjoyed watching all the different perspectives in the video. It also brought back memories of how insanely loud the Crush 40 music was - my ears were ringing for hours afterwards!

Haha, I looked so awkward =/.

You look awkward? I look awkward how I seem to randomly wander into shot on regular occasions.

Edit: lol, one day I'll get mentioned on the credits bit.

Edited by Hogfather

YAY! I'm in the credits, I'm famous! *crickets chirp*

Great video guys! Roareye should get a presenting job on TV, since he's awesome and a lot better at it than the people we suffer on TV today.