Awoo.

All For One TV Pilot

Roareye Black

Above is a link to the first TV Show Pilot that my production company, Enigma Enterprises, has made.

This was filmed back in August and there are some technical imperfections we are aware of (Sound issues in the nightclub for example).

What we need to know more than technical issues (Though comments on that are welcome) is what you feel about the story, characters, general flow and other such comments. We basically want to know what you think of the show, what parts you like best.

It's called All For One, and centres around three young men going out and trying to pick up women without any respect, each one getting their come-uppance by the end of the night.

If it helps you wanna watch, I act in this (Yay, first time the Sonic Community sees Roareye Black acting). I play the role of Alby, the guy who can't pull (naturally ;p).

We have tried selling this to production companies since August and we feel that if it would get picked up it would have done by now. As such it's being used a showreel piece as we develop our next TV Pilot, May Contain Nuts.

I hope you guys just enjoy it, any feedback or comments would be superb but primarily I just want people to find it amusing and/or funny. ^_^ Very proud of this as a first time Pilot, and you'll be surprised at the improvements we've made when it comes to our next project.

Roareye Black.

• Thumbs Up 3

Haha, that was actually pretty damn funny, got quite a lot of laughs out of me. :lol:

As for comments...:

Loved:

• The characters were great (your own especially made me laugh), where while they were all similar, they were all different enough to keep things fresh throughout.
  • The writing/jokes were excellent, some really clever humour in there. Hell, even all the crude language was perfectly placed, not feeling too intrusive.
  • The lovely setting of Southend (pretty much where I lived all my life until recently). x)

The only thing I can think of that could be improved is the sound in some places, it seemed difficult to hear what was being said sometimes. Luckily you already seem to be addressing that anyway. ;)

Seriously, you should be proud of yourselves. It was a hilarious Pilot and I'm looking forward to watching whatever's next! happy.gif