Awoo.

M&S at the London 2012 Olympic games General and big horse (Oss) appreciation thread

Badnik Mechanic

I want to see some more characters in the Sochi 2014 Olympics, like Rouge ,and ,a ,suitable Mario equivalent.,

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I haven't read this thread, but since it's been out for a while and I want to see how people feel about it now...Toys R Us Online has the Wii version for twenty bucks. Worth getting?

EDIT: I AM AN IDIOT. Mentally my mind was still in the "Winter Olympics is the most recent one!" phase.

Sorry. Delete this. >_<

Edited by Mykonos

• 2 months later...

Me and my wife are watching The Xtra Factor on ITV Player and in the ad break before it started, a new Tesco ad for the Wii version played. I can't find it online, but maybe someone with a recording device can get it to appear and record it on there? It was a short and odd ad with an old man playing with a Wii Remote. I know it's a big seller and Christmas is coming up, but it's a bit weird seeing ads for the game with the London 2012 Olympics long over.

Can't seem to find it, tried all the X factor shows and it's not playing.

Hmm... I'll see if it pops up again during the rest of the show's breaks. If not, I'll replay the first ad break a bunch of times and see if it comes up for me again and I'll try to record it on my mobile phone.

So, this game...apparently selling better than Transformed in Europe.

Quite impressive for something that only a few people seemed interested in on this forum.

So, this game...apparently selling better than Transformed in Europe.

Quite impressive for something that only a few people seemed interested in on this forum.

Just one word: Mario.

• 1 year later...

Thought you guys would like to know that I saw the 3DS version in Tesco for £10 earlier. 

I don't think this news was worthy of a one-year threadbump Shadz :U

But everyone loves a bargain :P

• Thumbs Up 2