Awoo.

Platform 2011

Badnik Mechanic

So I went around town today and noticed a bunch of posters for this thing called "Platform 2011" didn't think much of it, then it's just been on Look North and it turns out it's a 'major' videogaming expo.

I've never heard of it before but it's happening tomorrow in Hull... HEY! I live there!

So whats Platform 2011, well it's a game expo, however it looks more focused on the actual development as apposed to showing off things, the focus mainly appears to be about "How to get into the industry" as apposed to the industry showing off it's wares.

There are competitions however, theres a MVC 3 tournament, a Mario Kart tournament, and heres an interesting one "Design a videogame in under 24 hours"

Interestingly, theres two floors to it, the ground floor is open to everyone, the first floor is "18+ only" oww kinky.

And yes theres also a Cosplay competition.

Cost to get in is £10.

Anyone going? Anyone think I should go?

Edited by Hogfather

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badnik Mechanic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic