Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

Im Sure they'll be a vocal theme,

Or they'd be extremely stupid to leave it out in my opinion

Wait, what theme?

Oh and i made a compilation of the genesis, dreamcast and modern trailers on my youtube account, it has different music though.

Edited by Eternlo
  • Thumbs Up 4

I expect at least 2 trailers more. One Probably Story Trailer with Silver tease and other one (Relase Trailer) with EGG Dragon tease.

3 1/2 weeks before release? Nah Hunter. The launch trailer sounds about right. Another trailer to come before that or after would be just spoiling the game more than they already have.

...Or a minute launch trailer?

No, seriously. I have seen enough. Sega doesn't need to reveal every fucking detail of this game. Uncharted hasn't even revealed 4 stages of their game. Mass Effect 3 still has only 2 trailers of the same damn level.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 1/2 weeks before release? Nah Hunter. The launch trailer sounds about right. Another trailer to come before that or after would be just spoiling the game more than they already have.

...Or a minute launch trailer?

No, seriously. I have seen enough. Sega doesn't need to reveal every fucking detail of this game. Uncharted hasn't even revealed 4 stages of their game. Mass Effect 3 still has only 2 trailers of the same damn level.

I cant wait either, but im used to it.

And i agree with the 2 more trailers idea, but compareing a sonic game to uncharted and mass effect 3, their companies actualy try, where sega just throws games at us with little effort put in to them.

Oh and still, what theme? you cant mean tenderoni, the vocal version of that doesnt fit a sonic game at all. Neither does the my chemical romance song in the city escape trailer.

Edited by Eternlo

Calling it now, a trailer a week, likely a boss trailer, story trailer, and launch trailer.

I cant wait either, but im used to it.

And i agree with the 2 more trailers idea, but compareing a sonic game to uncharted and mass effect 3, their companies actualy try, where sega just throws games at us with little effort put in to them.

Oh and still, what theme? you cant mean tenderoni, the vocal version of that doesnt fit a sonic game at all. Neither does the my chemical romance song in the city escape trailer.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• Thumbs Up 2

I just expect a launch trailer and a 3DS specific one sometime next month before that version's release.

Enough trailers for the HD version! I want a 3DS trailer now. The 3DS version hasn't won me over yet BUT I still have a spot for it...I'm just waiting for SEGA to show me that 'OMFG THAT IS AWESOME' media for the 3DS version.

The HD version can have a final trailer (which should be the launch trailer, which will probably show everything about the game)

Edited by KrazyBean14

Now I've uploaded my All Eras Trailer to Youtube, now completely without watermarking (thanks to SegaAmerica's Youtube channel), in 720p of course!

I might update it with more footage if we get any more trailers, but for now, that's the best I decided I could do. It may seem a bit jumpy, but I did all the jumping around and record scratching on purpose.

Anyways, I'm still betting there will be at least two more trailers, to reveal Silver and Egg Dragoon> Maybe even a third one, to tease the Time Eater himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, there's little effort put into this game . That's why they have all those easter eggs and references. huh.png

Yeah there actualy trying harder, they have been since unleashed, but easter eggs and references dont mean more effort. So they could do better.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Um which part are you refering to, you should be more specific. Do you mean the music cause if youve heard the lyrics to tenderoni, you would know they dont realy fit.

I like both tenderoni and the my chemical romance song they just wouldent be good main themes for the game.

Edited by Eternlo

Little effort? Have you seen this fucking game? Bayonetta, a Sega game, did not have this many trailers for that game. Vanquish, a Sega game, did not have this many trailers and when it did, it didn't reveal this much content. Mad World, a Sega game, didn't release a trailer every single month.

Yeah there actualy trying harder, they have been since unleashed, but easter eggs and references dont mean more effort. So they could do better.

Um which part are you refering to, you should be more specific. Do you mean the music cause if youve heard the lyrics to tenderoni, you would know they dont realy fit.

I like both tenderoni and the my chemical romance song they just wouldent be good main themes for the game.

Wait What about the game seem lazy to you? No effort? I've seen nothing but effort from this game. From gameplay to music to visuals I can see the care put into this game. They seem to be really trying here. I'm just curious. It's your opinion.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 2

Turbo, boost, this guy is just trollin. I bet even Dio would agree that there is a ton of effort put in this game. The only other game that is showing off this hard is Battlefield 3, and it's not even really spoiling the game. Hell even Colours from last year showed a fair amount of stuff. Not like this game or Unleashed but still a fair amount. Where Generations showed every stage (probably due to that massive leak) Colours gave us our first cutscene with new VAs.

I bet even Dio would agree that there is a ton of effort put in this game.
Yeah, it's just that a lot of it's going in the wrong direction.
  • Thumbs Up 6

Yeah, it's just that a lot of it's going in the wrong direction.

Well for you anyway it might be, for me I find it fine where it's going. as long as there's something fun and fresh i can enjoy. but i agree with you on there's a lot of work put into it. And what xenos said. won't go on from that.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Bayonetta was only published by sega, vanquish another game only published by sega, and where did you get the idea that trailers = effort?

And im not trolling im voicing my opinion, which is if sega and sonic team took more time and didnt shell out a sonic game every year the quality of the games would be better, which is what i meant by little effort. And i never said this game didnt have any effort in it, im loving everything about this game so far, what i said was easter eggs and references dont = effort

Bayonetta was only published by sega, vanquish another game only published by sega, and where did you get the idea that trailers = effort?

And im not trolling im voicing my opinion, which is if sega and sonic team took more time and didnt shell out a sonic game every year the quality of the games would be better, which is what i meant by little effort. And i never said this game didnt have any effort in it, im loving everything about this game so far, what i said was easter eggs and references dont = effort

I thought they couldn't afford to do that? Wouldn't they potentially bankrupt themselves if they kept their Cash Cow (no offense) franchise back for too long? Sega isn't as big as Nintendo or Sony or whatever.

I thought they couldn't afford to do that? Wouldn't they potentially bankrupt themselves if they kept their Cash Cow (no offense) franchise back for too long? Sega isn't as big as Nintendo or Sony or whatever.

That makes sense, but i didnt know sega was doing that bad financially.