Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

okay that picnic shot looks ALOT BETTER than the old one. Those Models look so Ace.

Yeah. it looks really sharp and Cheese is looking at Sonic. Maybe the other shot was older and because it's a cutscene Cheese probably was doing circles over Cream's...that explains the whole "not looking at Sonic"

OLrAq.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Dat Planet Wisp! It's like sex for my eyeballs! I would rub cigarettes in them after the threesome but that would burn like hell and potentially blind me.

Edited by YoshiUnity '06
  • Thumbs Up 6

Again, about that cutscene, it makes sense that Shadow and Silver are not present due to their status as rivals. It'd be kind of weird to toss fists (spindashes?) against someone who just threw a party for you, though I'm disregarding the time period in which said fists are tossed. Anyway...

Those screenshots made me happy. I'm a little curious now how they're going to organize boss battles. Will both Sonics get a chance to fight each boss, or are they predesignated? Classic Sonic seems to be the only one who is fighting Metal Sonic and the Death Egg Robo, and it's looking like Modern Sonic will be the lone one who fights Shadow and possibly Perfect Chaos as well (considering his gameplay variety caters towards boosting on water). If this is the case, we have a third era where Silver and the Egg Dragoon are fought. Will they divide in half at this point, will it be that both Sonics fight each boss, or will one Sonic take on both, as is suggested through revealed screenshots thus far?

Just something to snack on until the game's released. I hope both Sonics fight each boss, simply for the sake of equal playtime in boss battles.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now lets take a sec and look at the gorgeous detail the hedgehog engine brings us. Every time I look at the pics I find something new. I spy with my little eye...

trollmoon.jpg

... why Sonic Team?

I see what you did there!

Oh you.gif happy.png

HOLY DOG SHIT! This game can't stop getting better. Are we actually gonna be traveling on the PLANET part of the Planet Wisp? Is the Death Egg final boss completely revamped? Is Shadow BOOSTING?!

AND GODDAMMIT WHERE IS SKY SANCTUARY! I can't wait any longer! D=

Now lets take a sec and look at the gorgeous detail the hedgehog engine brings us. Every time I look at the pics I find something new. I spy with my little eye...

trollmoon.jpg

... why Sonic Team?

Edited by Black Spy
  • Thumbs Up 6

Are my shoe-spotting skills lacking or is Shadow flying?

I hope he's not flying, his skating is so badass.

I think he combined his Chaos Blast and his Chaos Control to into himself into a Chaos Spear.

In fact, it looks like he's thrusting while doing this.

Edited by STrainer

I think he combined his Chaos Blast and his Chaos Control to into himself into a Chaos Spear.

In fact, it looks like he's thrusting while doing this.

That's what i think. He's using those two to cover himself with the chaos spear and look like his boosting. Or we thinking too much. :lol:

So many feelings...

Planet Wisp HD "HNNNGGGGHHHH"

Shadow boosting " FFFFUUUUUUUUU-"

Revamped Death Egg Robo: HNNNGGGGGH

2 "hhhgh's" and 1 "fffuuu"....Overall I'm quite pleased.

Edited by thatguyfrom03
  • Thumbs Up 2

I think some white creamy stuff just came from my eyes. Either I've got a medical problem or those new screens are absolutely gorgeous.

Nope, it's definitely the latter.

Edited by Swiss

So many feelings...

Planet Wisp HD "HNNNGGGGHHHH"

Shadow boosting " FFFFUUUUUUUUU-"

Revamped Death Egg Robo: HNNNGGGGGH

2 "hhhgh's" and 1 "fffuuu"....Overall I'm quite pleased.

I was RIGHT Shadow can boost.

screenshot20110913at525.png

I noticed Rouge's wings are bigger than before......

Sure, you are looking at her wings.

I know how you base gamers are.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was busy...Fapping...to Planet Wisp and Shadow boosting in that nostalgic faceoff on the ARK. But hey I assume the whining about Shadow's presence won't stop. Somehow they ruined it I guess? dry.png

Anybody notice that Cheese looks fuck huge.

Cream probably raised Cheese as a single Chao. That means all those coconuts were his take in the gardens.

OMNOMNOMONOM

Shadow?

BOOSTING?

I guess I may have to move him up on the speed list. That totally makes me want to play as him though, that looks AWESOME.

screenshot20110913at525.png

I noticed Rouge's wings are bigger than before......

Thats probably just Sonic Team's new way of compensating for the massive size of her... well, you know.

So, who's willing to bet shadow is going to be playable after generations?

Don't jump the gun, you saw how many people reacted when he was revealed, and he's only a boss. If Shadow actually is badass in this game(Which it looks like) then people may warm up to the idea.

A game with only Sonic & Shadow playable?...You know that shit will sell considering all of their fanboys.

I notice there aren't any of the structures visible in that planet wisp screenshot. Hopefully this means we'll get to explore the scenery more than in the Wii version.

Edited by Steelers2056