Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

Its Super Perfect Chaos!

<.<

>.>

*leaves*

Super hyper dark spines perfect chaos.

Also Looking at the time eater, to be honest I don't really like MOTW besides Chaos, but this time eater is on the same level as chaos to me for some reason. It looks awesome. Much better then Dark Gaia, Solaris, and the other MOTW.

I love the part in the trailer where Perfect Chaos (or super Perfect Chaos or HYPER DAR-Bleh Chaos) Just randomly starts puking up water, Do you guys think that's the mini Cut scene after you defeat him?

realfb.png

During the fights little tiny enemies spawn from him, they are known as Labyrinth, Black Knight, Free Riders, Blast, and Shadow

• Thumbs Up 4

During the fights little tiny enemies spawn from him, they are known as Labyrinth, Black Knight, Free Riders, Blast, and Shadow

Hey! I liked Blast, you filthy degenerate! (joking)

Or...wait, are you referring to that Game Gear game, or 3D Blast on the Genesis/Saturn?

I think this is what happened at the end...

f6713828-3cd7-4743-9906-16397e8d23bc.jpg

"WORKIN' TOO HARD CAN GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK-ACK-ACK-ACK"

Can someone tell me why they're in Green Hill?

Or...wait, are you referring to that Game Gear game, or 3D Blast on the Genesis/Saturn?

Saturn port wasn't half bad.

• Thumbs Up 2

That filthy sodomy to my eyes known as the Sonic Blast on Game Gear.

"WORKIN' TOO HARD CAN GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK-ACK-ACK-ACK"

Can someone tell me why they're in Green Hill?

i think its more of when sonic saves tails and time eater pops outta knowwhere just to gloat or something

That filthy sodomy to my eyes known as the Sonic Blast on Game Gear.

To each their own. Both Blast and 3D Blast aren't very fun to play, but I'd choose Blast every time. I may not have good music to listen to, but I certainly won't have shitty isometric controls and flickies to collect.

Why am I even comparing shit to shit like this?!

Anyways, this trailer came as sort of a surprise for all of us. Do you expect SEGA to release any more before the game is released?

I'm expecting a Launch Trailer, and maybe a trailer for the story or something. So far my trailer prediction is coming true, I said there were three weeks until release, betting next week (this week) they'll release a boss trailer, the week after a story trailer, and a little bit before release the Launch Trailer.

Wow, you guys managed to image post, spam and derail the topic in a mere couple of posts. I applaud.

Wait no I don't. Cut that shit out.

• Thumbs Up 4

:<

well anywaaay...

W've been getting one trailer per week, right ? Should the next trailer be expected on Friday or so ?

I hope so.. The sooner the better ;)

What would we need a new trailer for? We've seen everything. Stop being so stupidly impatient.

The shitty friends haven't been officially revealed yet

My bets are they'll release the opening. Like with Colours last year, they released the opening like a day or tow before it was released. So all of those frollicking CG animations in Green Hill, City Escape and Rooftop Run all rolled into one with maybe more.