Awoo.

THE PIZZA TOPIC

\Lennox

I was always called weird and stupid for this, but for the first 18 years of my life I did not like Pizza at all. Mostly because I'm seemingly Lactose intolerant (can have some dairy, but not much) and because cheese just tastes bloody nasty. (I have no idea how anyone can eat and love it, tbh xD) My parents used to force me to eat cheese when I was younger and it'd always turn my stomach and make me feel ill. So then Giantsonic (from SSMB!) tells me that you can actually order cheeseless pizza. So after one of our band's first shows, we get pizza, and I get one without cheese for myself. And damn it was awesome! I always loved pepperoni, and this was like, intense pepperoni and bacon delightfulness on cooked bread or something, with tomato paste.

='D So I like pizza now, just without cheese. I always go for pepperoni and bacon, of course. I tried it with spaghetti sauce on it a few times too! Interesting taste! o_O Also, asides from making it myself, Pizza Hut is the only place that knows how to actually make pizza without cheese, it seems. Every other place has it all burned or raw, or just falling apart. So I actually tend to like Pizza Hut's pizza.

8U Yeah.

Always loved Pizza. Usually I'd top it with Pepperoni or just leave it cheesy, but since I like to try new things I always order another pizza with a different topping. :) So far I've tried all the toppings from Dominos too. Although on Ranking on which Pizza restaurant is better...Dominos, Papa Johns ,Pizza Hut. :D

Edited by eddy6247

Favorite Resturaunts:

1. Carraba's

2. California Pizza Kitchen

3. Papa Johns

Favorite Pizza:

Pepperoni. There's nothing better.

The best kind of toppings for me would definitely be Pepperoni, Ham, and Sausage. Pretty boring compared to other stuff out there, but meh XD My favorite big pizza restaurants would have to be Papa Johns and Pizza Hut. But, the place with the best pizza by far that I've tried is this local pizza restaurant in Orlando. I would say the name, but it's just called "Pizza", apparently. They're stuff is the best though and I always make sure to get at least one slice of theirs whenever I go to Disney World or anywhere in Orlando.

I ate at Pizza Palace during my stay in Tennessee, the DEFINITIVE pizza shop in the state. Hell, it was featured on the second episode of Guy Fieri's "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives". I got a medium pizza with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, peppers and onions. And wow, it was phenominal. The consistancy of the dough was perfect, not too thin but just crispy enough. The cheese was an amazing mozzerella, not overwhelmed by the sauce at ALL. And the toppings were top-notch. It was just a blast, and I even got my pic with the boss himself! Which I'll upload once I get back home from tomorrow's flight :P

Edited by EXshad

I have a fair few favourite pizza toppings so I do - mainly I like pepperoni, spicy chicken and then if I'm having a takeaway, spicy chicken with kebab meat... yum!

Do absolutely love Dominos Pizza aswell, love the texas BBQ chicken one

stuffed.jpg

I lke Pizza hut, but for one reason only. The stuffed crust. Even I cant finish it, I will tear the cheese stuffed crusts of and leave the rest of the pizza. Am I alone in doing that? lol

I lke Pizza hut, but for one reason only. The stuffed crust. Even I cant finish it, I will tear the cheese stuffed crusts of and leave the rest of the pizza. Am I alone in doing that? lol

I'm guilty at that too, right enough, couldn't tell you the last time I had a Pizza Hut actually :o

My last time in Pizza was on my final schoolday where we were allowed to have the all-you-can-eat buffet. I was ignored the entire time but I got my pizza so I was happy

• 4 months later...

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary has its own pizza at Pizza Hut

http://delivery.pizz...co.uk/Menu.aspx

Toppings include: Pepperoni, chicken, onions, mixed peppers

If you're signed up for the official Xbox newsletter you'll find a code in a new newsletter about the game to get the pizza for £9.99.

Yay I'm having pizza for dinner tonight. Pizza is totally one of my favorite foods ever. Of course, I like mine plain. That's pretty much it. If it has meat on it... no thank you!

Alright everyone, what's the strangest toppings you can think of?

Here's mine... tofu, onions and horse radish on pizza.

Thank you very much SSMB.

Now I have to order Pizza Hut. cook that crappy Tescos pizza.

What do I like on Pizza? Meat, meat and more meat.

My situation

Edited by Rawrdom
  • Thumbs Up 2

Once you make your own, you'll find it hard to go back to ordering....but sometimes you'll get that craving for the greasy, somehow.

Still, NY dough, the right sauce, some sliced romas, some pepperoni, some mozarella, a touch of garlic and diced black olives, and some basil....it's wonderful.

I like a good supreme, too. Bell peppers, black olives, onions, the works. I think the last time I had ordered pizza was with Pizza Hut. A Meat Lovers and a Stuffed Crust Pepperoni. And I still love it. But making your own pizza and some of the chain restaurants locally are also very delicious. Thin crust, NY crust, and stuffed crust...I just love variety, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

Whenever I order pizza, usually its from dominoes for that 2 medium 2 topping pizzas for 5.99 or something like that (though after take and delivery is factored in, it looks more like your paying for 3) one pizza I usually get toppings that my family in general would like, but the other I usually get one with myself in mind, usually simply pepperoni and sausage

Though when topics aren't limited, usually I go with the meat lovers special, or even add in a few more varieties of meat, like bacon, beef, ham, etc. with a few mushrooms added on, and maybe even the cheesy crust and extra cheese as well

My college's cafeteria has freaking awesome pizza, and great variety too. Barbecue Chicken, Taco, Pasta, Bacon...

My campus' caf has mediocre pizza that turns into terrible pizza if you let it cool off.

That cheese is some of the ickiest stuff once it solidifies.

So my friend and I decided to do an epic mealtime with some pizza and other assorted foods... this is what we came up with.

PB120116.jpg

PB120122.jpg

It was essentially a pizza-sized Big Mac, with pizza-sized hamburger/sausage patties, 2 candied bacon-weaves (each consisting of an entire pack of bacon), pickles, and topped with custom Big Mac-styled sauce. Of course, on top we got assorted appetizers with a side of marinara sauce, so we just decided to slap it on the top with some cheddar cheese. It was REALLY fucking good.

The pizza were 2 Mac Daddies (basically pizza versions of a Big Mac, with hamburger meat, lettuce, white cheddar cheese, and thousand island dressing) and a Meat Lovers pizza in the middle from the local pizza shop, Corello's. Freaking amazing stuff they put out. It was like, the best thing I ever put into my mouth.

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 3