Awoo.

Tails is a one armed lazy eyed pitching hero! Worth $26!

Badnik Mechanic

Hey good news! Tails is a pitcher for the Williamsport Pennsylvania District 12 Little League Baseball Team! HOORAY!

$(KGrHqV,!jcE1J,Uht,3BNYGuh2,+g~~_12.JPG

Continuing the little tradition of finding Sonic characters on strange items, I just found this little pin badge on ebay, looks like one team decided that they needed to have a very dodgy looking Tails on their little league pins.

This is all very well, but I know what you're all thinking, why does he only have one arm? Anyway, he must do everything with that one arm, check out those guns!

Also his eyes... I wonder what they're looking at?

Alas this is not the first time Sonic has appeared as a little league teams mascot.

littleleaguepin.jpg

I guess Sega either doesn't care or isn't aware that the USA Little League does this?

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 3

164889-ogorki.jpg

sonicchinesefake.jpg

hvbfpi.png

Oh man, why is it that whenever someone rips off a Sonic design, they have to make the character look freakin' disturbing. At least the large little league pin on the second picture looks somewhat like Sonic (with a broken wrist).

And, just as an off-the-record statement, girls are allowed to be little league pitchers, in fact, a girl happens to be the best little league pitcher in the US. Gez, we may never know Tails' true gender!!

Edited by BlazingTales
  • Thumbs Up 2

hvbfpi.png

For April Fools day we should all make that our avatar, only with Barry Chuckle peeking in at the back.

• Thumbs Up 1

At least the Tails pin has a rather neat Art Deco thing going on, it's a bit tiring seeing the Sonic 1 stock art pose used all over the place when people rip the design off.

Of course silly me thought we were going to get YET ANOTHER Tails is a girl argument whee.

Of course silly me thought we were going to get YET ANOTHER Tails is a girl argument whee.

I think that this thread was falsely advertised ;_; But strange deformed Sonic characters is a-okay with me.

Also, that picture is strangely disturbing when I know it shouldn't be =/

Oh, I remember back then when I saw that episode of AoStH where it was said that Tails (or Vivi) was a girl. But I don't remember when and how I got the info that Tails was oficially a boy :mellow:

Oh, I remember back then when I saw that episode of AoStH where it was said that Tails (or Vivi) was a girl. But I don't remember when and how I got the info that Tails was oficially a boy :mellow:

Tails is without question a boy in any western developed stuff. Sonic calls him "lil bro" all the time in ATOSH and for the most part he acts like a cute 6 year old boy. Sonic 2's manual calls Tails a "he" as well in the little story about him trying to spindash like Sonic. I think the only time his gender could of been called to question was when screens of S2 (or at least it's mocks) showed up. Everything else is just wishful thinking

Tails is without question a boy in any western developed stuff. Sonic calls him "lil bro" all the time in ATOSH and for the most part he acts like a cute 6 year old boy. Sonic 2's manual calls Tails a "he" as well in the little story about him trying to spindash like Sonic. I think the only time his gender could of been called to question was when screens of S2 (or at least it's mocks) showed up. Everything else is just wishful thinking

Same here. We watched the same thing (tiempo atrás, en el BIG Channel).

I think I discovered Tails true sexuality playing SA... or maybe trough a TV Show (I don't know if you remember Nivel X, but I'm sure you do).

Since I was really young I knew Tails was a boy because of how Sonic talks to him in Aosth and Satam. "Hey there lil bro!" Plus I also kind of assumed it when playing Sonic 2 because he doesn't look like a girl character to me at all. If he was going to be a girl Sega would've maybe gave him a dress or a bow on his head like with Amy lol. Plus the manuals refer to him as a he, and his conceptual artwork was named "Miles Prower" so Tails was always intended to be a male character. I find it kind of funny if Sonic's side kick would've been a girl, then it'd be like Sonic and Amy running around together. When Adventure came out it pretty much made it clear that he was a boy too, he sounded like a boy and also had male voice actors for those games.

Also holy crap with those Sonic knock off pictures, that cat one is truly creepy and I find it funny how its always the same damn pose. Is the other picture a pickles jar? I'm going to assume so, but that pickles Sonic picture looks both creepy and cool at the same time, like someone's really unoriginal fan character with diluted alien eyes. I actually like the Sonic baseball pin, he looks cute even though its just a rip off of the Sonic 1 official art. I can totally see Sonic playing baseball with his friends and then Sonic X made it happen too lol. Tails baseball pin on the other hand is extremely disturbing looking and he suffers from having only one arm which is disturbingly beefy looking. Haha, I wonder how many other pictures like these we can find actually, its kind of funny and fun.

I think that some people are missing the point here. :P

But that Tails TEILS pin looks like can take on Weegee alright. Let's hope the universe doesn't explode.

Tails baseball pin on the other hand is extremely disturbing looking and he suffers from having only one arm which is disturbingly beefy looking.

2mynod2.png2driebm.gif

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

• Thumbs Up 5

I changed the eyes a bit in 3 different models so he can face his rival in a fair fight!!

teils.jpgteilz.jpgteylz.jpg

Pick your favorite~

Update on a new one with Weegee:

tvswv.jpg

Edited by Unholy Sønic
  • Thumbs Up 6