Awoo.

What stages do you want to see in Sonic Generations?

Agent York

Revised mine to make it so that each game has one level. Thoughts?

Classic:

Sonic 1 - Green Hill Zone

Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant Zone

Sonic CD - Stardust Speedway Zone

Sonic 3 - Hydrocity Zone

Sonic & Knuckles - Sky Sanctuary Zone

Adventure:

Sonic Adventure - Emerald Coast

Sonic Adventure 2 - City Escape

Sonic Heroes - Egg Fleet

Sonic 06 - Crisis City

Modern:

Unleashed - Eggmanland (the only level that I think would greatly benefit from a re-imagining)

Colors - Planet Wisp

Sonic 4 (?) - Mad Gear Zone

Twelve levels. I don't think that's asking for too much, personally; considering this is such a big budget title. Hell, I'd be surprised if any of these levels aren't picked (with the exception of Heroes; anything's open in that game, and Unleashed, which would be featuring the final level, unlike all the others).

I... don't get it. Anyway, Hydrocity is just amazing. I'll be disappointed if it's not on the console version, but could settle for a 3D version. Actually, it would probably work better on the 3DS because it's in indoor stage and M.Sonic's 3D games would be very hard to do inside.

To be honest, I kinda want to see a Bridge zone, I know it wont be in the game, but it'd be nice to see a modern version of it.

Flying Battery is crying because everyone seems to want Hydrocity. d:

Anyway, I want it on the HD version for that very reason. We've had water levels in Rush before, and hell, they weren't all that different from Hydrocity in terms of aesthetics either. A reinvention wouldn't really do much for the level, in my opinion.

I don't remember which handheld game it was but there was this one zone that had a boss fight on top of a train with really catchy music. I'd LOVE to see that with the Hedgehog engine, shit would be epic.

Edit: Found it.

Sunset Park from Triple Trouble

Love it!

Edited by speedfreak

Oh right, lol. That's quite clever. For an S&K stage, Flying Battery would be immense. It'd get my vote to be honest. There's so much potential for it for both C.Sonic and M.Sonic. Not to mention the music. Oh gawd. Jun Senoue getting his mitts on that tune would result in some sheer awesome. Like... wow, yeah. That said, Lava Reef and the other stages are hardly far behind.

Personally, I would prefer Egg Fleet. The sheer scope of the level is just stunning. Using rails, ramps, cannons, and jump panels to launch yourself from ship to ship; pulling off dozens of tricks along the way? Flying Battery is cool, but I don't think it stands up to that, honestly.

In regards to music, I think Airbase by Anamanaguchi fits Egg Fleet so well I'll probably just listen to that anyway. I love custom soundtracks. :'D

I mean, just try it yourself. Mute the Heroes video, and listen to the song at the same time:

IT'S MY EGG FLEET AND I WANT IT NOW.

Personally, I would prefer Egg Fleet. The sheer scope of the level is just stunning. Using rails, ramps, cannons, and jump panels to launch yourself from ship to ship; pulling off dozens of tricks along the way? Flying Battery is cool, but I don't think it stands up to that, honestly.

In regards to music, I think Airbase by Anamanaguchi fits Egg Fleet so well I'll probably just listen to that anyway. I love custom soundtracks. :'D

I mean, just try it yourself. Mute the Heroes video, and listen to the song at the same time:

IT'S MY EGG FLEET AND I WANT IT NOW.

Honestly, ever since Sonic Unleashed, when I decide to play Egg Fleet I have the urge to press Square to boost, that alone should probably mean it'd fit in well with the more modern Sonic levels.

Chemical Plant

Modern Sonic

Water rising section

They need to do that.

• Thumbs Up 1

To be honest, I kinda want to see a Bridge zone, I know it wont be in the game, but it'd be nice to see a modern version of it.

Well they have more Bridges than usual in Green Hill Zone.

Anyway, I read in a German Magazine that they officially mentioned Planet Wisp for this Game...hmmm who knows what that could mean tough.

Anyway, I read in a German Magazine that they officially mentioned Planet Wisp for this Game...hmmm who knows what that could mean tough.

