Awoo.

Zangief Kid

Badnik Mechanic

Had it not been for a certain miss Black and her terrible singing chances are we'd all be talking about this one.

Bit of the backstory. Casey Heynes is a 16 year old kid who is quite... large... He's been bullied for most of his life throughout school and doesn't have many friends.

One day at school a gang of kids aproaches him one holding a video camera another hurling abuse... then this one kid named Ritchard Gale walks right upto him, and punches him repeatedly in the face.

Suddenly Casey snaps, grabs the kid, picks him up and more or less throws him down on his head onto solid concrete almost like Zangiefs pile driver move, hence the nickname Zangief Kid.

Now.... get this...

The school then suspended the bully... AND CASEY! Yeah, the guy who got attacked got suspended for defending himself. See note at the end of this post, within moments of the video going online theres been spoofs and various remixes of it, yes, Guiles theme goes with it, even a street fighter style video has been made of it with a life bar!

Youtube however keeps pulling the video due to it's policy on violence against children, yeah even school fights between pupils are banned.

I'll post a link to the video now... but bewarned, Casey's retaliation LOOKS a lot more brutal than it actually was, aparently the younger kid only suffered a grazed knee.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/MercWithMouth/videos/28/

Note: In responce to the schools decision to suspend Casey... /b/ has already launched a campaign against them.

Edited by Hogfather

Had it not been for a certain miss Black and her terrible singing chances are we'd all be talking about this one.

Bit of the backstory. Casey Heynes is a 16 year old kid who is quite... large... He's been bullied for most of his life throughout school and doesn't have many friends.

One day at school a gang of kids aproaches him one holding a video camera another hurling abuse... then this one kid named Ritchard Gale walks right upto him, and punches him repeatedly in the face.

Suddenly Casey snaps, grabs the kid, picks him up and more or less throws him down on his head onto solid concrete almost like Zangiefs pile driver move, hence the nickname Zangief Kid.

Now.... get this...

The school then suspended the bully... AND CASEY! Yeah, the guy who got attacked got suspended for defending himself. See note at the end of this post, within moments of the video going online theres been spoofs and various remixes of it, yes, Guiles theme goes with it, even a street fighter style video has been made of it with a life bar!

Youtube however keeps pulling the video due to it's policy on violence against children, yeah even school fights between pupils are banned.

I'll post a link to the video now... but bewarned, Casey's retaliation LOOKS a lot more brutal than it actually was, aparently the younger kid only suffered a grazed knee.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/MercWithMouth/videos/28/

Note: In responce to the schools decision to suspend Casey... /b/ has already launched a campaign against them.

The big kid just snapped. That happened with my friend in Junior school we were both picked on and people called us Gay and teased us almost the whole class was against us.

Now my friend is pretty big and strong looking but like me he's quite easy going and very friendly they pushed him too far and punched this other lad HARD, I think he bled a bit.

They called my firend gay since year 3 right up to year 6, very cruel and did the same to me because I was friend and I stayed his friend from year 3 right throughout high school.

I think he's in the TA now.

It sickens me that they film stuff like this. <_<

Shame on the smaller kid for provoking him.

Edited by BW199148

Wait, I thought everyone knew by now most schools are stupid when it comes to fights.

When my brother was 11, he tackled in school by one boy. My brother pushed him off, defending himself, and ended up being suspended for doing so. In responce to this, my best friend's mother told me and my friend that if someone attacks you in school, you should throw a few punches yourself, because if you're going to be suspended anyway, you might as well get something out of it. :P

That was so satisfying to watch.

Big man wasn't so "big" when he got pwned by that kid was he? I don't go by pacifistic nonsense such as not hitting people who deserve it. Pity the kid didn't throw the camera at the little twat too though i'm kinda thankful he didn't because then we wouldn't be likely to see this class act would we?

• Thumbs Up 2

That was so satisfying to watch.

Big man wasn't so "big" when he got pwned by that kid was he? I don't go by pacifistic nonsense such as not hitting people who deserve it. Pity the kid didn't throw the camera at the little twat too though i'm kinda thankful he didn't because then we wouldn't be likely to see this class act would we?

He's actually been interviewed by an Australian news channel. Casey actually says that he didn't continue on because he was frightened that the rest of the kids friends would suddenly jump in which is why after he throws him to the ground he sorta backs off.

Wow man. This kid actually goes and does something I only thought about doing throughout all of middle and some of high school.

Jealousness ensues.

This is a week late but glad it's finally showed up.

Most satisfying moment: imagining the CRUNCH when the little shit's face meets concrete. Delicious justified violent retribution.

I don't know about you guys but I feel like the skinny kid didn't really deserve what he got.

True he was a bully yes but he got piledrived to the dirt and that's overkill especially considering their weight difference. And now pretty much the whole world wants him dead. This isn't really justified though.

I am glad the kid defended himself yes but now the world hates his bully meaning he gots a lot of enemies. And I'm sure there's a lesson taught so why the unjust?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

I don't know about you guys but I feel like the skinny kid didn't really deserve what he got. True he was a bully yes but he got piledrived to the dirt and that's overkill especially considering their weight difference.

What exactly did he deserve then?

He walked upto the kid and punched him repeatedly, in the face, in his chest whilst his friends laughed at him.

Don't sit on the fence, tell me exactly what did he deserve?

Someone comes upto you and starts punching you in the face and the chest, I have a strange feeling you'll do whatever the hell you can to make the attacker back off.

At one point does one think "Oh my! I'm being attacked, I wonder how much force I should use to make him back off? OH MY HE JUST HIT ME AGAIN! But this time it was in the chest... does that mean I can punch him in the he... OW! HE HIT ME AGAIN!"

