Awoo.

THE PIZZA TOPIC

\Lennox

Thank you very much SSMB.

Now I have to order Pizza Hut.

What do I like on Pizza? Meat, meat and more meat.

Same here, I LOVE meat on my pizza.

I feel like I've seen the essence of America condensed into those two pictures.

Canada, actually tongue.png Considering we were lampooning Epic Mealtime and all...

I'm shocked I'm still in good shape after all the shit I've eaten this past month... and Thanksgiving is a week away, oh God...

Anyhow, I think the Mac Daddy is truly my favorite pizza, but I love the innovation Corello's puts in their pizzas. They have a spaghetti pizza which is as you would imagine it, as well as a bacon/potato/sour cream pizza, and it actually tastes really excellent. I'd love to see other pizza parlors put out crazy (yet still tasty) pizzas like this.

Oh, and there's this:

PB120120.jpg

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 1

hot-n-ready-pizza.jpg

ORGASMIC! I've not tasted a more delicious pizza place, makes Pizza Hut taste like a cheap poor man's joke. I like mine with either extra cheese or pepperoni, but sometimes I get creative and add canadian bacon, onions, mushrooms, and whatever other craziness I can think of.

Edited by Derpy Hooves

pizza is like the best thing ever, i swear to god

and I like Pizza Slut (holy fuck go die in a pit jackstraw), yeah come at me bro.

• Thumbs Up 4

Restaurants will usually have better food on average than fast food joints where food has to be shipped, preserved, and mass produced. =P The best pizza joint down here though is Fellini's pizza- and only a specific Fellini's at that. It's light, non-greasy, balanced stuff- the crust isn't too thin and the sauce isn't overpowering. There is a ton of cheese though, but that's a good thing, and it flows everywhere. And the slices are huge. <3

But when it comes to fast food pizza, Pizza Hut when cooked right can't be beat. Papa John's is a very close second. Dominoes can go lie down in a ditch.

Dominos is rubbish. Their new recipe is really not great at all.

Anyone ever had pizza with ziti on it?

Never heard of ziti. Don't know about Domino's in the US, but the food from my local UK store is delicious. They've especially improved this year, and they must have elsewhere in the UK too, as I keep seeing news every month that their sales keep getting better and better.

Ziti on pizza is just... why.

A lot of things are, but that's probably the most odd without being absolutely disgusting. I kinda want to try it just to know what someone could've been thinking when they invented it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ziti on pizza is just... why.

A lot of things are, but that's probably the most odd without being absolutely disgusting. I kinda want to try it just to know what someone could've been thinking when they invented it.

I totally agree with ya, Noire.

Ziti on pizza is making me think of a zitty pizza, which is reminding me of that one time I called a fat, zitty girl "pizza face."

So yeah, pizza. My dad works at Papa John's, so I eat it a lot.

I like the kind with the cheese in the crust. Not sure if PJ's has it.

You know that part of the website where you can order a pizza? And have a little side-note to be printed on the box, like "Come around back," or "we're in the garage?" My dad showed me one today marked "Beware the ninjas." He assured me that he did, in fact, beware the ninjas. I also saw one on the internet that said "Draw Rainbow Dash on the box." Sure enough, there she was.

Anyway, yeah, pizza's awesome. And the breadsticks.

I quite like pizza, but I'm not a fan of the frozen stuff, so if we have it, we have to either get it takeaway or have it made in the store (like ASDA do). Last time we went to the local Pizza Hut, although the pizza was really nice, the service was terrible DX And there is a new Dominos opening near the college, and last time we went to Dominos(which is a distance away) it was really nice, especially with the dip.

Although, making own pizza, substituting the base for ciabatta and sticking tomato sauce and toppings on that is really nice.

Toppings I like: Cheese, tomato, cheese, sweetcorn and more cheese. I'm not a big fan of anything else on pizza - can't stand most of the meats (except chicken), and never tried tuna.

I haven´t had Pizza Hut in - lessee, about 5 years.

