Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Egg Dragoon. Yay for Eggmanland cameo. =]

Oh right Egg Dragoon. That would be an interesting battle. It's like the whole boss needs to be remade for the obvious reasons.

The Sky is the same, and pretty much the tone of the enviorment.

I'd say that's more because the quality of the scan was shit, not because the levels themselves were similar. We know that you get to the bosses by using "Boss Keys", but we have no idea how they work yet. It's possible that we won't fight Metal until later.

I'd say that's more because the quality of the scan was shit, not because the levels themselves were similar. We know that you get to the bosses by using "Boss Keys", but we have no idea how they work yet. It's possible that we won't fight Metal until later.

Egg Dragoon. Yay for Eggmanland cameo. =]

Don't you mean "Yay for beneath Eggmanland cameo"?

Glad to see Omega got his own icon!

Edited by Spike Speedster the Hybrid
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

Oh right Egg Dragoon. That would be an interesting battle. It's like the whole boss needs to be remade for the obvious reasons.

Edited by KrazyBean14

What, where. I hope that E123 Omega is in Sonic Generations, because he wasen't even in Sonic Free Riders. PLEASE Guys tell me, do you think Omega will be in Sonic Generations.

(I will be very glad if he is in the game, and i think other people will be too)

No he meant that Omega got an icon (which is also in my signature)

He and big are the only ones of the main cast that haven't been confirmed to be in the game, but they may appear in a DLC pack with another character (Maybe jet or one of the forgotten characters)

Edited by Lungo

Wasn't Big spotted in some City Escape footage, making a cameo like in SA2? I haven't seen this for myself though. If he appears like that, maybe Omega will too.

EDIT: Hmm I can't find anything about it. Maybe I imagined it? =P

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope Gamma makes his appearance in the game maybe meeting omega. It's been so long this would be the perfect opportunity to show him again. As for the Egg Dragoon battle there might be a chase sequence through Eggmanland between Sonic and the Egg dragoon(probably for classic sonic.) modern might have more of a adventure approach mixed with a chase around the park. you might be chasing him around a part of Eggmanland and stop and battle him adventure style and then chase and battle. It might end in you adventure battling underground Eggmanland.

10.jpg?t=1310810252

It's looking as though Modern Sonic has a chase for each of his levels, judging by the explosions in Chemical Plant, so I was just wondering what that could mean for each level:

Green Hill - Chopper confirmed

Chemical Plant - Explosions

Sky Sanctuary - The ruins crumbling

Speed Highway - Run down the building with those Copbots or whatever they're called

City Escape - Truck confirmed

Seaside Hill - Spiky rocks of course

Crisis City - Tornado

Rooftop Run - Aero Chasers

Planet Wisp - Not sure. Perhaps one of those Big Chasers from other levels, but I'd rather something new and more exciting was used. Considering the construction site, all manner of machines could chase you. Or, if they include a space section (please!), meteors?

Edited by Lungo

10.jpg?t=1310810252

It's looking as though Modern Sonic has a chase for each of his levels, judging by the explosions in Chemical Plant, so I was just wondering what that could mean for each level:

Speed Highway - Run down the building with those Copbots or whatever they're called

Crisis City - Tornado

Planet Wisp - Not sure. Perhaps one of those Big Chasers from other levels, but I'd rather something new and more exciting was used. Considering the construction site, all manner of machines could chase you. Or, if they include a space section (please!), meteors?

Edited by Marcellof
  • Thumbs Up 9

10.jpg?t=1310810252

Crisis City - Tornado

Edited by frokenok3

I just found a screen from Generations Crisis City tornado chase:

CrisisCityGenerations.jpg

"That tornado is carrying KILLER SAWS....an a car!!!"

Yeah or this.^

Actually this has more chances than anything else.

Do you remember what happened after you beat the boss in that level?

I'm not sure Explosions are part of a chase. I think their there just for the lolz. I'd like for Modern Sonic to surf on the Mega Mack. Now that would be cool!

Also Green Hill's Chopper can't say it's an actual chase. I mean the chopper can't get you...

The Truck is a chase, yes.

Well chase might not be the word for them all but I mean something that means you need to speed the hell up, something with a sense of urgency. I was unaware that the Chopper can't actually reach you; however it is still presented as a chase.

And while I thought about the Eggrobos...

Edited by Lungo

I'm not sure Explosions are part of a chase. I think their there just for the lolz. I'd like for Modern Sonic to surf on the Mega Mack. Now that would be cool!

Also Green Hill's Chopper can't say it's an actual chase. I mean the chopper can't get you...

The Truck is a chase, yes.

The Whale Chase in SA1 shouldn't count then, because he can only get you if you get in the way of the automation.

Also, let's not forget that a giant Motobug was found in the demo.

The Whale Chase in SA1 shouldn't count then, because he can only get you if you get in the way of the automation.

Also, let's not forget that a giant Motobug was found in the demo.

Who said i counted it. :P

There was a

giant Motobug in the demo folder?

:o *goes searching* yeah there is...It seems i missed it. :lol:

Well chase might not be the word for them all but I mean something that means you need to speed the hell up, something with a sense of urgency. I was unaware that the Chopper can't actually reach you; however it is still presented as a chase.

And while I thought about the Eggrobos...

Yeah, you're right. I get what you're saying now. I just made 2 categories of it.

1) Like you said you got to speed the hell up or you're dead.

2) It's there for visual reasons, etc etc.

But we can just get the whole pic and say *insert enemy* follows Sonic.

Riiiiight.... :lol:

Edited by frokenok3

Hey, check this out

The press release also states an unannounced game will also make its debut at the exhibition. A lot of people have been scratching their heads as to the progress or even existence of Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II, so this may be something to watch out for. We’ll also have to see if an updated build from Sonic Generations shows up.

I found this at TSSZ News...so this unannounced game which will be revealed could be Episode 2 huh...

Edited by KrazyBean14

Hey, check this out

I found this at TSSZ News...so this unannounced game which will be revealed could be Episode 2 huh...

Episode 2 has been announced. This is most likely Aliens for DS

Edited by Marcellof

Episode 2 has been announced. This is most likely Aliens for DS

No it hasn't. It's been casually confirmed. There's a difference. But regardless, yeah I doubt it's E2.