Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

@Omnis, yeah I thought that looked out of place with Chem Plant.

I can pretty much predict that Sky Sanctury will cause our eyes to bleed rainbows, when we see it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooh yeah, I saw the pillar but didn't think anything of it. Cant wait to see SSZ in all it's glory.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present our first taste of Sky Sanctuary HD

Outlined in red but hidden in plain sight...

103blmr.jpg

Oh goodness me :lol: :lol:

People are CRAVING for this stage! :D

You know...when I think about it, I don't care that the level list is a little on the dry side....because it seems that Sonic Team have a nack for making everything look gorgeous. Whatever stages they have chosen to remake for this game, and whatever zones they choose to make for DLC, will be done justice (in the case of Crisis City, will be considerably better than the original)

• Thumbs Up 3

Ooh yeah, I saw the pillar but didn't think anything of it. Cant wait to see SSZ in all it's glory.

Hopefully, we will see more of Sky Sanctuary Zone soon. Like you are, I am excited to see how SSZ will look in this game.

I'll just leave this here... since people are still saying Metal Sonic could/will be fought in Chemical Plant...

I only assume they maintain this because the holy leak didn't mention Stardust Speedway. Facts or otherwise, I'm glad CD got representation.

MGCgY.jpg

Well...that's Stardust Speedway people.

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'll just leave this here... since people are still saying Metal Sonic could/will be fought in Chemical Plant...

I only assume they maintain this because the holy leak didn't mention Stardust Speedway. Facts or otherwise, I'm glad CD got representation.

MGCgY.jpg

:blink: Wait is he... Is Metal Sonic shooting at Sonic with his hands!? Either it's that or I think the Metal Sonic fan in me is over hyping the hell out of this fight so hard it's causing me to see things.

everything looks superb as expected but what I really want is to hear dat chemical plant remix.

:blink: Wait is he... Is Metal Sonic shooting at Sonic with his hands!? Either it's that or I think the Metal Sonic fan in me is over hyping the hell out of this fight so hard it's causing me to see things.

So guys, where's Inferno?

Also, the only look at water in M.Sonic's version is 2D.

5958116124_6f009149f5_b.jpg

I hope there's 3D water sections too.

• Thumbs Up 1

BTW...

This is for real? Huh.

I don''t care for looks, for I like both models, but personally, I think that classic Tails looks cuter than modern Tails, but that is just me.

Edited by KrazyBean14

Looking at the pics, the Metal Sonic battle looks like a hybrid of Chemical Plant and Stardust Speedway. Maybe the battle starts inside the plant, but as the place starts to destruct, the plant itself actually blows up, unveiling Stardust Speedway. Just a thought.

Also, given how epic the classic fight is looking, I wonder how the Modern segment will look. As a whole, both versions look like they're full of win. Also...

23426SG_cpz_act2_11.jpg

I must still be sleepy, but I'm surprised there isn't more of a hoorah going on about Classic Tails. Was he leaked or was it just more expected than I figured?

Also, the thing that finally got me really giddy from nostalgia about this level is the fact that Sonic is now actually inside the blue goo-spouting tubes. Someone hug me.

I just realized, after nearly two decades, that the "blue walkways" in Chemical Plant are actually pipes with blue chemicals flowing through them.

Holy CRAP.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just realized, after nearly two decades, that the "blue walkways" in Chemical Plant are actually pipes with blue chemicals flowing through them.

Holy CRAP.