Awoo.

Holy Dooley

Mr. Awesomest

Wow, someone actually did the math...

Needless to say, you don't want Sonic punching you in the face (or anywhere else) moving at the speeds he does. I bet that explains how he's able to survive mile high falls as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

And people think Mario actually stands a chance against him.

• Thumbs Up 8

Shouldn't this mean that "Do people really think Sonic can stand a chance against himself?"

I expect him to disintegrate or explode like an overripe watermelon.

I had never even thought of that! Could you imagine though, if Sonic's speed wasn't just in his legs...

In one punch, it'd be all that force at the speed of sound. OUCH.

That's all well and good, but he still has green eyes.

Shouldn't this mean that "Do people really think Sonic can stand a chance against himself?"

Sonic is quite small, and his body is thin. I wouldn't be so surprised if he absorbed force through his arms and they took it almost like guitar strings, releasing the energy through vibrations.

I'm not sure if that's possible, but it seems like it could work.

On the other hand, that seems like it would break every bone in his body with so much force. I don't even know!

Sonic is quite small, and his body is thin. I wouldn't be so surprised if he absorbed force through his arms and they took it almost like guitar strings, releasing the energy through vibrations.

I'm not sure if that's possible, but it seems like it could work.

On the other hand, that seems like it would break every bone in his body with so much force. I don't even know!

• Thumbs Up 8

Now, let's all consider Hyper Sonic.

Mach 5, anybody? I bet he could break through a neutron star, easy =P

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't even have to do the math to know he could create a hole his shape through an entire 100+ car steam train. And then obliterate the moon with the shrapnel from the train.

• Thumbs Up 5

And El Gran Gordo put up a good, fair fight against this creature. Touches me right here, folks.

• Thumbs Up 9
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Huge respect for all that mathematics. Huge respect. :)

We're basically talking "really really really really really really really really really really fast and strong", right?

• Thumbs Up 1

... And Shadow is supposed to be stronger, as is Knuckles.

Which also reminds me that Rouge has the most amazing POWER TIGHTS in any video game, considering all she can do with her legs :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually, considering that Sonic is a speed character, Knuckles is a power character...

HOW MUCH MORE FORCE DOES KNUCKLES HAVE THAN SONIC?

ENOUGH TO DIG THROUGH SOLID STONE LIKE IT'S COTTON CANDY.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait... if mass x force = velocity, then why did you multiply his mass by his speed to get force? Shouldn't you divide then?

Huge respect for all that mathematics. Huge respect. :)

We're basically talking "really really really really really really really really really really fast and strong", right?

Damn straight.

Think of it like this: If you hear a "bump" when colliding into a wall, it's not just Sonic's bones or the thing he hit. It's the whole fucking zone.

Oh, and it could be more. I just used the time it takes for sound to pass through his arm to stop; meaning, his arm would be right up to his chest. The time frame of the deceleration could be smaller, meaning the total force the instant it hits rises (kind of like dividing 1 by 2 and how it gets you .5, but in reverse), but I didn't want to sound like I'm pulling numbers out of my ass.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest