Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

Hmmm....classic eggman in the Death egg robot sounds like Modern eggman....

Lol wut?

It's Eggman either way. Really, what's the big deal?

• Thumbs Up 9

Wow, a Super Sonic trailer?! Great!!!! I can't wait 'til Sega unveils the "Plot Twist" trailer! Or how about the final boss trailer? Ooh, or what about the "We Play the whole game for you so you don't have to" trailer? That one's sure to be a winner :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmmm....classic eggman in the Death egg robot sounds like Modern eggman....

Lol wut?

And what should Classic Eggman sound like?

Good ol' Classic Robotnik's gotta be at least in his 30's. Comparing that to Modern Robotnik, be it 5 years, 10 years or even 20 years, once you reach a certain age level your voice stops changing for a while. tongue.png

Edited by Indigo Generations
  • Thumbs Up 1

Huh I assumed Robotnik was the one piloting the Death Egg Robot. Guess not.

He is, he's just also voiced by Mike Pollock.

Wow, a Super Sonic trailer?! Great!!!! I can't wait 'til Sega unveils the "Plot Twist" trailer! Or how about the final boss trailer? Ooh, or what about the "We Play the whole game for you so you don't have to" trailer? That one's sure to be a winner :D

Maybe the trailer will reveal that both C. and M. Super Sonic are playable in levels. If they do that, then yeah, they are spoiling too much. There won't be much suprise in the game anymore.

Because if Super Sonic is in it, it's probably the final boss. Something that shouldn't be spoiled in a trailer.

I severely doubt that SEGA would show the final boss battle in a trailer, that would be stupid, it was in all likelihood demonstrating Super Sonic in some of the regular levels.

If they do that, then yeah, they are spoiling too much. There won't be much suprise in the game anymore.

How is that spoiling anything. Is there anyone here who didn't expect this from the beginning?

• Thumbs Up 2

This is a Super Sonic trailer, and yet it spoils nothing.

And "look at him go."

Edited by crush40rocks
  • Thumbs Up 2

WTF!? There are red and black egg robos that shoot missiles out of the top of their head in modern sky sanctuary!

I'm not sure but here are some screens I captured.

RednBlackEggRobo.jpg

RednBlackEggRobo2.jpg

LAWLS anti homing attack missile.

How is that spoiling anything. Is there anyone here who didn't expect this from the beginning?

For people who haven't played Colors or played any Sonic games for over a decade that expect a Super Sonic boss fight. It can ruin the surprise for those people who is expecting just boss only.

For people who haven't played Colors or played any Sonic games for over a decade that expect a Super Sonic boss fight. It can ruin the surprise for those people who is expecting just boss only.

Or.

It could be one big draw for them to buy the game.

"Hey! It's that gold Sonic! I remember unlocking him! This game will be great!"

• Thumbs Up 4

People jump to conclusions to early. We dont know when it will be relased. I doubt it will be today since offices doesnt work today amd none of trailers has been relased on weekend (I think)

You forget that IGN uploads videos all the time.

This is a Super Sonic trailer, and yet it spoils nothing.

And "look at him go."

Anyone think of this while watching Sky Sanctuary Act 2?