Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

But Grand Metropolis is actually one of the more imaginative city-type stages......And it was a pretty fun stage (but hey, I actually liked Hereos, so what do I know tongue.png).

Edited by Soniman032-

I don't know whether or not to consider chemical plant moderns trope a city or a factory now.tongue.png I'm betting moderns mainly takes place in the factory with a city area maybe taking place at the end. (Giving us some grand metropolis throwbacks)

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Chemical Plant is obviously a factory. But we'll probably see the city part till the very end. And I mean the very end.

Hey guys.

Seaside Hill is a city level because it has buildings.

So does Sky Sanctuary.

Let's look so hard into this that we won't be excited for the game anymore.

Um I'm not trying to find a way to be not exited. I'm still hyped for this. I was just saying i was surprised that we get a city part. It was a jk when i said i don't know what trope to call this. I know it's mainly a factory with a few city elements.

You know, I was thinking. Planet Wisp is kind of like Mobius in Satam. Its a lush, green world that is starting to be taken over by Eggman. Eggman is collecting the inhabitants and using their energy while turning their world into an industrial amusement park. Thats just a random thought I had though while looking at the new PW pic.happy.png

So far, the only "city" stages I can see are City Escape, Crisis City, and Rooftop Run. And that's more than fine to me. City Escape and Crisis City can look like "before and after" levels, in a sense, with Crisis City showing what Central City could look line in-flames. Rooftop Run could be like a breath of fresh air after that. I can already see Sonic saying "Hey, I guess we're back to our time.. this city's actually not a total wreck!" or something. Plus, it's an incredibly unique city, with European architecture and a lack of stuff like cars, bright lights, etc.

Chemical Plant, as a I said before, is an industrial complex, not a city, unless you think people like to live in a massive chemical production facility... kinda goes without saying at this point, based on what we've seen. And Speed Highway.. well, if they play up the element of it being a highway-themed level, rather than a straight city-stage, I'm sure it'll look unique among the other stages. I mean, at this point, the 7 stages we've seen all look incredibly unique and different from each other, the only prevalent similarity I see is palmtrees... lots and lots of palmtrees.... in 5 of the 7 stages...

And then there's the rooftree...Oh God..... TIME EATER IS PALMTREES

Edited by Classic EXshad

Those leaked screenshots are back on Xbox.com

http://marketplace.x...15-d80253450848

If SEGA's approved their return, then I guess they might start revealing media and info about those stages soon.

Awesomesauce! I hope that the leaked info about a demo being out in October is true...also all the big gaming conventions are over so are they just going to do a random announcement? =\

Awesomesauce! I hope that the leaked info about a demo being out in October is true...also all the big gaming conventions are over so are they just going to do a random announcement? =\

Why not?

Edited by MarcelloF

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Sonic-Generations/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80253450848

If SEGA's approved their return, then I guess they might start revealing media and info about those stages soon.

AWSOME!!! MODERN ERA TRAILER WITH LAST RIVAL TEASE I'M COMING!!!

But seriously I cant wait to see more Shadow Battle screenshots.

By.....running.....past?

They look fairly straightforward to avoid.

What do you think?

tongue.png

Depends how fast they're rolling inside.

Edited by KrazyBean14

Same. How do you get through there?? =O

The same way obstacles like this are always dealt with in video games:

1) Good timing.

2) Running as fast as you can.

Edited by Komodin

Same. How do you get through there?? =O

Well due to new voice actors.

Sonic is now technically Chris Redfield so I would assume he'd punch the boulder.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sonic is now technically Chris Redfield so I would assume he'd punch the boulder.

Okay I know sonic had a nasty punch in brawl and he has Chris's voice but he's not Captain falcon.

http://marketplace.x...15-d80253450848

My guess is that now that everyone has seen them theres really no point hiding them anymore.

Bah should've posted this one: