Woun

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

CHEMICAL PLANT LOOKS SOOOOO BAD ASS!!!! MY DICK IS SO HARD RIGHT NOWWW DD:::::::::::::

Why are the screenshots so pixelated when you open them in their original size?

Edit: And stop posting such huge pics without spoiler tags.

The game is resolution is lower than the Size the pictures are taken...I'm guessing that the resolution will be the same as Unleashed...which is actually higher than most mainstream games of today.

Edited by Voyant

Why are the screenshots so pixelated when you open them in their original size?

Edit: And stop posting such huge pics without spoiler tags.

The pixelation is because the pictures are well over 5 times the resolution they are going to be rendered in the actual game.

WOW

Chemical Plant is much more colourful than I expected. Surprising how much of a difference image quality makes.

Also, its looking like the Metal Sonic boss does take place in Stardust Speedway. Well, at least as far as I can see

I can't wait for someone to miss the point and rage about a certain something in this shot.

5958114460_c010ce1c17_z.jpg

Boosters...YES! Lets hope that SEGA don't get exited and put these EVERYWHERE like a certain 2D Sonic game released on the PlayStation Network and the Xbox Live Arcade.

Very nice, I love what Sonic Team had done with Chemical Plant Zone. I think that all these new details are a great fit. Much better then the random skyscrapers present in the background of the original.

Also, I’m dying to know just what happens in modern Sonic’s version of the level. It seems at one point everything just starts to… spontaneously combust.