Awoo.

THE PIZZA TOPIC

\Lennox

Heh, saw that on a pizza delivery menu that got posted through my front door today. It does look incredibly awesome but it appears that there's more cheeseburger crust than actual pizza.

It does look like you would get alot less pizza if you got something like that. I can understand people wanting alot of bread and such to eaat, but that's why we have breads and loafs and such like that. It just seems sometimes you are defeating the purpose of a pizza if you just want the crust. Yet, I see many people that toss the crust away or will actually scrape off all the toppings of a pizza and only eat that and toss the entire reest of the pizza. Even the local places are saying they will charge people that do that.

Pizza Hut's cheeseburger crust is lovely. Just wish all of the pattys had an equal amount of cheese on them, because some barely had any on. I'll have to try it again at our local Pizza Hut restaurant. Everything always turns out much better there than from our local delivery Hut.

I love Prezzo's Pizzas.  They do an awesome one called Florentina which is a mixture of cheeses, with herbs, olives and an egg smack in the middle.  Technically non-veggie for me so I order it with just mozzerella, no grana padano cheese (which Prezzo kindly label the presence of so veggies know what options they can eat by requesting veggie cheese instead).

I also tend to get the "Light" versions of Pizza from Prezzo:

w3ii.jpg

They're half the size and come with salad and dressing so you're still having a full meal but without eating something like four times the amount of dairy you should eat in a day.  Funnily enough they cost a little bit more than just regular pizza but I think it's worth it to have a variety of flavours without having to spend lots extra on sides for my pizza.

Edited by JezMM

• 1 month later...

So... Pizza hut (UK at least) has just done another thing. The Forza 5 cheese crust:

1424415_10151984143327278_797897424_n.pn

It basically looks like the cheeseburger crust with 100% less beef. Not that I'm complaining!

• Thumbs Up 1

Did you know that pizza is probably the greatest invention ever made by mankind

did you also know that pizza was created from the valuable and rare element called "piz" and when added the chis to the chis piz you get ZA-bam a good spankin' delicious pizza. Dump the tomato sauce all over that tasty nugget of bread and dairy and then plop a whole bunch of vegetables and meat on that and das a good food. The Pepperoni gods invented a special meat you put on the piz that makes it the greatest in all of the land and everything else further enhances its pizzey qualitys.

I'm just saying random stuff at this point, the point is that pizza is a human achievement, it is a pinnacle, it is one of man's greatest moments written in history and is worthy of winning several awards if concepts alone could win awards. I could eat at least 9 pizzas a day and never get tired of them, I'll take all of the pizza thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...