Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

For all of you saying the Egg Dragoon is now a chase scene boss, I'm sure none of you noticed that it's not actually a chase scene happening (outside of a cutscene) but an arena battle, and the "chase" scenes is Sonic skydiving or running down the side of a giant abyss pit after Eggman into the depths of the planet.

• Thumbs Up 3

For all of you saying the Egg Dragoon is now a chase scene boss, I'm sure none of you noticed that it's not actually a chase scene happening (outside of a cutscene) but an arena battle, and the "chase" scenes is Sonic skydiving or running down the side of a giant abyss pit after Eggman into the depths of the planet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looking closer at the Time Eater in the split second where a lot of it's body is shown, it appears to have giant gears/cogs constituting a part of it;

timeeatercogs.png

May reference it being a part mechanical entity or may reference it's status as an entity that has connections with time (Obviously) considering that gears and cogs are a vital component of time-keeping devices such as clocks and watches.

Ah so that Is why I thought of digimon every time I saw him(lol cogs=evil digimon)

Ah so that Is why I thought of digimon every time I saw him(lol cogs=evil digimon)

My god...I KNOW WHO THE TIME EATER IS!

Hagurumon_b.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

So now that I've found the right topic...

For those who said that Perfect Chaos didn't look all that scary... this is why you should wait until you see the full thing instead of judging stuff before you see it all or even play the game.

Also... Why does this image make me laugh?

zomigodtails.jpg

Sonic: Who's the ultimate life form now bitch?

"I'll use your- Chaos Control!"

...What IF that's actually what happens? You take down Shadow, you unlock the option to buy Chaos Control from the shop (so long as you have at least one Emerald) that you can optionally use in levels as one of those Y powers. Activate at a ring cost, enemies and time freezes for a brief amount of time.

...Nah. It'd be really cool, though.

What would be really epic is that Sonic AND Shadow turn into their super form for an epic clash ala Rush vs Blaze in their final attack.

• Thumbs Up 1

6243175737_3aeb384fc8_b.jpg

Aww yeah look at that sexy beast. Looks freaking menacing.

(taking back what I said about Perfect Chaos a while back, way better than expected)

I actually liked what little we saw of Chaos a little while ago, but now I'm not too sure. The parts coming off the front of him armour look like arms. Really pathetically short t-rex arms. They aren't but they look like it.

T-Rex arm plating aside, Perfect Chaos so fucking boss. It looks like the tendrils of water aren't so associated with his body anymore as strange limbs, and look more instead like defensive measures scattered everywhere. His face is better designed too; he looks like some dino-shark looking thing. Somehow this trailer made me infinitely more excited about the game.

"I'll use your- Chaos Control!"

...What IF that's actually what happens? You take down Shadow, you unlock the option to buy Chaos Control from the shop (so long as you have at least one Emerald) that you can optionally use in levels as one of those Y powers. Activate at a ring cost, enemies and time freezes for a brief amount of time.

...Nah. It'd be really cool, though.

I am loving Perfect Chaos' look here. I hope where he hear him, we don't hear him roar with a deep voice. One thing that I always liked about him was that his roar...never sounded like a roar. It sounded more like he was crying, screaming. Taking the fact that he's supposed to be filled with anger and sadness after what the ancient Echidna tribes did, I always liked to think he was heartbroken and crying out in torment and devastation. I just don't want him to get stuck with a generic deep monster roar like Dark Gaia.

However I do have one nitpick....

Perfect Chaos did NOT have a tongue.

I'm not super totally keen on the armour, but I love the way the glowing green bits shine through the water. The animation is pretty nice as well... it gives him a lot more personality than Adventure ever could.

I kind of want to see Chaos' other forms in this style, especially since Perfect was the only one that got to be in a CG cutscene and Chaos 0 was the only one to have official art that I can think of.

Perfect Chaos did NOT have a tongue,

• Thumbs Up 4

I am loving Perfect Chaos' look here. I hope where he hear him, we don't hear him roar with a deep voice. One thing that I always liked about him was that his roar...never sounded like a roar. It sounded more like he was crying, screaming. Taking the fact that he's supposed to be filled with anger and sadness after what the ancient Echidna tribes did, I always liked to think he was heartbroken and crying out in torment and devastation. I just don't want him to get stuck with a generic deep monster roar like Dark Gaia.

But if he doesn't have a tongue how will he taste how delicious you are?

• Thumbs Up 2

He also only had two tentacles, no horn, and no skin. He was much slimer too.

But something's powering him up even more here.

Basically, this is a water snake... ON STEROIDS. With more tentacles~

Sonic: Who's the ultimate life form now bitch?

Actually I think that might be Sonic using Chaos Control....or starting too.