Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

Wow, the Time Eater is everything I thought it would be and more! Total garbage.

Very annoyed the Egg Dragoon is a chase boss.

I find myself mixed on the Egg Dragoon. On one hand yeah I'm disappointed that it's another chase boss especially after what was shown with the Death Egg Boss. While on the other I'm happy that you get the chance to fight him again as normal Sonic and without the stupid QTE's.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, the Time Eater is everything I thought it would be and more! Total garbage.

And what kind of Boss you wanted?

XD I can't stop laughing at this.

Still I hold out hope that this is Eggman in some way. It's at least supposed to be someone familiar anyway.

Mmkay.

Not sure how "total garbage" can be assumed from 2 seconds of a cutscene. Let alone we don't even know if the cutscene is from the beginning or the end of the game, and on that note we don't even know what he/it acts like, or it's full body, or even if that's it's final form.

And what kind of Boss you wanted?

I wanted that one fellow, oh what was his name? Uh the guy that blew apart the world, and ruined four other ones in the last game.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wanted that one fellow, oh what was his name? Uh the guy that blew apart the world, and ruined four other ones in the last game.

And there's not really room to assume that Time Eater is not him. Why are we jumping to conclusions so soon?

We had Water, Fire, Dark, Alien and Robo Monsters. Now its time for Gas Monster. Simple Logic Guys!

And there's not really room to assume that Time Eater is not him. Why are we jumping to conclusions so soon?

Hey I was just answering his question. If it does turn out to be Eggman then I'll have a hardy laugh at how Sonic Team played me.

So, analyzing this

spoilers ahead mateys

Perfect Chaos is now bigger and upgraded. Same for the Egg Dragoon, which became a high speed fight btw.

For Shadow's battle, you run around Final Rush.

Silver's battle may be in a ruined Empire City, but the Chao in Space III posters point at it actually being Crisis City. It's arguable.

Time Eater has ears like Pikachu's or Cackletta's, and big arms. It also ends in a "tail" which seems to be surrouding a purple energy ball.

Mmh.

EGGMAN doesnt need to be everywhere. Not being EGGMAN doesnt make Time Eater garbage. And we still dont know if its connected with EGGMAN but if no then I have no problems with it. I like MOTWs.

• Thumbs Up 4

So, analyzing this

spoilers ahead mateys

Perfect Chaos is now bigger and upgraded. Same for the Egg Dragoon, which became a high speed fight btw.

For Shadow's battle, you run around Final Rush.

Silver's battle may be in a ruined Empire City, but the Chao in Space III posters point at it actually being Crisis City. It's arguable.

Time Eater has ears like Pikachu's or Cackletta's, and big arms. It also ends in a "tail" which seems to be surrouding a purple energy ball.

Mmh.

Wow time eater looks like the AI from summer wars...

Edit: A real shame since I expected time eater to be like an giant robot AI going berserk.

I find myself mixed on the Egg Dragoon. On one hand yeah I'm disappointed that it's another chase boss especially after what was shown with the Death Egg Boss. While on the other I'm happy that you get the chance to fight him again as normal Sonic and without the stupid QTE's.

*Theory about Silver battle*

Looking closer at the Time Eater in the split second where a lot of it's body is shown, it appears to have giant gears/cogs constituting a part of it;

timeeatercogs.png

May reference it being a part mechanical entity or may reference it's status as an entity that has connections with time (Obviously) considering that gears and cogs are a vital component of time-keeping devices such as clocks and watches.

• Thumbs Up 6

Okay, no. It isn't arguable. It's Crisis City. Structures in big cites are can be very similar. Stop clutching straws.

Time Eater looks like that fake ass "Galactus" from the FF: Silver Surfer movie. LOL Sega

Other then that, looks good. Even Perfect Chaos got some of his water powers back

• Thumbs Up 4

Looking closer at the Time Eater in the split second where a lot of it's body is shown, it appears to have giant gears/cogs constituting a part of it;

timeeatercogs.png

May reference it being a part mechanical entity or may reference it's status as an entity that has connections with time (Obviously) considering that gears and cogs are a vital component of time-keeping devices such as clocks and watches.

I'm gonna reserve judgment on the Time Eater until I've actually played the game, but I will say that I'd probably have preferred an entirely clockwork creature over a big flaming purple gas monster.

• Thumbs Up 1