Awoo.

Jason Griffith in a Condom Ad (live action role)

Ferno

Who the hell was the narrator in Sonic '06 (who was also Elise's father)?

Because I swear he sounded dead up like the Pokemon narrator with a bit of a deeper voice. I always burst out laughing when he talks.

That or when Lord Regis decides to make one of his "MMMMPPHHHH-HUUUHMMPH" drunk noises.

He didn't do too much besides talk a lot, which is what Sonic does anyways. So the ad's not really enough to judge his acting by.

No but that clip Sailor Popeye posted comes pretty close. OK, so he's only walking into a room and sitting on the sofa but that's a hell of a lot more moving he does than when he's voicing Sonic. I persoanlly think voice acting is a lot harder than normal acting because you're not physically doing anything so you have to judge a character's emotion by their facial expression. Whereas in that movie clip Jason acted far worse than he ever has as Sonic. It was cringe worhty x_x

• 2 weeks later...

Hm. He starts sounding a little like Sonic towards the end of his speech in that commercial.

• 4 months later...
:lol: The only problem is right after that video i decided to was some random laughing one of Jason's characters. Now that's just a can of pure crazy. I prefer it to the British Gansta' teenagers wear condoms or your boys in da hood al' hates ya, alright!
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Who the hell was the narrator in Sonic '06 (who was also Elise's father)?

Because I swear he sounded dead up like the Pokemon narrator with a bit of a deeper voice. I always burst out laughing when he talks.

That or when Lord Regis decides to make one of his "MMMMPPHHHH-HUUUHMMPH" drunk noises.

That would be Dave Willis. He's also Espio's current voice actor, by the way.

Saying "I wear a condom whenever I have sex no matter where I am, who its with, or what time of day it is because its the only way to be safe!" In the middle of that action is an obvious desperate attempt to get laid.

Yeah, this is old. I saw it several years ago. Still just as entertaining, though. And Jason is actually kind of hot in my opinion. :lol:

I remember when Jason first started voicing Sonic, someone left a comment on an older upload of that commercial saying that Sega should fire him for being in a condom ad. People are such fools, grasping at straws for reasons to demonize the guy. Never mind that wearing a condom is a good thing. <_<

I also saw (or rather heard) that clip from the hentai Dan Green was in. It was bloody hilarious. "All right, doggy, bark for me!" "Now cluck like a chicken... A CHICKEN! NOW!"

Saying "I wear a condom whenever I have sex no matter where I am, who its with, or what time of day it is because its the only way to be safe!" In the middle of that action is an obvious desperate attempt to get laid.

Huh? I don't see how. They looked like they were going to have sex anyway.

Edited by AXB

...what? D=

What's that line from/ when did Dan dub that?

Dan Green voiced in a Hentai before, and said lots of dirty and bizarre things. Something about making the girl do things to herself and doing things to her while being broadcasted to perverts all over the world, bawking like a chicken and making her demean herself.

*clicks Youtube link* Dear god. XD I think this just made my day, because now I have images of rapey echidnas and such running about in my head. I'm not terribly surprised that a VA for a kid's show would voice something like that - 4Kids, as well as other dubbing companies like FuNamation/ADV kinda have a handful of actors/actresses that voice every anime they dub, so I figure that'd be like working one job for one paycheck and getting paid for a certain amount of hours.

The one where he had her cluck like a chicken, does anyone know where I can find it again? It used to be on YouTube but I guess it got flagged because they removed it.