Awoo.

THE PIZZA TOPIC

\Lennox

• 4 weeks later...

Good news for those out there in the UK on gluten-free diets.

For all you eager-beavers out there, we can officially confirm that we will be launching a gluten-free pizza base in our restaurants on October the 8th. Watch this space!

http://www.facebook....40987277&type=1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Me and my wife just shared a large pizza from Pizza Hut Delivery with their new Hot Dog Pizza Bites. I had BBQ Meat Feast on my half and she had Meat Machine on her half. It was delicious. Who'd have thought hot dogs and pizza would be such a perfect combination. 

602210_10151443885687278_1412713238_n.jp

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151443885687278&set=pb.73140987277.-2207520000.1361648326&type=3&theater

Domino's is now doing a Hot Dog Stuffed Crust that you can have with or without American mustard, too.

14062_10152566073625453_132337094_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152566073625453&set=a.219642535452.284783.207571100452&type=1

• Thumbs Up 1

Has this been posted in here? Everytime I hear it I want pizza:

But that video always reminds me of the school pizza lunches (obviously). Even if they were kinda weird, there's never quite the same tasting pizza as those giant rectangle like ones they'd slap on your plastic tray. Wish for just one day I could have those again haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw this delicious looking pizza from Pizza Hut UK in my Facebook feed :

554642_10151548559182278_1719727883_n.jp

I went on their website, then noticed they also now do a sicilian pan base and mini doughnuts with a chocolate dip. 

sicilian.jpg

mini-doughnuts.jpg

http://delivery.pizzahut.co.uk/Menu.aspx

I'm VERY tempted.

• 3 months later...

Me and my wife are going to try the new Chorizo & Chicken Pizza from Pizza Hut tonight. Can't wait! You can have it in any size for £9.99 at the moment with the code CHZ999DZS.

chorizo_chicken.jpg

http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/

Well, I'm currently making my way through a small order of a New York Style/Special pizza I ordered from a local pizza store. It's rather delicious, yep.

Still as apizzathetic as ever. In fact, when my sister and dad had pizza tonight, I had spicy chicken breast instead.

I had a Supreme P-Zone for lunch during this week. Pretty tasty, and it helps that I had a coup which slightly dropped the cost.

Edited by 743 ED Missile

Well, I've got to say, that Chorizo & Chicken pizza was absoluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutely delicious. We had the cheesy bites crust which made it even better :D

I ate 6 slices of a large 3-topping pizza this afternoon while watching season#4 of Clone Wars on DVD.

The remaining 6 slices are sitting in the refrigerator until tomorrow afternoon when I will repeat the same procedure.

It is absolute bliss.

• 1 month later...

Ah... Pizza. I freaking love me some Pizza! I'll take it anyway, but I prefer either New York or Authentic Italian the most. And toppings, again, I'll game for anything. That includes anchovies. Funny... I wouldn't even touch the little salty bastards when I was younger, but after i tried them a few years back, I became hooked on them. If enjoy anchovies is wrong, hey I don't want to be right. XP

Anyway, I been to a lot of Pizzerias. Some of the best one I had were in my few visits to New York. (Duh.) But the best one that I've been to in Florida was a pizzeria called Big Lou's.That place was a wonderful and have a lot of options for toppings to make anyone happy. This place was one of the eateries that I missed the most in when I had to leave Gainesville. And being a popular college town, Gainesville has a ton of eateries.

http://www.biglouspizzeria.com/

---

Now, this isn't why I decided to resurrect this topic. I didn't see it on here, so here we go! Anyway, I know a lot of you are fans of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Most likely, the 1987 turtles. Remember all those crazy topping they put on their pizzas? Like sausage and jelly bean or anchovies and hot fudge? Well, the folks over at Cinemassacre, including James Rolfe, decided to add these toppings on their pizza and try them out. It's an old video and It's pretty hilarious!

Here's the list of toppings.

Tuna fish, peanut butter and grape jelly
Peanut butter and clams
Peanut butter, avocado and extra pickles
Marshmallow and pepperoni
Marshmallow and asparagus
Guacamole and Marshmallow
Butterscotch, onions and anchovies
Tea and toast
Chocolate sprinkles and clam sauce
Chocolate-chip
Chocolate fudge with extra garlic
Chocolate fudge, sardine, chili pepper, whipped cream
Anchovies and hot fudge
Pepperoni and hot fudge
Pepperoni and pickles
Jelly bean and sausage
Salami pizza with double yogurt
Shredded coconut and sweet pickles
Strawberry with anchovy sauce
Hot oatmeal
Popcorn
Anchovies and bananas
Goulash
Granola and liquorish

And here's the video. (Some of the language is NSFW.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hB2EjjUR8M

Not going to lie... I want to try some of these.

Edited by YoshiUnity
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm someone who hates "special" stuff, so to say. I usually take a simple bolognese pizza or one with ham.

I prefer the pan pizza's from pizza hut over all, but I'll settle with a homemade one or a delivered one too.

I love that video from James where they do the pizza taste test. Its sad it isn't on the site anymore, but I'm glad people saved it and spread it around at the same time. Most of those dont look that great obviously, but there was one or two that looked ok, such as: Pepperoni and Pickle or the pepperoni and marshmello. Yet, the chocolate chip pizza is an actual thing at my favorite pizza place, but they just did it wrong in the video. Its one of the most popular pizzas in the place. Its just those little minichocolate chips on a pizza with some kind of different topping instead of cheese. It really is good.

