Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Is that Stardust Speedway? ;___; Or Chemical Plant?

For the Metal fight, that is.

Its Stardust <3

• Thumbs Up 3

soniccomparison.png

SHAZAM!

One thing I like about the two is that Classic Sonic doesn't have any detail in his fur and shoes, mimicking the 2D art he was always drawn in.

OMG I didn't know that artwork was based off of that pic! XD

And the pics (Chemical Plant) are really cool. Not to mention that is DEFINITLY Stardust Speedway @pics w/ Metal Sonic.

Edited by Yeow95

So I just saw the Chemical Plant/ Metal Sonic pics.... They are awesome! I'm gonna be smiling all the way through Generations now.

• Thumbs Up 2

:'D So Stardust Speedway bad future for the boss fight? That's so wicked. I'm glad I was proven wrong about the Metal Battle being in Sky Sanctuary. (Though I hope it's still there XD)

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juZUamDMITA&feature=related

;__; <3

Also, I notice the Mega Mack in the second classic Sonic screenshot there. It looks like it's pouring into the level...raising...the 'water'level... AAAAH! RUUUN XD

Edited by Aptiva

^ I hope they use the Japanese music so bad. D8 At least for Classic? I love the jazzy feel combined with the weird singing. It's pretty intense.

Bosses are definitely happening in their original arenas, then? Hello Stardust Speedway, Death Egg, Speed Highway again (sort of), Final Rush, random plaza in Soleanna and Eggmanland/centre of the Earth. I will seriously GREENEYESRAGE if they put Silver's boss battle somewhere actually cool. Nostalgia demands that it be in front of that stupid cafe.

It's sort of hard to tell much about Stardust Speedway from those murky scans, but Chemical Plant looks really good. Grungy and detailed, but still colourful. Tons going on in the background. It reminds me a lot of the 'behind the scenes' bits of Eggmanland, actually.

That bossfight. :o

My body is ready. Yet another game to add to my list of 3DS/PS3 whichever I get first.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://sonic.sega.jp...njoy/index.html

frokenok3 just posted this on the status and I see there is a few new artwork I haven't seen before but I'm sure the rest on the page are old and from other games (like Rouge's is from Sonic 06 I think)

twitt_icon_tails.jpgtwitt_icon_cream.jpgtwitt_icon_blaze.jpgtwitt_icon_silver.jpg

Not sure if the Blaze's Artwork is new but the Tails,Silver and Cream is new for sure Tails seems to be doing a Sonic pose there lol

Edited by SHADDiX LeTO CRoFT
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bosses are definitely happening in their original arenas, then? Hello Stardust Speedway, Death Egg, Speed Highway again (sort of), Final Rush, random plaza in Soleanna and Eggmanland/centre of the Earth. I will seriously GREENEYESRAGE if they put Silver's boss battle somewhere actually cool. Nostalgia demands that it be in front of that stupid cafe.

frokenok3 just posted this on the status and I see there is a few new artwork I haven't seen before but I'm sure the rest on the page are old and from other games (like Rouge's is from Sonic 06 I think)

twitt_icon_tails.jpgtwitt_icon_cream.jpgtwitt_icon_blaze.jpgtwitt_icon_silver.jpg

Not sure if the Blaze's Artwork is new but the Tails,Silver and Cream is new for sure Tails seems to be doing a Sonic pose there lol

Edited by frokenok3

Edited by Marcellof

Did not even notice how the scans came out to Famitsu.

I could ask the Japanese to do a full scan and buy myself.

But I do not know exactly in what magazine these screens.

Guys, do you think this is not by chance it? Link

Dude go right ahead! in fact i'd rather have a HQ article then LQ pics atm.

No, there's one of that too (if you're talking about the Twitter thing).

Ah, now I see it. My computer didn't load it properly :P

Chibi Metal Sonic, cropped for your convenience.

Yesss cuddly death machine you must be in my sig somehow...