Awoo.

Has anyone seen the Super Sonic Racing System?

vger

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you lot have stumbled across the Super Sonic Racing System in your travels.

dsc01633.jpg

I found it in a gamestation a few months back and since then have not seen it anywhere else so I was wondering if anyone else has seen it?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Conductor

• vger

• Sean

• Badnik Mechanic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of it, but it does look nifty. Though it does look rather barebones. If it had ever been expanded on, it would have been neat to have seen makeshift loop-de-loops and Sonic-esque background scenery.

I used to have that toy as a kid, I found that it was compatable with "skelletrix" so you can expand on it :)

I used to have that toy as a kid, I found that it was compatable with "skelletrix" so you can expand on it :)

I thought it was from the new range that only came out last year or something.

I got it for Christmas last year.

Sadly it didn't work very well (for me, at least) - Sonic didn't seem to want to work properly (due to the pretty sub-par connector thingymajigs that make the figures race round the track) and even when he did he kept flying off the corners.

It's nice as a novelty, but I wouldn't recommend it as a serious racing game.

I got it for Christmas last year.

Sadly it didn't work very well (for me, at least) - Sonic didn't seem to want to work properly (due to the pretty sub-par connector thingymajigs that make the figures race round the track) and even when he did he kept flying off the corners.

It's nice as a novelty, but I wouldn't recommend it as a serious racing game.

Yeah I wasn't impressed with the build quality but I did find it amusing how Tails always ran faster than Sonic.

Well there was one out in the 90s, I had that, it was fun...(may have been fake we got it at a market)

Oh slot cars, how I used to wonder what what was the point of you.

looks like someone had a premonition of the style of level design Sonic would have in the future, ba dum kish.

It looks very silly XD ... I want it! If only because it's Sonic and Tails, and because Tails is apparently going faster than Sonic O.o

If anyone sees one, grab it for me and I'll buy it off ya ;)

That looks pretty awesome. Only strengthens my stance that Sonic toys should be more common.

Yeah, I got one from Debenhams a while back. Sonic doesn't work at all and the overall build quality is rather poor, granted it was pretty cheap but I really wouldn't recommend it all the same.

Seen it? I've bought it and I made a topic about it last year XD

It's not a very good piece of kit in all honesty, it feels and looks very cheap indeed. The original concept designs were light years ahead of the final product, but it's a nice thing for collectors I guess.