Awoo.

Viewing TSS on an ipod/mobile

Badnik Mechanic

So when I'm out and about or on the go I like to go onto TSS using my ipod touch.

Well last nigh/this morning I tried to go onto TSS and instead of the full site loading up it loaded up a dodgy mobile version, which is nice if you want it (although I would quickly click on the full version button if there was one). However there is a bit of a problem with this mobile version of the site.

That being, theres no link to the forums.

I was just about to check again to see if it still happens, but now I can't get TSS to load up on my ipod at all, and when I try to load it up on my laptop it seems to take an age to do/doesn't load at all.

Also on the subject of TSS, it feels like it doesn't want to load up at all for the past few weeks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Detective Shadzter

• Badnik Mechanic

• Core

• Hero of Legend

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if your problem is related to using a iPod. Earlier today when I visited the front page of TSS (with a desktop), it was different from usual, like there was no skin and most features were gone, and there was no link to the forums either.

Now it works fine, though it sometimes takes a long time to load.

EDIT: someone put a picture in a status update: http://i.imgur.com/lNJWw.png

Edited by Core

So when I'm out and about or on the go I like to go onto TSS using my ipod touch.

Well last nigh/this morning I tried to go onto TSS and instead of the full site loading up it loaded up a dodgy mobile version, which is nice if you want it (although I would quickly click on the full version button if there was one). However there is a bit of a problem with this mobile version of the site.

That being, theres no link to the forums.

I was just about to check again to see if it still happens, but now I can't get TSS to load up on my ipod at all, and when I try to load it up on my laptop it seems to take an age to do/doesn't load at all.

Also on the subject of TSS, it feels like it doesn't want to load up at all for the past few weeks.

It's been on a basic WordPress blog version today while bmn tries to sort out the reason behind the poor performance the site has been giving and seems to have found the problem. That said though, there's still no solution/fix at the moment, but bmn and Dread are working on it. The site is now back in its normal form.

It's been on a basic WordPress blog version today while bmn tries to sort out the reason behind the poor performance the site has been giving and seems to have found the problem. That said though, there's still no solution/fix at the moment, but bmn and Dread are working on it. The site is now back in its normal form.

Oh, so that's what happened! :P Good to know, I was kinda worried there! O_o Hope things go well. :)