Mr. Awesomest

Holy Dooley

Sonic is quite small, and his body is thin. I wouldn't be so surprised if he absorbed force through his arms and they took it almost like guitar strings, releasing the energy through vibrations.

I'm not sure if that's possible, but it seems like it could work.

On the other hand, that seems like it would break every bone in his body with so much force. I don't even know!

Sonic is quite small, and his body is thin. I wouldn't be so surprised if he absorbed force through his arms and they took it almost like guitar strings, releasing the energy through vibrations.

I'm not sure if that's possible, but it seems like it could work.

On the other hand, that seems like it would break every bone in his body with so much force. I don't even know!

Huge respect for all that mathematics. Huge respect. :)

We're basically talking "really really really really really really really really really really fast and strong", right?

Damn straight.

Think of it like this: If you hear a "bump" when colliding into a wall, it's not just Sonic's bones or the thing he hit. It's the whole fucking zone.

Oh, and it could be more. I just used the time it takes for sound to pass through his arm to stop; meaning, his arm would be right up to his chest. The time frame of the deceleration could be smaller, meaning the total force the instant it hits rises (kind of like dividing 1 by 2 and how it gets you .5, but in reverse), but I didn't want to sound like I'm pulling numbers out of my ass.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest