Awoo.

Sonic Game Gear for Nintendo 3DS

Woun

Well, can't say they're taking advantage of customers or anything. They tell the game exactly as it is, if people wanna pay £4.50 for it, their loss.

It's just a shame we can't rate it without buying. P=

Best thing we can really do as Sonic fans is purchase Triple Trouble and not this. Show em we want more portable Sonic platformers on the VC.

Edited by JezMM

Well, considering that I actually like Sonic Labyrinth... eh, I'll buy it when it's available in the American eShop.

• 8 months later...

I don't get it, they act like Drift 2 was never released outside of Japan... I definitely have a copy of it in English on the GG

Its exclusive to Japan right now on the eShop.

• 5 weeks later...

Tails' Adventure is the diamond in the rough. A Sonic game with Metroid mechanics (not exactly, but close)

I liked it from when I played it on the Gems Collection and it pulls off the Metroidvania mechanic much better on an 8-bit handheld then the ORIGINAL Metroid which made navigating so confusing,

Ristar, Panzer Dragoon Mini and Tempo Jr would be great to obtain right about now.

Edited by Ruhm

They need to hurry up and get through these game gear games so they can get to porting the Advance Trilogy and Battle ;3;

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Tails Adventure is pretty much the Sonic Metroidvania game that looks and plays better then the first Metroid!

Day one for sure!

Edited by Ruhm

• 4 months later...

SEGA Y U NO GIve us SONIC CHAOS!!??

Sonic 1 and 2 are out.  I'm sure Chaos is right around the corner.

I'm definitely looking forward to the release of Sonic Chaos, it's my favorite 8-bit game for sure. Still it's great to see the 8-bit titles getting some love as these games are usually looked over... I already own Sonic 1, 2, and Chaos for my GG but I still might end up getting these titles on my 3DS once I have enough money. :P