Awoo.

Westboro Baptist Church

Stacy

Sick words from a very sick women

and I thought the Peoples Temple were crazy!!!! :blink:

Makes you sick dosen't it? I mean if your regilious or not this has to make your blood boil? I can't believe why such an evil spineless women is spewing this shite towards mourning American familes. I mean she says "thank god for 911" & "god hates fags" what trailer park did she come from?

I am not say everyone who has a bible on their desk is a looney, but this women has some insane shit in her head.

It's a very very mad world!!!! :blink:

Edited by Bloodfetish

These people don't even deserve a thread. They thrive on media attention to conduct their actions.

A bunch of crazy people I couldn't care less about, in short. The police should though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it bad that I find their antics more hilarious than rage-inducing? I mean, I completely disagree with their hateful ideology, but they're like... living stereotypes. They're the kind of people you'd expect to see in an exaggerated parody of homophobic fundamentalists, but the fact these kinds of people are actually real makes me laugh because of how ridiculous the prospect is.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ha ha ha, crazy bitch. This is extremism of the highest quality that can be achieved without actually being violent, they're deluded, it's a shame really.

Edited by CreamyBagel

I don't know how the program works, but if it's suppose to be news based, then he is being a little to biased.

But yeah I can't say I support her view, or at least the way she exectues it.

I agree, most people are not innocent, but abomonation? That's too far. Whatever you belive, you believe because you see it as the correct path to take. Even though I am christian I can't condem anyone who doesn't follow the same method of praising a higher being, but also does nothing that would infringe on that code.

No one is without sin these days, and if you are completly clean, you've been sheltered too heavily, but that doesn't prevent you from following the majority of the base rules in which almost all religions have in common, maybe making up for the odd slip here and there. If you do that I can't see why anyone of any religion can have anything against you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Her face, she's got that creepy smile thtoughout that entire thing. These people are zeolots of their religion. I started off laughing at her, but I realised how serious that she really is, it's very sickening.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know em.

My friend Impishvermin from Deviantart told me about these weirdos.

I've actually got some people in my neighborhood that are a lot like them. Whenever there is a big event,(especially on a Sunday) like a ball game or our yearly town fish fry (which rocks), they come there with vulgar signs and screaming YA'LL GOIN TEH HEY-ALL!!!. I'm afraid to drive down the road where their church is at night. They burn stuff outside at night and do all this F***ed up crap. They might put a hex on my old Chevy.LOL

They need to STOP

They're giving Christians a bad name!!!! All this God hates fags,baby killers,niggers crap. they need to just STFU.

God loves EVERYONE. No matter who they are or what they do. He only hates their actions.

They're giving Christians a bad name!!!! All this God hates fags,baby killers,niggers crap. they need to just STFU.

As bombings in countries by Muslium extremists give them a bad name, but unfortuantly it's more publicesed.

I don't know how the program works, but if it's suppose to be news based, then he is being a little to biased.

But yeah I can't say I support her view, or at least the way she exectues it.

I agree, most people are not innocent, but abomonation? That's too far. Whatever you belive, you believe because you see it as the correct path to take. Even though I am christian I can't condem anyone who doesn't follow the same method of praising a higher being, but also does nothing that would infringe on that code.

No one is without sin these days, and if you are completly clean, you've been sheltered too heavily, but that doesn't prevent you from following the majority of the base rules in which almost all religions have in common, maybe making up for the odd slip here and there. If you do that I can't see why anyone of any religion can have anything against you.

Of course its biased because their is nothing postive she is saying, everytime he tried to get a word in, she starts blowing chucks.

I personally would of said something a lot stronger towards her than abomonation. <_<

Of course its biased because their is nothing postive she is saying, everytime he tried to get a word in, she starts blowing chucks.

I personally would of said something a lot stronger towards her than abomonation. <_<

Actually I meant her calling everyone else abomonations, sure humanity is flawed pretty heavily, and our over reliance on dominance over others is the reason for most conflict, but at least we have some vauge reality between right and wrong.

As for the first point, was more saying most news shows I know of try to themselves stay neutral, so will argue others points, while these guys basically acused her, can't blame em for it, but seemed rather unprofessional.

I would personally roast in hell than join her wacko religion. It's a real shame people interpret the bible in such negative ways. It's people like her that cause others to hate the entire Christian population and that just isn't fair.

