Awoo.

Sega Megadrive Classics Dynamic Theme

Badnik Mechanic

Thanks to Sony's Welcome Back deal I was finally able to download this theme and I gotta say it's my favorite. Much better than the other themes I have. All two of them

Edited by Ichigo Storm

• 7 months later...

Just a heads up to people living in the EU region.

This is now back in the PSN+ store! You need to be a PSN+ user to get it, but it's now back on the store so grab it whilst you can.

To find it, either search "Sega Megadrive Classics Dynamic Theme" or go to the PSN+ Part of the store then select the exclusive dynamic themes section, then scroll down until you find it.

At the time of writing it was theme number 32/41.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I got the US version of this when they gave the free 30 days of PSN+, and it only recently got ousted by the Sonic CD theme. I'm halfway tempted to go back to this one though; I love how they randomised the games showing on the telly, even if they are just short, abrupt clips!

• 2 months later...

I am not trying to revive this old thread, but I had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER that there was a US version! I want it now so bad, what can I do?