Awoo.

Zangief Kid

Badnik Mechanic

True he was a bully yes but he got piledrived to the dirt and that's overkill especially considering their weight difference. And now pretty much the whole world wants him dead. This isn't really justified though.

I think in situations like this, if you're going to bully someone you should prepare for retaliation. Watching the video, i'm not entirely sure what the kid dishing out the jabs expected to happen when he started hitting a kid WAY BIGGER THEN HIM in the first place.

dumbass bullies deserved it. props to casey for initially trying to hold back and then walking away afterwards. kid kept his temper.

Glad to see that justice was served. It's good that the bully wasn't brutally hurt, but just enough so that he doesn't come near Casey anymore. Odds are, this has spread around that school, so most kids know about it. Being able to fight back like that is brave and I think that kid got what he deserved.

I'd like to point out that this story didn't end up completely roses, either though. It's not like the bullying stopped. Zangeif here was on the news the other night and apparently he still has problems, and is considering changing schools.

You'd think people would be smart enough to NOT bully the kid who is known for piledriving people who bully him!

little fuckin' punks pretty much deserved an entire can of whoopass.

that kid was TINY compared to the guy he, stupidly, decided to fuck with. the only thing keeping them from massive broken bones everywhere was just that guy being NICE.

too bad he's still having issues, if anything you would imagine picking someone up and slamming them into concrete would teach other people SOME SORT of lesson but I guess idiots will be idiots.

I'm glad Casey beat that little shit up. I've been bullied before, there's only so much that talking will do before it's time to bring out the fists. I'm glad to see that /b/ is doing something to help this kid.

Oh, and filming this is just fucking stupid. Granted, we wouldn't have the footage of the awesome piledriver, but it's still awful.

Oh, and filming this is just fucking stupid. Granted, we wouldn't have the footage of the awesome piledriver, but it's still awful.

Agreed. Bullying him was bad enough, but actually grabbing a video camera and recording it all, just so you can watch a kid get picked on again is just stupid and harsh. Like I said, I personally believe he got what was coming to him. As for Casey still getting bullied after all this, it really is a shame. He shouldn't have been bullied before and he sure as hell shouldn't be bullied now. You would think that after all this, people would see what he can do, but they're just too stupid and don't care. If Casey does end up moving to another school, I hope everything works out for him and that he won't have to drive another kid's body into the ground.

1219834185_75SEg-L.jpg

The little punk deserved it. Yes, it would've been nice if they could just talk it out and the bully could promise not to be a twat anymore, but do you really think this scrawny little dipshit would have listened to reason?

"Actions speak louder than words." When you start a fight, be prepared to get hurt. Casey was acting in self defense, and Ritchard should be glad he had the restraint to stop the fight right there instead of hitting him while he's down.

Also watch this.

• Thumbs Up 4

As someone who, too, was bullied before, once due to my previously obese weight (and, thankfully, these situations were taken care of), that bully deserved that semi-piledriver. Casey gets a good ol' pat on the back for a job well-done; that vid was SO satisfying to see. Hopefully, these idiots who bullied him won't try doing it again.

EDIT: Just read Remy's post. Dammit! I was hoping Casey would be left alone finally. Guess not... :angry:

Edited by Dark Qiviut

You'd think people would be smart enough to NOT bully the kid who is known for piledriving people who bully him!

I think the previous image of him being a target sticks around longer then the more recent one of him as suplex supreme. It sucks, but kids are cruel.

Love that penny arcade comic.

That vid brought a smile to my face.

I fully support what the guy who got bullied did. Shame they still harass him after all that though.

Unfortunately, Ritchard has STILL not learned his lesson...

JC3ls.jpg

Careful, theres a lot of fake Ritchard facebook pages about.

Careful, theres a lot of fake Ritchard facebook pages about.

Ah, I see. I snatched it off Retro, so I don't think I can verify, really.

I loved how Naruto was staggering after he got piledrived. :lol:

They looks so young :/ It's hard to believe they're around 15. I thought like 13 or so.. Maybe I just look old >_>

This might of been said but someone should take the footage and turn it into a Mortal Kombat type GIF with FINISH HIM! when he slam dunks the bully on his ass. :D

Edited by BW199148

I was bullied up until the 11th grade.

This kid is my hero.

I can't believe people still mess with him though! If anything I'd try my hardest to be his friend so I can be on his good side.

• Thumbs Up 2

That's one of the single greatest remixes ever!

As someone who was also bullied, I felt that he had every right to defend himself since he was being punched, and he shouldn't of been suspended. Yes, the the other kid could of gotten seriously hurt, but he was asking for it when he provoked Casey, and I believe that people have a right the defend themselves when they're being physically attacked.

Edited by Kevin
  • Thumbs Up 2

Its sad that people get bullied all of the time and nothing happens to the bully while the small amount of people who defend themselves gets punished.

Its like you can never win.

Edited by Shade ?
  • Thumbs Up 1