Chemical_plant_3d2.jpg

Edited by The Soldier

New Chemical Plant scans.

Chemclplnt-SonicGenerations.jpg

Chemical_plant_3D_7.jpg

10.jpg

Chemical_plant_3D_3.jpg

Chemical_plant_3d2.jpg

Just a tad late to the party. considering I am fairly certain the member who scanned it is a member of these forums and posted them here last night. But still, they look nice.

Just a tad late to the party. considering I am fairly certain the member who scanned it is a member of these forums and posted them here last night. But still, they look nice.

Well balls. Sorry then. It was new to me, and the rest of Neogaf evidently.

Stardust Speedway for the boss fight? Oh Lawd! Not ANOTHER City area... :P

Sonic just can't escape from these cities in this game!

Edited by Johnny Boy
  • Thumbs Up 8

So long as the magazine doesn't find out, you can post what you like.

Oh, Ok. I wasn't sure or not so I just posted the links.

On the SEGA forums, they'd normally get taken down...:P

Edited by STrainer

AWWWWWW HELL YEAAAH

This nearly makes up for the bad day I've been having. Chemical Plant looks a little funny in 3D though. Doesn't it? Not like I imagined.

But I approve of Stardust in a big way.

AWWWWWW HELL YEAAAH

This nearly makes up for the bad day I've been having. Chemical Plant looks a little funny in 3D though. Doesn't it? Not like I imagined.

Yeah, it kinda looks like there's alittle of Crisis City and Eggmanland in there.

Did anyone get a bit of an Egg factory vibe from this

You know the one from Riders and the winter olympics

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys! If this game review gets 8.0 or higher we get to throw eggs at Mario's house! :D

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Hey guys! If this game review gets 8.0 or higher we get to throw eggs at Mario's house! :D

If Generations does get an 8, Mario's house will be protected by some barrier we can't break as his games like Galaxy and Galaxy 2 received a 9+ in almost to all review sites. When was the last time we saw a Sonic game with an 9 from places like IGN and Gamespot?

Edited by Spicylicious Girl

If Generations do get an 8, Mario's house will be protected by some barrier we can't break as his games like Galaxy and Galaxy 2 received a 9+ in almost to all review sites. When was the last time we saw a Sonic game with an 9 from places like IGN and Gamespot?

*Thinks hard* Uh Advance 2? Wait I mean Sonic rush. Or were you talking about a main console game? If that then.....10 years ago.

Wow that sounds really bad.

*Thinks hard* Uh Advance 2? Wait I mean Sonic rush. Or were you talking about a main console game? If that then.....10 years ago.

Wow that sounds really bad.

Yeah I was thinking along the lines of a main console game.

And even if we compare Sonic Advance 2 and Rush against Mario's handheld games like Super Mario Advance 2 and Mario Kart DS, Mario still beats Sonic hands down on reviews.

But Sonic getting a 9 from those games surprised me. I never knew about those for some reason. @.@

Edited by Spicylicious Girl

Wait a second.

I know this may sound stupid, but yeah. If this means that if the Metal Sonic fight truly takes place in Stardust Speedway, I can only stress but think...

1hwa4k.png

Good god, make it happen, SEGA!

I'm sure this games will get good reviews all across the board (a bit skeptical about Jim Sterling though). But things don't look so hot for the 3Ds version.

Edited by Johnny Boy

Wait a second.

I know this may sound stupid, but yeah. If this means that if the Metal Sonic fight truly takes place in Stardust Speedway, I can only stress but think...

1hwa4k.png

Good god, make it happen, SEGA!

After seeing how sega can make a destroyed environment in this game i can only imagine how a ruined station square will look like.

After seeing how sega can make a destroyed environment in this game i can only imagine how a ruined station square will look like.

A mighty sexy destroyed, flooded city...

Oh god... It's too awesome.

The Modern Sonic. It has to be something similar to this. I'd like it if it were mix of how Adabat was with the bodies of water, with some debris for you jump on so you could attack Perfect Chaos by doing some awesome moves and stuff.

Dude I'm wondering how Perfect Chaos himself will look like in Hd. As for the surrounding environment, they could make the sky filled with black clouds with lightning flashing and thunder booming in the background. Just to make the boss fight more scarier and intense.

Edited by Johnny Boy

I still wish for a boss run of all of Chaos' forms

possibly with Classic Sonic's version if there is one

Perfect Chaos remains the sexiest, though. :P

But yeah. It would have been cool to have done that. Maybe random DLC? (Doubt it, but hey, it'd be cool anyway, I guess. )

I'm sure this games will get good reviews all across the board (a bit skeptical about Jim Sterling though). But things don't look so hot for the 3Ds version.

See I'm not so sure about that. They want to to give us two different gameplay styles which is admirable, but it's looking to end up like it'll be working against them. Of course I'll refer you to Sterlings preview, or that Gamesreator preview.

As for the 3DS version, I expect it to recieve good marks from critics. Nothing astonishing just good, like 7.5's to 8's.

See I'm not so sure about that. They want to to give us two different gameplay styles which is admirable, but it's looking to end up like it'll be working against them. Of course I'll refer you to Sterlings preview, or that Gamesreator preview.

true but at least we've had experience with both gameplay styles unlike unleashed and black knight. tho i'm not expecting alot of positive noise about the game, more than likely it'll be written off as a fluke

It's probably been mentioned a dozen times already, but I'm too tired to really care: some of the structures (chemical tanks?) in Chemical Plant seem to have eye designs on them like most of Eggman's stuff in Colours. Cross-series design continuity, man. It's beautiful.

It's probably been mentioned a dozen times already, but I'm too tired to really care: some of the structures (chemical tanks?) in Chemical Plant seem to have eye designs on them like most of Eggman's stuff in Colours. Cross-series design continuity, man. It's beautiful.

Anyone else think Chemical plant will take cues from various Eggman stages? because I get a very Grand Metropolis feel from looking at the screenshots, along with Eggman land

Anyone else think Chemical plant will take cues from various Eggman stages? because I get a very Grand Metropolis feel from looking at the screenshots, along with Eggman land