Awoo.

Rebecca Black

Lightspines

I thought it was kind of funny. I think it was more, "She calls them her friends and then gets shot by them", than "SHE MUST DIE!!" type of thing. I don't really see the problem to be honest.

Maybe I'm a bad person

The Wikipedia edit was funnier, though.

I think this one is my favourite.

259599582.jpg?1300859953

*really hopes there is no anti hotlinking thingy on that site.*

• Thumbs Up 2

Rebecca Black is just a replacement for Demi Lovato...Since Demi is in rehab, methinks.

"A lot can go down between Thursday and Saturday....".

Fridayposter1995.jpg

God I love that film with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker. But sorry this song is still awful, little kids seem to like it though.

I got to admit though Death threats and all the heavy trollers is bit extreme but when you post something on Youtube with your name on it for all the world to see, prepare yourself for some flack no matter how many views it gets, good or bad.

• Thumbs Up 1

We have created a monster!

You certainly have. It's the attention she's recieved like, at a very small degree, this very topic. And why we get a thread on a song so epicaly bad and not a song so epically great, especially when the latter are few and far between these days because of the former?

You certainly have. It's the attention she's recieved like, at a very small degree, this very topic. And why we get a thread on a song so epicaly bad and not a song so epically great, especially when the latter are few and far between these days because of the former?

I don't know, people like a giggle. I am giggling at the song and the video (come on its cheesy and whats with the rapper?) I am not attacking Rebbeca personally I haven't commented on the video on Youtube because whats the point everyone on there has had their say.

I have nothing against Rebbeca Black if she wants to be popstar good for her, but its hard work and people will have knives out for you, just look at the flack Justin Bieber gets on the internet, its insane.

Edited by BW199148

tumblr_li9tjiSmL51qb2rr6.gif

The music video is so funny I even cried. And I thought Justin Bieber's the most horrible thing that dropped on this Earth. The lyrics, auto tune, the dancing, the beat...everything is bad.

And thank you Rebecca for telling me Saturday's the next day after Friday.

tumblr_li2p0tgrWw1qdacc3.gif

Edited by Spicylicious Girl
  • Thumbs Up 4

LOL, I let my dad watch the video and he called the rapper Pedo Diddy, he hated it! :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by BW199148

After all that ridiculous, stupid ridicule she's been unnecessarily getting, she's netted over $25,000 since her song was uploaded to iTunes (in response to a report by Forbes that she was becoming a millionaire). As she's a producer for her song (and is paid for each person viewing it), she'll likely rack about $14,000 more. The money she's getting will be donated to Japan in response to the tsunami disaster and her school. Edited by Dark Qiviut

Good Lawd what an awful, awful song. Who in the right mind decided that these lyric were okay?

At least this song is better than this one:

Edited by Squirtle

^ That's just an overuse of auto-tune. The music video and the lyrics aren't as bad as Rebecca Black's.

I guess it's goin down today guyz. Where I don't know, maybe in the parallel universe where 13 year olds can drive vehicles, and grown ass black men hop in music videos with young children and try not to look out of place.

Edited by Silencer226
  • Thumbs Up 1

After all that ridiculous, stupid ridicule she's been unnecessarily getting, she's netted over $25,000 since her song was uploaded to iTunes (in response to a report by Forbes that she was becoming a millionaire). As she's a producer for her song (and is paid for each person viewing it), she'll likely rack about $14,000 more. The money she's getting will be donated to Japan in response to the tsunami disaster and her school.

Not like she needs it since shes still living off mommy and daddy's money.

Fucking idiots who are buying off itunes. i was hoping piracy for once would do great justice.

I was waiting for someone to make a death metal/hardcore version of this lol . I can finally listen to the whole song.