Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog - Bosses Through the Ages

BloodBird

Hey there, I've created this episodic series, which nobody seemed to have done yet anywhere, so I'm hoping to get some feedback or just general interest. What it is, is a collective look at Sonic Bosses through the history of the games. It's mostly done chronologically or in some pattern, but does lack some games because I either don't own them (most next gen non wii), or can't record them (advance, can't use the real game or the emulator), but I've packed in a whole bunch.

There are 19 episodes and I'm not really going to post them all here but I'll post the first one and if you like it you can keep watching.

Also until Episode 5 there will be changes to the formant but it remains stagnant after that.

If you want to watch them all you can use this playlist as well:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=52F4BEE9A8619ECF

Hope you enjoy them, I figured this forum would be a good venue for it.

so I'm hoping to get some feedback or just general interest.

The biggest problem with it?

It's boring.

It's just you beating the bosses, no offense but so what? Put a voice over on it of you talking about the bosses, or what you like about them, even something like how long it took you to beat them the first time you played the game, anything.

I don't know if you are a Sonic fan or if you're just someone who enjoys playing the games, but even posting this on here isn't going to gain much interest because theres nothing there, we've all played those games and beaten those bosses. You've got to personalise the video more if you want people to watch the others.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sorry to say, but Hogfather is right. It's not really anything other than gameplay really, and that said, of stuff we've all seen in the past. Another thing, this is kind of advertising, which isn't a thing for this forum section. If you want to share these videos, you can feel free to post up links and small descriptions in your signature if you wish, =3.

Thanks for understanding!