For me, my favorite pizza place is a chain called Pizza Inn down here in the south. If you can find one, their thin crust pizza's are wonderful. I much prefer thin to thick, but dominoes' hand tossed stuff are good too. Normally I just prefer a pepperoni pizza, thats it. I dont like many other things other than pepperoni. When I eat at Pizza Inn, I normally get a Pepperoni Max, which is just a pizza with lots of extra pepperoni's on it.

When I go to Dominoes, I normally go for their three topping deal and I get Pepperoni, Salami, and Cheddar Cheese. I love cheddar cheese alot more than motzarella, but I still like it as well. Dominoes has definately improved alot over the last several years, but still nowhere near as good as Pizza In. However, when it comes to Pizza Hut in this area, I used to like them when younger, but something has changed with them and they just taste so strange and have this off taste about them. Their sauce tastes funny and overall it just tastes like the crust is really weird to me. It may be a local thing, but around here over the last like four or five years, Pizza Hut has really gone downhill.

I veeeeeeeery rarely would dare eat something as unhealthy as a pizza but when I do it's usually on a hangover day which makes it oh so much better.

Pizza Hut I find has gone seriously downhill lately, it just seems so cheap and take-awayish nowadays seeing as so many of the restaurants have shut down around my area. I find it to be really nice when you go there for the buffet rather than order it to your house though.

Dominos is ok, kind of a last resort though, it seems really tacky to me, like something you'd get as a better alternative to a kebab when stumbling home from a night out rather than a quality meal.

We have a small Papa Johns that opened a year or so ago near me though, definitely the best option for me. Shits all over Pizza Hut and Dominoes in terms of quality and topping choice <3

Little Caesar's deep dish is like amazing. The caramelized cheese, the thick pillowy crust, the inoffensive cheese blend.

Sure local is better, but if you are in a quick fix this is absolutely golden.

I veeeeeeeery rarely would dare eat something as unhealthy as a pizza but when I do it's usually on a hangover day which makes it oh so much better.

Depending on how it's made, a pizza can be a really healthy meal that covers lots of food groups. Keep the amount of cheese down, use a thin base that's essentially just bread, make a thick tomato sauce and generally be sensible with your toppings.

Easier said than done though. My pizzas normally have a 2:1 ratio of cheese to base :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Now, this isn't why I decided to resurrect this topic. I didn't see it on here, so here we go! Anyway, I know a lot of you are fans of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Most likely, the 1987 turtles. Remember all those crazy topping they put on their pizzas? Like sausage and jelly bean or anchovies and hot fudge? Well, the folks over at Cinemassacre, including James Rolfe, decided to add these toppings on their pizza and try them out. It's an old video and It's pretty hilarious!

Here's the list of toppings.

Tuna fish, peanut butter and grape jelly

Peanut butter and clams

Peanut butter, avocado and extra pickles

Marshmallow and pepperoni

Marshmallow and asparagus

Guacamole and Marshmallow

Butterscotch, onions and anchovies

Tea and toast

Chocolate sprinkles and clam sauce

Chocolate-chip

Chocolate fudge with extra garlic

Chocolate fudge, sardine, chili pepper, whipped cream

Anchovies and hot fudge

Pepperoni and hot fudge

Pepperoni and pickles

Jelly bean and sausage

Salami pizza with double yogurt

Shredded coconut and sweet pickles

Strawberry with anchovy sauce

Hot oatmeal

Popcorn

Anchovies and bananas

Goulash

Granola and liquorish

And here's the video. (Some of the language is NSFW.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4ybJ4-SAQY

Not going to lie... I want to try some of these.

I definitely want to try the marshmallow and pepperoni pizza, and also the pickles and pepperoni pizza.

And if those 2 pizzas turn out to taste as good as I anticipate then I will try to get my own combination which Michaelangelo surprisingly didn't think of: marshmallow & pickles & pepperoni pizza!

Amen. 

I've honestly never understood why some people think Dominoes is so horrible. I'm sure its just a local thing just like how the Pizza Huts around here. I've just seen it so many times that people look down on Dominoes like it is trash. The ones around here are awesome. It only takes them 8-10 minutes to get a pizza ready for you and that handtossed pizza is just fine to me as long as it is cooked properly. They definately improved over time, especially after they did that little ingrediant reset a few years ago.

PREPARE TO BE WOWED!

CHEESE%20BURGER%20PIZZA%20MEAL.jpg?width

http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/news/cheeseburger-pizza-crust/

Cheeseburger pizza crust at Pizza Hut UK restaurants.

You can also have it delivered with a ketchup dip and a side of chips. Yes, chips, not fries.

http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/Delivery/menu/default.aspx

I'm definitely going to give this a try soon.

PREPARE TO BE WOWED!

CHEESE%20BURGER%20PIZZA%20MEAL.jpg?width

http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/news/cheeseburger-pizza-crust/

Cheeseburger pizza crust at Pizza Hut UK restaurants.

You can also have it delivered with a ketchup dip and a side of chips. Yes, chips, not fries.

http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/Delivery/menu/default.aspx

I'm definitely going to give this a try soon.

Wow, that looks so appetizing! Shame that it's probably make you gain a couple pounds after eating it, though, but still, dat's a good looking pizza!