Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

So... we're not playing Sonic Drift as an unlockable?

THANK GOD.

Well duh. I said this a while back. The text was even translated telling us it was part of the art gallery.

I case you don't go into the Release Date topic:

pic1.jpg

Classic Amy Avatar Costume. Now more manly with hairy arms.

PS3 Dynamic Theme:

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Edit: Oops. double post. Sorry, I didn't notice :/

Edited by MarcelloF

pic2.jpg

I could use this as a full 1080p wallpaper. Hopefully it gets released as one soon, or if not someone rips it from the dynamic theme.

Time Eater artwork is available at SEGA Press. It's the same art we've seen from SEGA Japan's site, though. It says there's a video update too, but there's nothing new available right now. I expect the launch trailer will be added soon.

Don't have time to upload it, as I've got to go to work now.

Time Eater artwork is available at SEGA Press. It's the same art we've seen from SEGA Japan's site, though. It says there's a video update too, but there's nothing new available right now. I expect the launch trailer will be added soon.

Don't have time to upload it, as I've got to go to work now.

I could use this as a full 1080p wallpaper. Hopefully it gets released as one soon, or if not someone rips it from the dynamic theme.

Woun is there any chance you can get Silver one as well? Its only one I currently miss in my HQ arts collection.

SEGA's not released the Silver artwork in HQ yet.

How do you get the Dynamic Theme?

By pre-ordering with The Hut group of UK retailers. I imagine it's the same one that comes with GameStop pre-orders in the US, the Special Edition and the Collector's Edition.

I'm sure SEGA will relase it sooner or later. Thanks for trying :) I just hate when I dont have HQ ver. Of some art.