Awoo.

Time to discuss the plot! Already!

Diquro

Kinda hard to do until we get some new info. So expect something random until then, I guess.

I expect that Sonic travels to the 9th dimension to defeat the evil monkey man and save it.

• Thumbs Up 1

The SA2 formula has essentially evolved in Unleashed. They play so similarly, its not even funny. SA2 just has no boost,

Only in gameplay. Also, you may hate me, by I very liked Werehog's gameplay. By the way I think one of the reasons why SU was disliked by many people is new style. Werehog just was not approved as a character. If instead of Werehog there would be Knuckles (of course without arm-stretching) and no Disney style with Chip and humans; basically Sonic with speed and boost, Knuckles with fights and search, there would be another attitude to game. I don't say that it would called perfect, but no so hated as with Werehog.

• Thumbs Up 1

I love how even Sonic fans think that Sonic fans are mindless, idiotic drones. We didn't like the werehog for several reasons, and gameplay was the most important factor. The gameplay was boring, and throwing Knuckles in would not have made it better.

Edited by Sanek ULF

I don't think that Sonic fans are mindless, idiotic drones. Don't show your conjecture on me and don't speak for all. As for me gameplay wasn't boring, it was interesting to search medals and use different combos. I don't want only strictly run. Werehog was not approved as character at the begining and many people hated Sonic new friends like Chip. So if there would be no new friends which took most time, but presents classical characters, hating would decrease.

Dude no it wasn't, it was tedious. Its so damn frustrating to get to a point in a game, only for the game to tell you that you have to go back and get something else. It doesn't help that the Werehog stages take FOREVER.

If Knuckles was the Werehog, I would still hate it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think that Sonic fans are mindless, idiotic drones. Don't show your conjecture on me and don't speak for all.

Don't heavily imply idiotic statements and expect nobody to comment on it.

... Actually, you know what? You're right. You never directly said it. My mistake. I'm sorry.

By the way, I think if Sonic had black eyes in Sonic 06, all the retro fans would have loved that game. Just saying.

By the way, I think if Sonic had black eyes in Sonic 06, all the retro fans would have loved that game. Just saying.

If Sonic had black eyes in Sonic 06, all the retro fans would hate that game even more. Because classic Sonic must be on his place - in 2D classics. Moreover he don't must speak. All these two criterions would not fulfiled, if he had appeared there.

Edited by Sanek ULF