It´s been a while. I practically grew up on that stuff, there was a Pizza Slut that was a five minute walk away from my house. It was one of the few things in my childhood I could eat quite regularly (and by regularly I mean on a weekly basis) and never get sick of. And the employees there were cool, I was on a first-name basis with all of them at the time despite being 10.

And the P´zones were to die for.

Do they still have those things?

So yeah, 5 years ago I moved, and pizza-wise things haven´t been the same since. We don´t have pizza very often anymore, but when we do, my mom will make pizza if it´s not too hot outside (we operate on a strict NO-EXTRA-HEAT-IF-IT´S-HOT-BECAUSE-THAT-MEANS-AIR-CONDITIONING-ELECTRICITY-BILLS basis). She won´t ever make it with a thin crust, though. And though it´s great, it´s not Pizza Hut.

And then there are the times that it is too hot outside and she doesn´t want to cook or go out for dinner - we´ll get a pizza from fucking Costco. They´re big, and they taste okay. But okay isn´t Pizza Hut. And Costco pizzas taste terrible if not eaten right away.

And just when I reach driving age (so I can go and get my own Pizza Hut) I find myself in Spain and I have yet to encounter a Pizza Hut here.

iajsoidjajhda

Also, anyone remember a restaurant chain called "Uno"? I think they were known for their pasta, but their pizza was the best thing on the menu. Gourmet deep dish stuff. Mmm.

I think they´re closed now.

ffff i haven´t had good pizza in too long.

I enjoy Pizza, as long as it's of a good quality. I prefers Pizza Hut to Dominos as I like being seated and having a salad bar, plus I think the pizzas are better anyway.

Spicy beef is the best meat topping and sweetcorn is always welcome.

Also, anyone remember a restaurant chain called "Uno"? I think they were known for their pasta, but their pizza was the best thing on the menu. Gourmet deep dish stuff. Mmm.

I think they´re closed now.

Hell no, man! They're still open, well at least the one near the mall near me is. My mom loves that place, so we go there whenever she visits. Their deep dish pizza is absolutely amazing, but at the same time, so horrible for you. Also, their prices have definitely gone up.

Anyway, as for pizza in general, I'll eat damn near any kind of it really. I don't think I even have a favorite style, now that I think of it, though lately I'm eating more thin crust pizza.

Toppings-wise, my favorite is pepperoni, but I also like anchovies, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, well, pretty much any vegetable except olives. Extra cheese is always a good one, too.

And the P´zones were to die for.

Do they still have those things?

Yeah, but I'm not that fond of them. Frankly, I like Pizza Hut mainly for the wings, pasta and appetizers.

Edited by SuperStingray

*Walks in*

CiCi's Pizza.

*runs out and hides behind sandbags*

tumblr_lf6lhvUMbP1qd2mk0.jpg

Edited by Kintobor
  • Thumbs Up 2

Good dog, I've been craving for some pizza recently.

Basically I love meat, especially pepperoni. I do like veggies on my pizza (a la Supreme Pizzas) though.

Favorite pizza resturants are Papa John's, Pizza Hut, and Cici's Pizza.

Edited by ModernHentaiQuillFanPhase2

For those who live in Newport Beach, CA, you might want to go to a place called "Johnny's Real Pizza" in the Corona Del Mar neighberhood. Why?

Johnny motherfucking Gioeli works there!

For those who live in Newport Beach, CA, you might want to go to a place called "Johnny's Real Pizza" in the Corona Del Mar neighberhood. Why?

Johnny motherfucking Gioeli works there!

There's a Johnny's Pizza 5 minutes from where I live, and they have one of the most awesome pizzas ever! There

s another pizza place near me called Frankie's Italian Grill that also has amazing pizza (for anyone that lives in Atlanta, I highly recommend you check them out).

But on the subject of pizza itself, it's one of my favorite foods of all time! Cheese and Pepperoni are my favorite styles of pizza.