Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Dude I'm wondering how Perfect Chaos himself will look like in Hd.

Maybe Sega will actually manage to make Perfect Chaos look the same as in the SA opening. I'm getting the chills just thinking about it.

Wait a second.

I know this may sound stupid, but yeah. If this means that if the Metal Sonic fight truly takes place in Stardust Speedway, I can only stress but think...

1hwa4k.png

Good god, make it happen, SEGA!

How is this stupid? Where else would the fight take place?

How is this stupid? Where else would the fight take place?

At True Area 54. :P

I don't know how you could get a Grand Metropolis vibe from this. Grand Metropolis is to Chemical Plant as City Escape is to Crisis City.

Because I completley screwed up and meant Power Plant :P (haven't played Heroes in years) mostly because of the ending lava part.

Maybe Sega will actually manage to make Perfect Chaos look the same as in the SA opening. I'm getting the chills just thinking about it.

Dx_perfect.jpg

Oh God, make it happen Sega.

You sillies. They're obviously going to recreate Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games ice skating battle against frozen Perfect Chaos. ;D

• Thumbs Up 4

You sillies. They're obviously going to recreate Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games ice skating battle against frozen Perfect Chaos. ;D

Hey guys! If this game review gets 8.0 or higher we get to throw eggs at Mario's house! :D

Edited by KrazyBean14

We ain't throwing eggs at Mario's house until Sonic gets 6+ stellar titles after Sonic Generations in a row... :P

Sonic Generations HAS to do better than Colours, which got an 8.5 from IGN...a 9+ would be great.

Edited by frokenok3

No matter how bad Sonic games can be...they always sell well. It's actually pretty funny.

Because Children love Sonic. Even people who don't play games in general they say Sonic is cool!(at least people i know)

Anyway...i can't wait for HQ pics from Sega and maybe trailer reveal?

Damn i want to see Chemical Plant in Glorious HD.

Agreed. Those screenshots do look good, but it would be far better to see a trailer of Chemical Plant Zone. Hopefully, we will see such a trailer soon.

We could actually fight a giant water god for the first time! Awesome!

No, that giant aquatic camel from the end of Adventure doesn't count.

• Thumbs Up 4

No, that giant aquatic camel from the end of Adventure doesn't count.

Yeah...it looks so much like a camel....specially for the paddle on his head, the reptile-like eyes and the teeth

• Thumbs Up 2

Eh, I wonder how Sonic is going to defeat Perfect Chaos unless he transforms to Super Sonic again. And who is going to take on this creature? Modern or Classic? Hmmm...

Edited by Spicylicious Girl

Yeah...it looks so much like a camel....specially for the paddle on his head, the reptile-like eyes and the teeth

Did you not see that lower lip?

With the Metal Sonic fight transitioning from Chemical Plant, which other Bosses will be incoperated into each stage?

And who is going to take on this creature? Modern or Classic? Hmmm...

Judging from what famitsu said about metal sonic, I'm guessing both classic and modern sonic will fight him.

With the Metal Sonic fight transitioning from Chemical Plant, which other Bosses will be incoperated into each stage?

Eh, I wonder how Sonic is going to defeat Perfect Chaos unless he transforms to Super Sonic again. And who is going to take on this creature? Modern or Classic? Hmmm...

Modern Sonic is going to take it out the same way he did previously.... by ramming into it's brain really fast. And no you don't need Super Sonic for this fight since you've got the boost almighty on at your disposal. And both Sonics are going to be fighting the beast as I understand it.

Isn't the fight take place in Stardust Speedway? :huh:

Shadow in the Ark i guess.

PChaos in station square

Silver could be anywhere cause the battles didn't happen. My guess Kingdom valley or Solleana streets.

Death Egg...well you know.

Forgot something?

Transitioning from Chemical Plant? wut.

The Sky is the same, and pretty much the tone of the enviorment.

Isn't the fight take place in Stardust Speedway? :huh:

Shadow in the Ark i guess.

PChaos in station square

Silver could be anywhere cause the battles didn't happen. My guess Kingdom valley or Solleana streets.

Death Egg...well you know.

Forgot something?

Egg Dragoon. Yay for Eggmanland cameo. =]