Awoo.

20th Anniversary Animation Concept

edge.

I was surfing my homepage on Youtube just a few minutes ago and I happened to find this 20th anniversary animation by Matt Slade (he is known in the Asian music fandom for his mashups) and his partner Naseem Naeem. It looks really good, and thought it would be worth talking about on here. Here is the video right here.

The music used is FLASH BACK by capsule, BTW.

These fan-made anniversary trailers just makes me wish that Sega announced the official anniversary trailer already.

Sega's gonna have a hard time upstaging that. Seriously, simple as it was, that was brilliant.

Edited by SuperStingray
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I'm sure they could upstage that cause Sega is great at making trailers for their games and since this marks Sonic's 20th anniversary then you know it will be something special. That video is good for a fanmade trailer but it didn't blow me away or anything. I'm expecting the official trailer to be better.

Edited by sonfan1984

Damn, of all the years for Sega to NOT have a new game leaked why did it have to be this one?

• Thumbs Up 2

When you've got half the board moving on to ponies, you know Sega's been away for too long.

It's sad how true this is.

But, about the animation, that was great! Very simple but very well done at the same time. I enjoyed it

• Thumbs Up 1

Am I the only one who got a little giggle out of Eggman punching the gas at the last second and avoiding a face full of Hedgehog? :lol:

That was a good little trailer though. Had a few moments to appreciate the simple humor and it was put together well. It was worthy for what it was.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Man that was awesome. I wonder if the folks who made this ever considered submitting it to SEGA's little 20th anniversary marketing contest thing?

Man that was awesome. I wonder if the folks who made this ever considered submitting it to SEGA's little 20th anniversary marketing contest thing?

That's what it's for, it says at the beginning it's for the YCN SEGA Brief.

This vid is awesome! Sega must make their own trailer, which will be the most kick-ass anniversary trailer ever! ;) But it doesn't change that this trailer could be an official trailer, it's simple, short and cool!

Edited by MoonRail