And now pretty much the whole world wants him dead. This isn't really justified though.

I am glad the kid defended himself yes but now the world hates his bully meaning he gots a lot of enemies. And I'm sure there's a lesson taught so why the unjust?

Well for one thing, the whole world doesn't want him dead, but they certainly don't want to be his friend.

• Thumbs Up 6

My dad showed me this video a few days ago.

God, I hate little pests that try to act so tough with a passion. I personally think he had it coming... When you pick on someone, you never know when the victim will retaliate.

Edited by The Stinking Recolor

It's not that bad, the kid didn't actually even get slammed on his face if you look closely.

I admit, being bullied myself for anyone who has been bullied the video is quite satisfying.

So victim 1 Bully 0.

It pisses me off that kids nowadays film stuff like this what if he didn't fight back they would probably get pleasure from it. <_<

• Thumbs Up 1

Kids picked on me at primary school because they thought that I was "weird", and that I didn't "fit in" - they played psychological mind games, I ignored; they tried to intimidate and isolate me, I ignored; they tried physical violence, and I ignored for the most part, but there's only so much shit a guy can take. I ended up stabbing a boy in the back with a pencil, (through wool jumper, cotton shirt AND skin, I might add) and the teachers thought that I was the one at fault; I pummelled some butch kid in the year above me to the ground, and the teachers blamed us both in equal measure (myself moreso because of their already-established prejudices against me); I retorted verbally, and the teachers detained me, and not the bullies, for swearing. All that I was left with at the end of the entire vicious circle of bullying that was the most part of my primary school life was a taste of total disdain in my mouth and mind, a whole heap of wasted lunch breaks and the cold, silent sense of smug satisfaction that I'd successfully managed to bite back at bullies who were both older and stronger than me - and managed to redeem myself in the final year by being elected chairman of the student's council and making a whole heap of really quite popular friends (most of whom totally abandoned me in the transition to secondary school, but I digress).

Honestly, Casey's school should watch the footage, pull the records of both boys, and weigh up the evidence; is the dorky fat kid a likely villain in a situation such as this, or was he driven to resort to violence by long-time bullying, the need for self defence and sheer desperation?

What exactly did he deserve then?

He walked upto the kid and punched him repeatedly, in the face, in his chest whilst his friends laughed at him.

Don't sit on the fence, tell me exactly what did he deserve?

Someone comes upto you and starts punching you in the face and the chest, I have a strange feeling you'll do whatever the hell you can to make the attacker back off.

At one point does one think "Oh my! I'm being attacked, I wonder how much force I should use to make him back off? OH MY HE JUST HIT ME AGAIN! But this time it was in the chest... does that mean I can punch him in the he... OW! HE HIT ME AGAIN!"

Well I can say he deserves a long in school suspension. And Casey however should had took it to an adult first thing. Yes he was punched but words can be stronger than any physical action. Just saying.

Well for one thing, the whole world doesn't want him dead, but they certainly don't want to be his friend.

Still bad enough however. And I've heard that kid has been getting death threats which isn't really mature of people.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

Well I can say he deserves a long in school suspension. And Casey however should had took it to an adult first thing. Yes he was punched but words can be stronger than any physical action.

What a load of fucking crap.

Honestly, Casey's school should watch the footage, pull the records of both boys, and weigh up the evidence; is the dorky fat kid a likely villain in a situation such as this, or was he driven to resort to violence by long-time bullying, the need for self defence and sheer desperation?

They did, thats why they both got suspended (I think that the guy with the camera also got suspended too), thats why /b/ got angry, because anyone with sense can see that Casey was defending himself from a gang.

People seem to forget that, the video shows one guy throwing the punches, but you can actually hear the other kids gang and see another dude walk into shot at the end.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 4

If he'd gone to an adult, or used words to fend them off, they would have just laughed in his face.

Now they're a lot less likely to go near him again. Good on him, the little shit deserved it.

• Thumbs Up 5

Yes he was punched but words can be stronger than any physical action. Just saying.

Throwing my two cents in, whenever I was bullied and I tried using words to get them to stop, they'd only pick on me some more. Everyone always told me that words are stronger than actions, but from personal experence, I refuse to believe that.

• Thumbs Up 3

Throwing my two cents in, whenever I was bullied and I tried using words to get them to stop, they'd only pick on me some more. Everyone always told me that words are stronger than actions, but from personal experence, I refuse to believe that.

Heck, they'd make fun of the way I'd say things, as I used to studder and stuff when angry, so I usually kept my mouth shut. >_> You don't know how many times I've wanted to just go "Chaos Blast" in the middle of a hallway full of the creeps.

Btw, I think the subtitle should be changed to "Satisfaction Guaranteed." I know I sound sinister right now but that was satisfying to watch man. >8)

*everyone backs up a step*

I do hope the bully was alright though.

Edited by Inferno

As someone who has also been bullied in the past, this was VERY satisfying to watch. The little kid got what he deserved. Wish I could've done just that to the assholes who used to pick on me. =[

I guess I can understand why they suspended Casey though. He almost killed the bully!

• Thumbs Up 2

You know, that little kid was really stupid. I mean, okay the other guy was fat. But he was HUGE, tall and wide compared to the very short and thin kid he was fighting, I'm surprised the victim was actually bullied all that much considering how big he actually is.

Either way, the bully got what he deserved.

I didn't get on the news the time I sent a bully to the hospital...

You probably weren't being filmed by a gang at the time.

Ezo0J.gif

I could watch this for hours and hours. There's just something so magical about watching a little jackass getting owned.

• Thumbs Up 6