Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Chemical Plant Zone is looking quite interesting, hoping the trailer is good.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Welcome to the Sonic Fanbase

On the real though....Sega has really been starving us of info lately...

They know were are starving.

They laugh at us as they read the forums.

Chemical Plant Zone is looking quite interesting, hoping the trailer is good.

What trailer? Is there supposed to be a new trailer coming out soon?

What trailer? Is there supposed to be a new trailer coming out soon?

I don't know about Chemical Plant Trailer but if i were Sega i will release a trailer at GamesCom next month. ;)

There's the possibility of a Rooftop Run trailer, as well. :P

Last August we got this trailer:

Perhaps we'll get something similar this August, showing off Green Hill, Chemical Plant, City Escape, and Rooftop Run.

And hopefully it will have, oh I don't know, the main theme of the game. I'm tired of radio songs.

• Thumbs Up 1

The graphics are looking better now. Maybe the older pics were lower quality, but this looks a lot sharper.

That looks a HELL of a lot better.

I wonder if SEGA heard out complaints and as dimps on the back burner?

Looks pretty good, I only see Modern Sonic in those screenshots, though. I wonder what Classic Sonic might have for a special stage.

Well, SEGA has said the other ones were from an early Alpha build, I believe.Although, that's sort of a interpretation, seeing as SEGA said all the playble demos so far were early Alpha builds, I assume the screens were, too.

Edited by Marcellof

What a strange timer...linked to the objective of the Special Stage, maybe?

Edited by Marcellof

The special stages look pretty nice. I'm curious as to why we haven't seen any Classic special stage screens though. Is Modern Sonic the only one who has to worry about Chaos Emeralds?

Looks good. Whats the source?

also woun think you can find the HQ versions of these pics

• Thumbs Up 2

Looks pretty DAMN good now, I bet that it'll look even better in motion! There's a high chance that I'll pre-order this now! Let's just hope that they fix the Sonic 4 physics for Classic Sonic in time.

I really wish people would stop beating up on Dimps. It's getting old. When I saw these screens, I thought people might forgive Dimps, but no, I find this comment instead.

This massive improvement is the work of Dimps, Voyant, whether you like it or not.

Edited by Voyant

Looks much better than it used to. Wonder when we'll get more footage of the main game to see if there have been any improvements there.

New 3DS Special Stage screenshots look awesome :D

Welcome to the Sonic Fanbase

On the real though....Sega has really been starving us of info lately...

Ay? :huh: They just officially revealed Chemical Plant Zone and the Classic Sonic vs. Classic Metal Sonic Rival battle last week, with HQ screenshots. A week without an update isn't starving us. Besides, the leak gave us all of the info really. We've just not seen most of it.

• Thumbs Up 2

New 3DS Special Stage screenshots look awesome :D

Ay? :huh: They just officially revealed Chemical Plant Zone and the Classic Sonic vs. Classic Metal Sonic Rival battle last week, with HQ screenshots.

I NEED MORE MAN D:! I want a Chemical Plant trailer soooooooooo bad its like....my favorite stage of all time D::::::::::::::

Oh. On the Sonic 4 thing, Dimps did a crappy job, but Sonic Team should also be held responsible for not developing the next title in their first series of Sonic games.

Edited by sonfan1984