Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Why do you even care Retro gets the news first?

And why re-post the same pics we have been talking about for the last 2 pages?

• 1 month later...

New Generations Artwork -

298087_10150306082372418_23050342417_7780723_600752374_n.jpg

Shadow the Hedgehog =D Looks pretty "DAMN" awesome really loving the pose smile.png

Edited by Shaddix Leto Kroft
  • Thumbs Up 6

Worth noting: the wear on his shoes is identical to that of the ShtH renders.

I wonder if that means this is meant to be ShtH Shadow, rather than SA2 Shadow.

edit: Comparison pic

Edited by Diogenes
  • Thumbs Up 3

I think its because they wanted to give shadow a kinda rage attitude, the same he had in is game.

Makes him look more evil, and that its actually good because is going to be rival right.

Edited by redhellc

Hasn't the wear and tear been the same on everyone's shoes since wear and tear existed on everyone's shoes?

Hasn't the wear and tear been the same on everyone's shoes since wear and tear existed on everyone's shoes?

Ever since ShTH, yup. I can't believe this is even a talking point.

I think you're forgetting which fanbase you're talking about, Blue Blood.

Looks like someone's pissed that his 10th birthday is being ignored.

I know you were joking, but I'm suddenly reminded of when people expressed disappointment that the June wallpaper was Shadow and not Classic Sonic. I thought, "Gee, poor ol' Classic Sonic's only getting half the anniversary game to himself. " Trees for the forest much. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, that has to be it....SEGA makes plotline plans based entirely on the wear and tear of a character's shoes..... -_-

If the CD that comes with the Collectors Edition is anything to go by, then it very well could be as it contains a track from Shadow the Hedgehog.

C'mon? shoe textures? really? Don't be like Kotaku Diogenes and try to find problems where there isn't.

Its just wear and tear, sure its similar to the same wear and tear from shadow's SHTH render but then again you can say the same thing about the mario and sonic render.

I did not know that. In that case this is almost certainly meaningless.

C'mon? shoe textures? really? Don't be like Kotaku Diogenes and try to find problems where there isn't.
Holy balls, I'm not looking for problems, I'm pointing out a fact. I don't have a single problem with Shadow's scuffed shoes, or if he turns out to be ShtH Shadow rather than SA2 Shadow; I just remembered that ShtH Shadow had scuffed shoes, looked up a picture to check my memory, and noticed it's the same damage.

I know you were joking, but I'm suddenly reminded of when people expressed disappointment that the June wallpaper was Shadow and not Classic Sonic. I thought, "Gee, poor ol' Classic Sonic's only getting half the anniversary game to himself. " Trees for the forest much. xD

screenlg8.jpg

Not sure what this is, but it reminds of the transformation sequence in the Xbox 360 version of Unleashed.

We also have another pic from the picnic.

screenshot20110913at525.png

Edited by STrainer

Planet Wisp looks absolutely gorgeous! I do hope as we progress through the stage it gets a bit more sinister though, seeing as it is the final stage, but seriously...wow. I did a double take when I saw it, because at first I thought it was from the CGI opening of Colors.

+1 Hedgehog Engine.

Planet Wisp looks amazing!

Very happy to see the Shadow battle taking place in space, the game seemed to be missing that trope.

That water reflection, very interesting! I wonder if this is when they first meet? Both thinking the other is a relfection? I can't tell where they are exactly.

• Thumbs Up 1

....those screens....

....so awesome....

....I cannot get my first paycheck soon enough: I MUST buy a 360 or a PS3 so I can play this!

We also have another pic from the picnic.

screenshot20110913at525.png

I bet there are some people who is screaming "S.CYCLE!!" when they have seen this pic. They can shove that S.Cycle up their ass! This looks awesome! :D

• Thumbs Up 8