Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Took a few tries but I beat it LOL. I did the PQ/WO trick for the first room, then for the stairs just use PO and QW back and forth to kinda spring yourself off the top of the stairs (pfft, jumping downstairs is cooler anyways), and then the bookroom was just more PQ/WO, just pushing through the books slowly.

Until the end where you fall through the floor and everything goes black and red and Twilight's pieces falls aparts as you're falling, O_o

I need a RD/Fluttershy version now with the extra wing appendages to control XD.

You can't do this to me man.

tumblr_lhrvz6LPWw1qe3twro1_500.gif

Looks like someone's going insane. I'd suggest stop playing. ^_^

I can't get down these stairs, I'm already leaning too far down by the first step even with Dashy's advice GOD DAMN IT

MLP: FiM stairs are MUCH more dangerous than Castlevania stairs. If played Castlevania, you know what I'm talking about.

You know, whenever you're near stairs when you use your secondary weapon. I hate that shit.

I know what we should do to the stairs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s'm so sorry if this makes the problem worse. ^_^;

• Thumbs Up 1

If anyone is still struggling with the stairs, try to stop a little before the edge of the top. Then use OP to just stretch your body so that both front hooves are on the first stair. Drag your ass back with QW so that they're on the corner of the 2nd floor's edge/stair thing, and then do OP again (or maybe it was QW again actually) to spring yourself out a bit. If that still doesn't work, just try only using those front legs together and the back ones to sorta teeter-totter. I tried doing that forever, but it seemed hit and miss, since, well, I kept ending up like Pinkamena's .gif LOL.

You know, you'd think Twilight would just read a book on walking before trying. I mean she did that for running before XD.

• Thumbs Up 2

If anyone is still struggling with the stairs, try to stop a little before the edge of the top. Then use OP to just stretch your body so that both front hooves are on the first stair. Drag your ass back with QW so that they're on the corner of the 2nd floor's edge/stair thing, and then do OP again (or maybe it was QW again actually) to spring yourself out a bit. If that still doesn't work, just try only using those front legs together and the back ones to sorta teeter-totter. I tried doing that forever, but it seemed hit and miss, since, well, I kept ending up like Pinkamena's .gif LOL.

You know, you'd think Twilight would just read a book on walking before trying. I mean she did that for running before XD.

Probably in a hurry? That, or she was probably lazy, and wanted to do something that she could do with out reading. :/

She's done it before. What happened to her? How did she become handicapped? My favorite pony, now handicapped.

I'm sad. :(

Is it bad that I funny whenever Twilight falls down? Because of how her mouth moves every time she does, I imagine her swearing up a storm as she lays there with her annoyed expression.

Though other than that, the music makes this game a bit sad in some way.

• Thumbs Up 2

Is it bad that I funny whenever Twilight falls down? Because of how her mouth moves every time she does, I imagine her swearing up a storm as she lays there with her annoyed expression.

Though other than that, the music makes this game a bit sad in some way.

As much as I love Twilight Sparkle, it is pretty funny. :/

Hey look, a name change, and an average one at that. :)

Sooo~ Would you guys say that "Twilight Is Bad" at walking down stairs?

(Goddammit SimGretina.)

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 5

This Image will be burned in your brain by the time you actually somehow beat the game.

impossiblemission.jpg

• Thumbs Up 8

Yes. That game and the stairs are freaking made by the devil. *Dances to FiM fan remixes*

Fantastic. I love the songs now. :D

*Does a handstand*

Huzzah! I finally got past the bookcase! These books on the floor don't really seem to be a problem thou-"

*Floor crumbles apart for no reason, Twilights falling forever*

"PQ OW PQ OW PQ OW PQ OW PQ OW!!!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Yes. That game and the stairs are freaking made by the devil. *Dances to FiM fan remixes*

Fantastic. I love the songs now. biggrin.png

*Does a handstand*

Oh yeah, there's loads upon loads of great fan music both remixed and original songs.

Brony got talent.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's been nearly a year:

After all that time, that one is still my favorite. Though this one gave a valiant effort:

• Thumbs Up 3

I don't have enough remixes in my collection to make an accurate choice, but I do have plenty of original songs that stand out to me much more. I already linked to

and
before, which still are two of my top favorites, but there's another that could easily be my number 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcMovHxIXx0

It's like My Little Pony meets BIT.TRIP RUNNER.

Oh poor Twilight! What have those stairs done to you?!

mygodthosestairs.jpg

Edited by Hank Hill

AAAAH WHY SO MUCH REMIXES YOU GUYS?! D:

Meh, seriously though, of all the fanworks in the community, I care least about the fan music and remixes, really. (Especially techno remixes.) I don't know why, but I just can't find myself listening to them. Don't get me wrong, they're very good and I have a quite few on my Ipod. but I'd rather spend my time looking at fanworks that have a story in it, like comics, fanfics, and most fangames.

It kinda surprises me how popular music is in the community, cause I've never seen such a musical fanbase.... Heck, I've never even seen a fanbase be well known for its music.

Guess that just makes me the black sheep as usual.

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 2

Meh, I don't really care about the fan music and even less so into remixes, really. I don't know why, but I just can't find myself listening to them. Don't get me wrong, they're very good and I have a quite few on my Ipod. but I'd rather spend my time looking at fanworks that have a story in it, like comics, fanfics, and most fangames.

It kinda surprises me how popular music is in the community, cause I've never seen such a musical fanbase.... Heck, I've never even seen a fanbase be well known for its music.

Guess that just makes me the black sheep as usual.

I understand you completely. I don't really invest myself into the musical side of the fanbase that much, but I do have the Balloon Party album on my mp3 player along with some... other miscellaneous songs that shall not be named because I actually feel like sleeping tonight.

When you're rife with devastation

There's a simple explanation:

You're a toymaker's creation

Trapped inside a crystal ball

And whichever way he tilts it

Know that we must be resilient

We won't let them break our spirits

As we sing this silly song

When I was a little filly, a galloping blaze overtook my city

So they shipped me off to the orphanage. Said, "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in"

So I dug one thousand holes and cut a rug with orphan foals

Memories are blurred, and their faces are obscured, but I still, know the words to this song

When you've bungled all your bangles

And your loved ones have been mangled

Listen to the jingle jangle

Of my gypsy tambourine

'Cause these chords are hypnotizing

And the whole world's harmonizing

So please children stop your crying

And just sing along with me

I personally enjoy the fanart the most, and I'm constantly hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds or so at derpibooru just to see what's new.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 1