Awoo.

Time to discuss the plot! Already!

Diquro

As long as this "mysterious enemy" turns out to be Robotnik or a machine of his own creation, it's all good.

Dude I'll even take Eggman Nega so long as it isn't some god monster.

Meh, they already did that in SRA, but I don't see the harm in doing it again.

As smart as Eggman is, making a robot or machine that can distort time and space seems a little un-realistic (even by Sonic standards.)

I would just wait for more info on this new enemy before speculating anything beyond the climax.

Well, he did it in Sonic06.

I honestly don't care if the villain is new, we get new characters every game. as long as he/she isn't a random brainless monster I'm ok with it.

*Insert "D'woh" pic here*

*And leaves the forum like an idiot*

Edited by DragonSoul

Well whoever this "mystery enemy" is I doubt that it'll take the spotlight from the eggmen

This is the translation I got although it may not be too accurate depending on whether you trust the Bing Translator or not:

Rated M?

Uhm...well, I was thinking, when the laser failed in Colors and the arm of the robot causing this failure was shoot away and hits the moon, covering it in a purple fog. But later, we don't know what happened to it. Will this have to do with something in this story?

Uhm...well, I was thinking, when the laser failed in Colors and the arm of the robot causing this failure was shoot away and hits the moon, covering it in a purple fog. But later, we don't know what happened to it. Will this have to do with something in this story?
A Wii/DS game leading into a PS3/360 game in a series that barely ever connects games directly? I doubt it.

Though I still don't know what the fuck the point of that scene was...

I doubt it. It was just a way of showing Eggman's mind control laser failing. Not to mention stories in the series rarely connect. And wouldn't that be a totally unfair jump from Wii/DS to 360/PS3? Nah, it's not happening.

Edited by Blue Blood

You know what tould be really funny?

If this new and mysterious enemy with the time and space powers would actually be a clever "take that" expy of certain Sonic "fans" and have his plan be to try to destroy things in Sonic's history that he didn't like, but because he thinks everything sucked since Sonic 1 he decides to destroy everything.

• Thumbs Up 3

If this new and mysterious enemy with the time and space powers would actually be a clever "take that" expy of certain Sonic "fans" and have his plan be to try to destroy things in Sonic's history that he didn't like, but because he thinks everything sucked since Sonic 1 he decides to destroy everything.

Then the villian is

Nicochi?

• Thumbs Up 4

I doubt it. It was just a way of showing Eggman's mind control laser failing. Not to mention stories in the series rarely connect. And wouldn't that be a totally unfair jump from Wii/DS to 360/PS3? Nah, it's not happening.

I dunno this game along with Unleashed and Colors seem to be apart of some sort of trilogy, I wouldn't a few continuity nods here and there.

Oh, God, wouldn't that be a GENIUS twist. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank if that's true.

Then the villian is

Nicochi?

LOL!

And maybe some

ass-kissing, brain-dead fansheep that follow every piece of drivel he writes.

:P

Oh my god would that be hilarious!

Really though has anyone considered that the "new villain" is actually...

Orbot? He's been extremely critical of Eggman and his many failures. Would it be far fetched for him to try to fix Eggman's mistakes and defeat Sonic himself

If Sonic will be traveling to three eras, the characters he meets in each will presumably have no knowledge of future events, maybe even of this time attack either, so if we hit the DC era up, won't that mean Shadow will take you to be a foe etc?

If Sonic will be traveling to three eras, the characters he meets in each will presumably have no knowledge of future events, maybe even of this time attack either, so if we hit the DC era up, won't that mean Shadow will take you to be a foe etc?

Oh God, can you imagine if future Shadow meets up with himself from the DC era?

M.Shadow: I am the Ultimate Lifeform!!!!!

C.Shadow:Another impostor!I am the Ultimate Lifeform

Oh...this is gonna be fun.

Edited by BD3

I still have hope that one of these 3 "eras" will end up being a cartoon/comic era featuring NA Mohawk Sonic and red eyes Robotnik...It would be a nice shoutout to that fanbase and it would be hilarious to see C.Eggman and M.Eggman react to S.Robotnik.

I still have hope that one of these 3 "eras" will end up being a cartoon/comic era featuring NA Mohawk Sonic and red eyes Robotnik...It would be a nice shoutout to that fanbase and it would be hilarious to see C.Eggman and M.Eggman react to S.Robotnik.

It's already been mentioned in previews that the three eras are Classic, Dreamcast and Modern. I'm not sure if Dreamcast might also include Heroes (and ShTH) since they're so connected plot-wise.

Oh Lord.

Retro Fanturd: Ever since the day you went into 3-D, your games had invariably sucked, Sonic.

M. Sonic: Games?

C. Sonic: *shrugs*

Retro Fanturd: Camera angles, controls, none of it worked right. But worst of all, YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOOK THE SAME. Your quills got longer. You grew taller. Your eyes turned green! GREEN!

M. Sonic: Nothing you're talking about even makes sense! *points to eyes* And these are contacts!

Retro Fanturd: And the Chaos Emeralds weren't even CHAOS EMERALDS! They weren't even EMERALDS! Brilliant cut is unacceptable! I couldn't change my fanart to accommodate this. I couldn't insert Big the Cat into my fanfictions. What was a TRUE Sonic fan to do? But then, I wondered if I couldn't just erase everything that came out after 1994. Now, I have control over the Sonic canon! And I believe that you, "Modern" Sonic, shouldn't exist.

M. Sonic: Well, I'd have to disagree with you there, buddy.

Retro Fanturd: You...disagree with me? You disagree with me? *begins to grow larger and monstrous in form* YOU CANNOT DISAGREE WITH ME!!! BECAUSE EVERYONE!!!! WHO DISAGREES WITH ME!!! IS WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

:P

Best. Post. today.

Oh my god would that be hilarious!

Really though has anyone considered that the "new villain" is actually...

Orbot? He's been extremely critical of Eggman and his many failures. Would it be far fetched for him to try to fix Eggman's mistakes and defeat Sonic himself

So kind of like Metal Sonic, but more loyal.

I'm willing to bet on it being THIS guy! It's not like he's not capable of it and he's tried something similar FOUR times now.

I'm willing to bet on it being THIS guy! It's not like he's not capable of it and he's tried something similar FOUR times now.

Edited by Blue Blood

Eggman Nega. It has to be Eggman-Nega.

It could probably explain why he looks so much like a classic inverted Robotnik.

But if it is a new villain, then I will be disappointed if the Robotniks aren't playable or an unlockable.

Crazy thought:

New villain corrupts classic Robotnik, and turns him into Eggman-Nega by some physical force. Oh god would that be so interesting.

What's that? CLASSIC ROBOTNIK is evolving?

_eggy.JPG

563px-Eggman_Nega.png

Your CLASSIC ROBOTNIK evolved into EGGMAN-NEGA!

EGGMAN-NEGA learned DOOM DESIRE!

(By the way, don't cream your pants over the Nega image. It isn't real. It was created by Wario Superstar. )

• Thumbs Up 2

I see them as all part of the same cohesive continuity, honestly.

He's taller? Sonic grew up a bit. His eye color changed? Who needs a magical explanation (see Archie) when you can just chalk it up to something as mundane as Sonic getting contact lenses?

To me, it's always made sense that Adventure just picks up where Sonic R left off (or perhaps after a brief time skip, to explain the design differences). No need to say that there's an alternate universe just because the designs changed a bit. Humans? They've always been there (Witchcart in the classic games; As well as modern cities implying human occupants). Hopefully this game finally clears up the matter once and for all.