Awoo.

"Resident Evil Revival Selection HD Remastered Version"

Badnik Mechanic

IIRC, cutscenes are recorded FMVs on the PS2 version and the Wii port uses PS2 assets, hence the default costume showing up.

I was right, Capcom are indeed releasing DLC for these games. The DLC is... the actual game.

In America the collection will only be released as DLC on XBL and the PSN services.

Also... and this is where the big kick in the teeth comes in.

As seperate titles.

So you have to pay for RE4, and then pay again for RE: Code Veronica, as apposed to shopping around for a cheaper deal.

Chances are they will mirror this for Europe too.

Source

Edited by Hogfather

And the Wii version.

Doesn't it only happen with the mafia costume, or whatever?

So you have to pay for RE4, and then pay again for RE: Code Veronica, as apposed to shopping around for a cheaper deal.

fine by me, tbh. I'll most likely just grab RE4

Ah, so I was wrong about some things. Ah, well.

But... Yeah, not getting the HD RE4, that's for sure. I've already got the Wii version, the controls alone trump any graphical enhancements. Also, I don't remember RE4 being that friggn' blurry, but maybe that was because I was playing the Wii version at 480p, I dunno.

Code Veronica? Maybe. Maybe.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

And the Wii version.

Only for the the Special Costume 2 set (Gangster outfit and suit of armor). Otherwise they all show up, because the Wii version had real-time cutscenes just like the original Gamecube version.

Edited by Tornado