Awoo.

Holy Dooley

Mr. Awesomest

You'd think with all that speed, Sonic might as well have gone through time and jumped on a dinosaur and used it to kill motherfucking robot zombies without even needing Emeralds or Past/Future signposts.

Glorious mathematics by the way, comrade.

SCD_electrocuted.png

Bones. It's a scrapped Sonic CD sprite though.

Explain all the weird shapes he bends into. His arms are noodles for crying out loud, ever since Sonic 1.

Either he has no bones, or the ones he does have are made out of a gelatinous material.

Also, cannot unsee.

Edited by Raxz
  • Thumbs Up 1

SCD_electrocuted.png

This reminds me of an old thread where we were analyzing Knuckles' electrocution sprite to see if he had fingers under his gloves. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Explain all the weird shapes he bends into. His arms are noodles for crying out loud, ever since Sonic 1.

Either he has no bones, or the ones he does have are made out of a gelatinous material.

Also, cannot unsee.

Fictional characters are simply more hardcore than us feeble real life cretins.

In other news, Mario fires fireballs underwater. Reality is a mockery in the world of video games.

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 7

Actually, considering that Sonic is a speed character, Knuckles is a power character...

HOW MUCH MORE FORCE DOES KNUCKLES HAVE THAN SONIC?

ENOUGH TO DIG THROUGH SOLID STONE LIKE IT'S COTTON CANDY.

He is strong when standing still while Sonic is strong when running.

Both of them have their own strenght domain.

But still, if Knuckles could run just as fast as Sonic, then NOW there would be no contest against him.

Tho I may say he's stronger then Sonic when standing still, I might be wrong....

Think about it; since we know about the Super-Peel out, a move done without having to mov from his position could mean that even on the spot, Sonic might be stronger then Knuckles, no?

Oh, and one more thing: I said punch. Nothing about running while doing it. So if he wanted to punch you and got a running start, you will be the first decapitated head in space.

Actually, considering that Sonic is a speed character, Knuckles is a power character...

HOW MUCH MORE FORCE DOES KNUCKLES HAVE THAN SONIC?

ENOUGH TO DIG THROUGH SOLID STONE LIKE IT'S COTTON CANDY.

If I tried doing the same thing I did for Sonic with Knuckles, (which is only the amount of force they can use emit to stop themselves from top speed) it wouldn't work because Knuckles is slower than Sonic.

But, going ahead and taking a guess without looking at Knuckles' wiki page, I'd say the results would be about 1.3~ million pounds of force. This is the force required only to stop the red dude (which he can summon when he runs into a wall). He has to be stronger than that, though.

This reminds me of an old thread where we were analyzing Knuckles' electrocution sprite to see if he had fingers under his gloves. :lol:

Since I totally missed this I feel like I need to ask whether or not you guys came to a conclusion on whether he does have fingers or not =P

Fucking epic thread btw.

Guys, how strong do you think Eggman is? remember, he's been faster than Sonic before and he has a larger weight. Does that equal the ultimate destroyer of worlds?

Guys, how strong do you think Eggman is? remember, he's been faster than Sonic before and he has a larger weight. Does that equal the ultimate destroyer of worlds?

But can he stop himself from full speed without splattering across the wall?

Also, his arms are longer, meaning the time sound takes to pass through that distance would be made longer.

I showed you how to do the math, YOU DO IT.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest

Good point, mostly when I've seen Eggman want to stop he does it by doing a jump (jumps into a robot or something). Means he must have powerful legs (not saying the rest of him is) so imagine an Eggman kick....(Sonic, face my mighty power legs! Ho Ho Ho!)

Good point, mostly when I've seen Eggman want to stop he does it by doing a jump (jumps into a robot or something). Means he must have powerful legs (not saying the rest of him is) so imagine an Eggman kick....(Sonic, face my mighty power legs! Ho Ho Ho!)

He can jump high, I'll give him that, but you can't tell if the strength in his legs is astronomical when he jumps up into things near the height of his jump. The closest thing I could try to do is figure out how much effort is required to jump as high as he does with all that weight.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest

Putting logic into an illogical fictional game series......

....yep, this is still the Sonic Fanbase alright. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Putting logic into an illogical fictional game series......

....yep, this is still the Sonic Fanbase alright. :P

Pfft, don't pretend this is the only fanbase to do so.

Pfft, don't pretend this is the only fanbase to do so.

Yeah, Marvel does it all the time. I mean, they figured out The Flash runs <some ungodly number> times the speed of light.

You'd think with all that speed, Sonic might as well have gone through time and jumped on a dinosaur and used it to kill motherfucking robot zombies without even needing Emeralds or Past/Future signposts.

His speed would have to be infinite for him to do that, and he'd need an infinite amount of energy last time I checked. :P

Alright smart guy, then try to explain Sonic's mass in correlation to his velocity in Sonic 06' physics. :P

You have mad Math skills. I envy that because Math is my worst subject.

Ooooh, what was the outcome?!

Alright smart guy, then try to explain Sonic's mass in correlation to his velocity in Sonic 06' physics. :P

Sonic '06 was Sonic's dreamnightmare. Realistic physics and such are damn near inconceivable in dreams.

You have mad Math skills. I envy that because Math is my worst subject.

Thank you kindly.

• Thumbs Up 3

COuld you do Tails and Shadow's speed and strength caculations. Shadow is said to be stronger physically than Sonic, and with chaos boost which augments his physical skills, I'd would shudder on how much powerful he could be.

On the note of breaking bones, maybe he's like Shizuo from DuRaRaRa!! (look it up), and he's just broken his bones so many times that now he doesn't even notice.

That and being a cartoony hedgehog. But that means nothing to SCIENCE!

EggmanSCIENCE.png

I remember a while back that some physics professor did this exercise where they calculate how strong the gravity is in Mario games based on how long it takes for him to fall certain distances, and they come up with a number that was something like the gravity on Jupiter, and he's able to jump several times his own height under these conditions. The Doom Guy is meant to be a human who can run at, depending on the assumptions made, anywhere from 30 mph to 60 mph while carrying something like 600 pounds of munitions (And while I'm at it, check out The Doom Comic).