Awoo.

Rebecca Black

Lightspines

Prepare for nightmares:

tumblr_ljce8rFL6t1qij8bto1_r1_500.jpg

Rebecca Black with Steve Buscemi's eyes. There are no words for how scary that is.

Edited by BW199148

It's really sad.... not that she's getting bashed, I think it's coming to her (I'm not saying bullying is justified, but if you're going to make something and put it out for everyone to see, expect for some people not to like it). No, that's not what's sad, it's that, regardless of how bad it is, and how people recognize that it's bad, since she got that much attention over it, now she's getting a RECORD DEAL.

No. God. No God please no. No. No. Noooooooooo.

I mean, SERIOUSLY. think of all the amazingly talented unsigned bands out there. Then think of Rebecca Black laughing her way to the bank with Ryan Shitcrust.

And I know this is probably very old news, but it's new to me, because I honestly have tried to ignore all the buzz surrounding this Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday hating clone of Bustin Jieber. Also, we need a warm, fuzzy reminder of how wonderful our music industry truly is :)

Ohhhh.... okay.

*starts the nuclear powered bonfire*

Anyone for a disc burning?

It'd be funny if her first album was actually really good, and all her "bad" first song did was get her well-known ridiculously fast in preperation for this.

• Thumbs Up 1

It'd be funny if her first album was actually really good, and all her "bad" first song did was get her well-known ridiculously fast in preperation for this.

On the incredibly microscopic chance that this is true, I will continue to remotely give a damn about Rebecca Black.

• 3 months later...

So from what i hear from the news networks, this singing she-banshee released another song. how is it?

So from what i hear from the news networks, this singing she-banshee released another song. how is it?

• Thumbs Up 2

It's not actually that bad to be fair. I mean, it's generic pop shit.

But she certainly sounds a lot better with less autotune.

Not sure what this obsessiveness of her being at parties and gigs is when she's clearly to young. :B

I agree, it's A LOT better than Friday, generic as it may be. For the record, I'm rooting for her. I don't know why people are so harsh to a thirteen year old- if this is something she wants to do, give her a chance to find her niche before calling her a hack.

I agree, it's A LOT better than Friday, generic as it may be. For the record, I'm rooting for her. I don't know why people are so harsh to a thirteen year old- if this is something she wants to do, give her a chance to find her niche before calling her a hack.

I agree its not as bad as Friday.

But she still sounds flat and lifeless as a singer. Even the backing track sounds lifeless and bland.

Autotune is still there and her vocals are processed and stretched to inch of its life by Melodyne. Just listen to when she tries to hold on to the notes.

Its not as bad as Friday but that is like saying Britain's Got Talent is better than X-Factor when its still cut from the same cloth. <_<

That new song. Is not so bad. It's certainly better than Friday, that's for sure, and it does have a lot of auto tune, but, at least the lyrics make some sense and is at least better than that auto tuned crap, ''Friday''.

I love it how she got Friday taken off of youtube

Also I find it kinda funny how my moment is just directed to all of her haters, though I wouldn't say that it was that great of a song

Rebecca Black is the best! This is real music!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██████████████████████████▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░█░▓░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓███▒░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓██░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░░░▓▓░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒░░██▓░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░██░░░░░▓░░▓░▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▓█▓░░░░░

░░░░░░░▓█░░░░▒░▓▒░▓▒░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░▓▒▒░░░▓▒░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█▓░░░░▒░▓░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░▓░░░░░█▒░░░░

░░░░░░▒█░░░░░░▓░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░█▒░░░░

░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░▒░░▓██░████▒░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░░

░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░░███████▒███░░░░░░░░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▓█░░░░░

░░░░██▓░▒░░░░░▒▒▒█▓▓████▓░░░██▒░░░░░░░▓███████▓░░░░░░██▓░░

░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█▓░▓██████████░░██░░░░▓▒█████████▓▒▓▓▓▓█░▓█▓░

░░██▓░░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▓░▒▒░░░▓░░▒████▓░░░░█████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓█░░

░▓█▒▒░░███████▓░░░░░░██░░░░▒█▒░░░░░░▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒░█▓░

▒█▒▓░░█▓░░░░░████▒▒███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█████░▓░▓█▓

▓█░▓░▓█░░░▓▓░░░▒████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░██▒██░░░█▓▒░▒█▓

█▓░▓░█▒░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓░░░▒███▒▒▒░░░▒░▒█▓

▒▓░▓░█░░▒██▒███░░░░░░░░░░▒▒███▒░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░░▓█░░░▒░▒█▓

░█░▓░█▒████░░▒███░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓█░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░▓█░░▒▒░▓█▒

░█░▓░▓█░░░█▓░░░▒███▓░░░░░░▓█░████▒░░░░░███▓▒░░░░██▓░░░▓██░

░▒▓▒░░█░░░██▒░░░▒█▓███▓░░░▒█▓█▒░▓▒░░░░██░░░░▓▒░▓███░▓▒░█▓░

░░█░▓▒░░░░▒███▒░▒█░░▒▓████▒░░░░░░░░█▓██░░░░░░░██▓█░░░▓█░░░

░░██░░▓░░░░▓████▒█▓░░░░░▒████▓░░░░▒█▓░░░░░░▓██▓▓██░░░█▒░░░

░░░██▓░░░░░░█▓░████▒░░░░░█▓▒▓███████▒▒▒▒▓████▒▒█░██░░▒█░░░

░░░░██░░░░░░▒█▒░▒█████▒░░█░░░░░░████████▒▒█▒░░█░██░░▓█░░░░

░░░░░██░░░░░░▓█░░█▒███████░░░░░░▓▓░░░▒█░░░░▓█░▓█▓██░░▓█░░░

░░░░░▒█▒░░░░░░██░█░░░▓██████▓░░░▓▓░░░░█░░░▓███████░░▓█░░░░

░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░██▓░░░░░░███████████████████████████░░▓█░░░

░░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░█▒░▓███████████████████████░░▓█░░░

░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░██▒░░░▒█▒░░░░▒██████████████████▓█░░▓█░░░

░░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░▓██░░██░░░░░░█▒░▒▒▒███████▒█▒█▓█▓░░▓█░░░

░░░░░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░██▓█░░░░░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░▓█░▓█░█▓█░░░▓█░░░

░░░░░░░░░░██░▓▒░▒▓░░░▒███▒░░░░░█▒░░░░█░░░█▒░█░██▓░░░▓█░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░██░░█░░▒▓░░░▒████▓▓░█▒░░░█░░▓█░▓████▒░░░░▓█░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░▒▓░░▓▓░░░░▒██████████████████▓░░░░░░░▒█░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░█▒░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░█▒░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░▒▓▒░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░░░▓░░█▒░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▓░░░▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░░▒▓░░░█▒░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒█░░░░░█▒░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒█░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██████▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░

• Thumbs Up 1

Repeatedly saying "Fun, FUN!" will not make the song better, Rebecca.

Honestly, these are some of the worst lyrics I have EVER heard. "Yesterday was Thursday! Today is Friiiiday!"....This sounds likes a children's song almost. Not to mention I'm a big fan of The Offspring, who are FAMOUS for lyrics that make aboslutely no sense at ALL. This though...it's just--TOO--much.

Oh, also...

This is just...Not surprising one bit. She could have asked for you know someone with talent, but she asks for another teen idol...Of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_5XYTzP9Vo&feature=related

Guys, you should be glad we have better people like Avril Lavigne and Justin Bieber, and Adele and other artists to make up for Rebecca's auto tuned singing.

And btw. JB is NOT just another teen idol. He has talent, he sings really well live. If you don't believe me, your loss.

Edited by Whispering Fox

Guys, you should be glad we have better people like Avril Lavigne and Justin Bieber, and Adele and other artists to make up for Rebecca's auto tuned singing.

And btw. JB is NOT just another teen idol. He has talent, he sings really well live. If you don't believe me, your loss.

Oh my God. This is a fucking joke.

Death threats like that are going legal now? I mean, really? Do we REALLY think someone is going to just kill this random girl on the internet because her song sucks? As for the threats themselves, they're making this into such a big deal. I've recieved worse threats for simple reviews. Things like this are nothing new on YT...As for the phone calls and emails, that might need to be looked into, but making it a legal matter is down right ridicolous.

I think the new song is worse than Friday. It's self-indulgent, generic, still has bad lyrics and unlike Friday, it isn't catchy.

That new song disappoints me actually.

I mean, Friday was bad of course, but it was hilariously so. It was so much fun to mimic the song and annoy my cousin who doesn't have as good of a sense of humor as I do. But this song is none of those. It's just... a song. It's not good or bad, just eh. It doesn't have that certain charm that Friday did. It's pretty dead feeling, actually. :c

With that said though, the only way to go is up. If Rebecca doesn't want to sing bad songs anymore, then it's a step in the right direction.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh my God. This is a fucking joke.

Death threats like that are going legal now? I mean, really? Do we REALLY think someone is going to just kill this random girl on the internet because her song sucks? As for the threats themselves, they're making this into such a big deal. I've recieved worse threats for simple reviews. Things like this are nothing new on YT...As for the phone calls and emails, that might need to be looked into, but making it a legal matter is down right ridicolous.

Hey, that's what happens to JB. He gets death threats and stuff and what do you being done about it? Nothing.

Hey, that's what happens to JB. He gets death threats and stuff and what do you being done about it? Nothing.

Exactly. And has anything happened to Justin Bieber yet? No. At most he got hit with a water bottle. I've had worse assaults in my elementary school kickball career. :|

• Thumbs Up 1