Say what? Deatails, please.

Its that badass music, which gets you pumped. Seriously, that track is great for jogging/running.

Also, the levels aesthetic helps in the desire to go fucking fast.

Heroes is actually the second fastest Sonic game (obviously under Unleashed/Generations). The speeds you could achieve was incredible, shame about the controls.

You know to be honest I actually forgot how fast Sonic Heroes was....it was indeed a quick game.

Heroes is actually the second fastest Sonic game (obviously under Unleashed/Generations). The speeds you could achieve was incredible, shame about the controls.

All revamped Badniks from Colours/Generations/Jazwares figures:

colourandnewbadniks.png

Top Row: Buzzer, Mole (may not actually be Grounder as is only referred to as Mole), Newtron

Second Row: Jawz, Spinner (also in Jazwares line), Chopper

Third Row: Grabber, GUN Beetle, Motobug, Sandworm, Spiny, Pata-Bata (from Colours E3 beta)

Fourth Row: Spinner again, Egg Robo, Crabmeat, Orbinaut, Batbot

Even if those rumours the other day were fake, I don't think this is neccessarily a bad start for guessing some of Badniks, and therefore some levels. The Grabber for example didn't feature in Colours (or even S4), but has a new design to match everyone else. Practically confirms Chemical Plant? Possibly. And I'd be proper surprised if we didn't see more of these guys somewhere in Generations. GUN Beetle is a no brainer cause he practically was SA2. Jawz had better be an indication of Hydrocity. He was underused in Aquarium Park.

Also, whether it was an oversight or whatever, Buzzer appears in Green Hill despite actually being from Emerald Hill (though he does have a variant that's like Buzzbomber from S1). This could potentially mean that the enemies aren't going to rigidly appear only in the stages they originally herald from if there are similar alternatives.

Edited by Blue Blood

I would love to see Red Mountain from Sonic adventure or the Famous Ice Cap.

:huh: Oh who am i kidding...Ice Cap. Yes.

Ice Cap *drools*

1. Ice Cap(S3&K)

2. City Escape (Sonic Adventure 2)

3. Final Rush or Chase (Sonic Adventure 2)

4. Labyrinth Zone (Sonic 1)

5. Any kind of map that has a gigantic airship or an Egg Fleet in it.

Ice Cap for it's sheer awesomeness

City Escape for it's fun

Final Rush or Chase for being so much fun and large

Labyrinth Zone for the nostalgia and fun

As for the number 5, it's there for sheer awesomeness again

Why would we want Ice Cap if we already have Sonic Unleashed's Ice level? It'd turn out roughly the same besides the snow boarding.

Well that's exactly why I want Ice Cap... Now you might ask "We already have a 'snowboarding scene' in City Escape. Why do you want both of them?". Well, the answer would be that I wanna see that 2D snowboarding scene in HD for the sheer awesomeness it has... Hey, this time they are trying to please the fans real hard so, why not? I don't even care if Modern Sonic doesn't have it... I just wanna see the 2D version of it in HD... That's all

And no, I'm not a nostalgia fan... I actually prefer Modern Sonic a little more like 60%(Modern) to 40%(Classic) liking ratio or so... But at the same time, I have always liked seeing old things with new looks... And by new looks I don't mean a resolution upgrade. I mean a nice, real HD remake.

Edited by sayi50

And no, I'm not a nostalgia fan... I actually prefer Modern Sonic a little more like 60%(Modern) to 40%(Classic) liking ratio or so... But at the same time, I have always liked seeing old things with new looks... And by new looks I don't mean a resolution upgrade. I mean a nice, real HD remake.

My liking ratio is 49.9% (Classic) and 50.1% (Modern) :lol:

I want all zones in the Console Versions from Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic The Hedgehog 2006, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic Colors. I also want new zones in Sonic Generations the console versions.

We ALL want that! :D

Edited by KrazyBean14

Which zones do we want to see in Sonic Generations? Which zones are going to be Downloadable Content for Sonic Generations?