Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

Actually I think that might be Sonic using Chaos Control....or starting too.

Both of them go Super to fight against each other again in a one-on-one battle.

But enough DBZ talk. This game is about Sonic!

So now that I've found the right topic...

For those who said that Perfect Chaos didn't look all that scary... this is why you should wait until you see the full thing instead of judging stuff before you see it all or even play the game.

Also... Why does this image make me laugh?

zomigodtails.jpg

Because classic tails is taking it in like a man and modern tails is cowering behind modern sonic

Maybe because Classic Tails is probably not used to seeing huge giant monsters while his modern counterpart is and knows that they're in deep trouble.

• Thumbs Up 1

Classic Tails is probably not used to seeing huge giant monsters while his modern counterpart is.

yea so classic tails should be getting behind someone... modern tails maybe?

Now is it just me, or is Sonic's visible Big Brother Instinct once again being utilized? Note how his arm and hand is oriented in a position evocative of shielding Tails much like what he did in Colours when they were faced with the Egg Nega Wisp Mecha;

sonicprotective1.png

sonicprotective2.png

If this indeed proves to be so then bravo Generations writers. Bravo biggrin.png

I think almost everyone at some point thought that sonic and tails were like brothers

I think Classic Tails and Sonic are indeed friends...but that brother bond hasn't developed yet....

Also seeing that the time eater appeared in Green Hill...I think this might be 1 of the first cutscenes in the game, but its not where you actually fight him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Although I think it looks cool and I don't really care, I'm a little irked about Perfect Chaos... how does water grow an exoskeleton?

• Thumbs Up 1

Although I think it looks cool and I don't really care, I'm a little irked about Perfect Chaos... how does water grow an exoskeleton?

• Thumbs Up 6

So I see the Eggman wasn't lying when he said he'd build the Ultra-Hyper Prototype Mech 2 aka Egg Dragoon 2...

Also, it's new design makes me SO FUCKING PISSED that I'll never get my hands on the artbook! Hopefully someone uploads them, but still...

Nonetheless, the hype is starting build up. And things like like it'll be much heavier than Colors was.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I see the Eggman wasn't lying when he said he'd build the Ultra-Hyper Prototype Mech 2 aka Egg Dragoon 2...

Also, it's new design makes me SO FUCKING PISSED that I'll never get my hands on the artbook! Hopefully someone uploads them, but still...

Nonetheless, the hype is starting build up. And things like like it'll be much heavier than Colors was.

If it means anything, I'm planning on scanning up the artbook once I get my CE as I have a high quality scanner. I thought that the artbook is supposed to contain unreleased artwork over the past twenty years rather than just Generations stuff though?

I'm with Balding Spider on time eater, a big fog OOOOH another MotW...

But hey, the awesome Perfect Chaos is back and ready for some tentacle rape! ...oh god no

It looks more like a........Artificial Perfect Chaos.

Artificial Chaos' had metal heads. This one doesn't. It's the original Perfect Chaos with a modern spice to it.

I don't know. It looks like Time Eater or Eggman did something to him.

Its Super Perfect Chaos!

<.<

>.>

*leaves*

Why not? Sounds much better than Perfect Dark Gaia.

Edit: What happened to the quote?

• Thumbs Up 2