Awoo.

You ever have that ONE song stuck in your head?

Goldenlink64

Someday, I'll just wake up and have a sudden obsession with a certian song. I'll be so obsessed with it to the point in which I'll be tapping to it's rhythm all day, humming to it, or even singing to it (and I'm not much of a singer either).

Recently, I've been obsessed with Remilia's Theme and U.N. Owen Was Her from the Touhou 6 (although, more with Remilia's Theme). I've spent half of my test time in school tapping my desk to U.N. Owen's awesome rhythm and humming Remilia's Theme (not at the same time though. However, that DOES give me an idea for a remix now that I think of it.) Half of my Youtube Activity has been watching and Favoring Remixes and Covers of Remilia's Theme. In fact, I was even up until 6 AM last night JUST so I could learn how to play Remilia's Theme on the Piano (totally worth it).

If this keeps up, I think I see my self making a nice remix of Remila's Theme on Anvil Studios in the near future.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Yep, particularly this ONE song! I've heard this song stuck in my head for years and sort of remember the rhythm, but don't remember many lines nor the singer or title.

To give a description, it's some kind of techno or rock music that's about three to five minutes long. It has a kind of whirring in between the main lyrics. Sung by a woman in a high voice, it has these lyrics from a main verse that I sort of remember:

... ... say "I do"

Come on.

... Looking for you (or counting on you)

If anyone knows it, let me know. It's sorta driving me CRAZY 'cause I don't know the artist, and I like the song so much!

Edited by Dark Qiviut

I Always have a song in my head. Whether it be a song I listen to or a cheesy commercial jingle ( I sleep with the t.v. on so the jingles get in my head), I walk around singing like a musical looney. But... the people in wal mart never complain.

All versions of the Japanese One Piece main theme.

But it's one of those "Never gets old" type of things, so I'm not really complaining.

Newton's First Law is that an object will continue in motion unless intervened with by an outside force. The same holds true for me, if you replace "object" and "force" with "song" and "in motion" with "eating into my brain." If I hear a song, it will stay with me all day until I put on my iPod and select another track.

Necrofantasia from Touhou 7 and the Song of Storms from Zelda.

I hum each on a daily basis, over and over.

...I don't know if I want to stop. :mellow:

Come on run away

You don't have to stay

You're running out of time

But you're doing fine

So stay on track

And don't look back

Just feel the haste

Come on now race

* Everybody Super Sonic Racing

Gotta keep your feet right on the ground

When you're Super Sonic Racing

There's no time to look around

With just Super Sonic Racing

Running to the point of no return

Everybody Super Sonic Racing

Come on let the fire burn

Everybody, Everybody, Everybody (x2)

* Repeat

Don't you know

We really have to go

To a place

Where you can feel my heart in space

* Repeat

GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!

There's no issue with this! This one of the greatest songs ever!!!! =D Keep on singing it!

Edited by eboni
  • Thumbs Up 1

There is no problem remembering songs with lyrics...you can sing along to it...

...but for people (like me) who remembers only melodies...well there's a big problem there!

there's the one synth pop song witha ridiculous old school ish music video that I caught on TV that has been stuck in my head for an age because i keep hearing but DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.

only clue is the hook contains the phrase "NO WAY" and something in french "J'mapellereareararea I DON KNOW ARGH IT FD

there's the one synth pop song witha ridiculous old school ish music video that I caught on TV that has been stuck in my head for an age because i keep hearing but DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.

only clue is the hook contains the phrase "NO WAY" and something in french "J'mapellereareararea I DON KNOW ARGH IT FD

• Thumbs Up 1

NOOOO! NOT A-FREAKING-GAIN!!! <_<

Gotta keep your feet right on the ground

When you're Super Sonic Racing

There's no time to look around

With just Super Sonic Racing

Running to the point of no return

Come on let the fire burn

Everybody, Everybody, Everybody (x2)

GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!

These songs usually vary by day/week for me. It usually seems to be those upbeaty songs with those goddamn earworm melodies.

ALL DAY TODAY:

When I was a teen I used to constantly hum the soundtracks of DOOM and Wolfenstein 3-D and Duke Nukem and a whole bunch of other now-ancient games.

And this really annoyed a whole bunch of people, but I just didn't give a damn. I kept humming and humming away.

Nowadays I just listen to them in silence on my mp3 player while shoveling snow or taking a long walk somewhere.

Edited by DarkJedi188

• 9 years later...
On 2/20/2011 at 8:48 PM, Dark Qiviut said:

Yep, particularly this ONE song! I've heard this song stuck in my head for years and sort of remember the rhythm, but don't remember many lines nor the singer or title.

To give a description, it's some kind of techno or rock music that's about three to five minutes long. It has a kind of whirring in between the main lyrics. Sung by a woman in a high voice, it has these lyrics from a main verse that I sort of remember:

... ... say "I do"

Come on.

... Looking for you (or counting on you)

If anyone knows it, let me know. It's sorta driving me CRAZY 'cause I don't know the artist, and I like the song so much!

HUGE bump! After nine long years, I FOUND IT!

Now it's time to catch up after trying to find this song for so long! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Lately City Escape (SA2) has been stuck in my head lately and I haven’t even listened to it lately. 

One song has been stuck in my head randomly for the past week or so and it's a Hatsune Miku, Vocaloid songs,. apologies if this become stuck in your head!