Actually I meant her calling everyone else abomonations, sure humanity is flawed pretty heavily, and our over reliance on dominance over others is the reason for most conflict, but at least we have some vauge reality between right and wrong.

As for the first point, was more saying most news shows I know of try to themselves stay neutral, so will argue others points, while these guys basically acused her, can't blame em for it, but seemed rather unprofessional.

I think they were unprofessional, because they had no choice!!!!

I wonder who is in charge of this wacked out Reilgion group? <_<

I think they were unprofessional, because they had no choice!!!!

I wonder who is in charge of this wacked out Reilgion group? <_<

Gotta agree here. There's another clip of her being interviewed on The Tyra Banks show and she's just as nutty and rude there. Really can't blame people for being biased.

Whenever I watch something about these guys, it does make me very frustrated how close-minded they are etc but I also get enjoyment out of the hilarious side of things, mainly how often they say the word "fag". I mean it's a kind of funny word but they just keep saying it in EVERY sentence, it's insane, lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

Coming from a religious background, and also somewhat of a military one, I can safely say that this is probably one of the most out-of-character thing I have ever seen Christians do, and one of the most disrespectful above all things. If they really had their faith in-line, they'd support their troops. I'm not big on war, at all. But I still support those who are willing to risk their skin so I can make something out of my life.

These Christians, if they even are real followers of Christ, need to get their act together and stop acting like this. Whatever happened to loving one another? I'm not seeing much of this.

I can't watch the video because of my slower than dial-up connection, but I grew up in a church like that, and had those beliefs until like the junior year of college. (I wrote a paper in college trying to defend Noah's Ark, got a bad grade on it) You got to realize that open mindedness is not encouraged, and when this stuff is drilled into you since birth it's very hard to shake those ideas, VERY hard because they put the fear of Hell into you. I still feel bad inside because I an considering other ideas, I have to hide these new beliefs of mine from family members and my old college friends, or they would well give me hell, lol. And don't call her crazy, I'm probably crazier than her and I don't say things like that. :o

Ha ha ha, crazy bitch.

Please put a little more effort into your posts so that you're not spamming. If you don't agree with her practices then you can add a little more to her post that calling her a crazy bitch.

I think these people are just severely misguided attention whores. The saddest part of watching that video was to see the crazy gleam in her eyes, whenever she's on TV I always have to change the channel as it makes me feel sick. I watched a documentary on them and it really did show that the grandfather of the family is a pretty resentful and manipulative bastard, so I more feel bad for this family that's been brainwashed into wasting their lives.

I wish the media would just drop their infactuation with this family. It's just giving them the exposure they crave. Even negative publicity is still publicity, and they THRIVE on it. You can tell how much that woman is enjoying the spotlight that they gave her on that program, and every other show she's been 'interviewed' on. I put 'interview' in quotes because it's barely that. It's just her (or other family members) venting, and the host getting angry and defensive in response. Rinse and repeat.

To me, the greatest travesty is the small children in the family. You see them playing, acting like normal kids... and then holding these horrific slogan signs at the side of the road and chanting their family's sick mantras. Worst of all is seeing them laughing and grinning as they do it. I personally think that such indoctrination should be counted as child abuse :\

Please put a little more effort into your posts so that you're not spamming. If you don't agree with her practices then you can add a little more to her post that calling her a crazy bitch.

Whoops sorry, I forgot. I've edited that first post so it adds more to the discussion :)

To me, the greatest travesty is the small children in the family. You see them playing, acting like normal kids... and then holding these horrific slogan signs at the side of the road and chanting their family's sick mantras. Worst of all is seeing them laughing and grinning as they do it. I personally think that such indoctrination should be counted as child abuse :\

You read my mind, Flyboy! I remember watching a story about them a show here called 20/20, and it was really sad to see these kids indoctrinated into this kind of narrow minded behavior. Something that I too believe is child abuse.

Couldn't hear a word she was saying, too much bullshit being thrown into my ears

I couldn't make it all out and I stopped part way through because, as much as I am not religious, I was brought up in a Christian school and I know what Christians are like; forgiving, loving individuals etc. What she is... is most definitely NOT a Christian.

I find it quite sickening, although I don't think it warranted a topic, needless to say I highly doubt she is sitting with her chronies going "Oh my God look we got onto the SSMB's chit-chat section score!" but I still don't think this sort of behaviour deserves the attention, albeit negative.

I saw a little of the video at the local library... I take it back, that's a lot worse than my old church.