Awoo.

You ever have that ONE song stuck in your head?

Goldenlink64

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/20/2011 at 9:56 PM, Saint Nathan said:

"Baby got Back"

For the past ten years. Please help me.

Seems you haven't been on here in 8 years, but... I'd have loved to know your reaction to 2014's "Anaconda".

On 10/8/2020 at 1:20 AM, Dark Qiviut said:

HUGE bump! After nine long years, I FOUND IT!

Now it's time to catch up after trying to find this song for so long! :D

You really didn't recognize either Madonna (even just her voice), nor the ABBA sample throughout?? ;-; But man that is a long time to be looking for a song. Tbh I may have broken that record, and randomly found a song after years of searching too.

On 10/8/2020 at 4:20 PM, Dark Qiviut said:

HUGE bump! After nine long years, I FOUND IT!

Now it's time to catch up after trying to find this song for so long! :D

Hung up is aight, but whenever I hear the sample, I just wanna listen to Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

On 10/22/2020 at 6:37 PM, darth_tails said:

One song has been stuck in my head randomly for the past week or so and it's a Hatsune Miku, Vocaloid songs,. apologies if this become stuck in your head!

Honestly, This song, me too. But I mentally associate it with the Taiko games. So whenever I hear it on it's own without the DON DON KA DON DON KA sound effects of playing it in Taiko it sounds really weird to me lol.

3 hours ago, Remy said:

Hung up is aight, but whenever I hear the sample, I just wanna listen to Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

Honestly, This song, me too. But I mentally associate it with the Taiko games. So whenever I hear it on it's own without the DON DON KA DON DON KA sound effects of playing it in Taiko it sounds really weird to me lol.

You have a link to that version of the song at all? Would be interested to hear it myself to see what you mean as I've only heard this version!

Sure thing,

the first time I heard it was in this game, I can't remember if it was the home version, or when I went to Kyoto, but saying I heard it at a-cho in Kyoto makes me seem cooler. anyway. I now hear the sound effects from the game in my head whenever I hear the song, and whenever I even think about the song.

Don Don ka don don ka

• 2 weeks later...

Reach for the star's Sonic colors.I played that game until the scratches were engraved on the disk.So it make sense why.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For a while, the song stuck in my head was With Me from Sonic and The Black Knight. It went to such an extent that I named my accounts on multiple sites after one of the lyrics: "Who You Don't Think I Am." And now it includes this one.

Every now and then I wavered between listening to the original and the Crush 40 cover, but I mainly listened to this one. 

And I just realized that by attaching it, it's back in my head. Dang it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Eggman Fan said:

I have listened to Find your Flame 28 times today.

Well now, don't you have some excellent taste?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2023 at 8:52 AM, TheZekenator said:

I've got one song that's been haunting me lately. In more ways than one!!!

DISSAPEAR!!!!

Absolutely love that song.

• Fist Bump 2

Ahem...

Spoiler

Fire This Is Fine GIF

I'VE BEEN THERE, AND I'VE SEEN IT, I'M NEVER GONNA STOP BELIEVING

YOU'LL FIND YOUR FLAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!

Also this:

It's groovy and I love it.

And I don't know why but this plays in my head when I'm super focused on something at work

That bass 👌 Edit: Whoops, I guess that's 3 songs.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

Started watching Serial Experiments Lain last week and this has been nonstop on my Spotify lol

Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight when It came It was stuck In my head for a few weeks and still does today It's such a cool song to listen to and my all time favourite song as well. 

I heard this song on a Vodaphone advert and I had to search for it:

No I cannot stop listening to it on repeat!

On 2/20/2011 at 9:02 PM, Lady Lily said:

I Always have a song in my head. Whether it be a song I listen to or a cheesy commercial jingle ( I sleep with the t.v. on so the jingles get in my head), I walk around singing like a musical looney. But... the people in wal mart never complain.

I SOO get this, I do a lot of singing stuff in my life, so I always get multiple songs at once stuck in my head for months because that’s what we were learning. Stuff like Peace & Love Inc. (for Show Choir), some musical songs, and ironically a lot of Crush40 songs, because I love that style of music.