Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

All this blaming everything on Dimps is kinda silly. Sonic Team still oversees the project and they exchange everything till they come to agreement that they like how it is. Or so it's told in an Interview.

Edited by ChikaBoing
  • Thumbs Up 1

Cut the bullshit. I'm so sick of seeing people cut into the middle of a calm, intelligent discussion just to ridicule the fact that they are discussing something.

Yes, they are talking about mouths, and it's more important than it sounds, too. You know how weird Amy would look in CG with a sideways-facing mouth? We're talking about aesthetics, and you come in with your stupid condescending remark?

Cut the bullshit.

all this over a simple question?

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Bad Quality Post 4

New Screenshots (3DS Version) Special Stages:

*pics*

*hypes*

The special stages look pretty nice. I'm curious as to why we haven't seen any Classic special stage screens though. Is Modern Sonic the only one who has to worry about Chaos Emeralds?

I heard somewhere that classic's special stages are going to be based on the Sonic 2 halfpipe, though I'm not entirely sure of that.

Also I wonder if Big Arms will only have a Classic version, and not one to go with Modern Sonic as well.

I know what it is....I was saying lul what as in where did that even come from ~

I actually didn't notice that. I managed to identify both poses for C. and M. Sonic when they were released.

Sega sure like remaking old poses and converting them to CGI.

I couldn't find the pose for Classic Tails though. I think it's new.

I couldn't find the pose for Classic Tails though. I think it's new.

No he meant that Omega got an icon (which is also in my signature)

He and big are the only ones of the main cast that haven't been confirmed to be in the game, but they may appear in a DLC pack with another character (Maybe jet or one of the forgotten characters)

Thanks for the replay Cero. At least we can hope that E123 Omega will appear in Sonic Generations. Maybe also Marine & Big can appear too, Just maybe.

And about Omega to appear as a DLC pack or some of the forgotten characters - well it be pretty cool. But not that likely to happen, Imo. I hope that at least Omega is gonna be in the game. As a DLC, as a boss or otherwise.

(Also your signature is very cool, It has some if not all of my favorite sonic characters ever)

Edited by Spike Speedster the Hybrid

Thanks for the replay Cero. At least we can hope that E123 Omega will appear in Sonic Generations. Maybe also Marine & Big can appear too, Just maybe.

And about Omega to appear as a DLC pack or some of the forgotten characters - well it be pretty cool. But not that likely to happen, Imo. I hope that at least Omega is gonna be in the game. As a DLC, as a boss or otherwise.

(Also your signature is very cool, It has some if not all of my favorite sonic characters ever)

I hope that E102 gamma will appear too, i like it really much, i now he is "dead" but in generatiosn all is possible, right?

Anybody know where can I find the cover without any text?

The Game Boxart?

Yes. Without any text. I only want the artwork with both Sonic with the background, without the ESRB, SEGA or any other logo.

Yes. Without any text. I only want the artwork with both Sonic with the background, without the ESRB, SEGA or any other logo.

See the product page on SEGA's website. You can rip the image (or ask someone else to) form there.

Ah, found it. But it's not the boxart per-sé, I wanted the boxart without all the text.

Here's the one in the page:

main_355_2_1308738621.jpg

The boxart with text:

Sonic_Generations_Logo.jpg

Thanks anyway, will come in handy.

Nice find! Those show off quite a bit more of the level.

oTC6E.jpg

Grabber is... quite big.

Edited by Shockhog

I can only hope that Sonic has the option of running on one of those pipes on either side of him that are leading to different sections of the stage.

Judging off of that screenshot with the spider enemy, that particular area seems closed off, with only the powerups being the enticing reason to go there. I feel like stuff like that has been missing in games for a while now, so it's refreshing to see such small details like that being used.